Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Satire] Will John Bolton Run Against Trump - As a Libertarian??

[Satire] Will John Bolton Run Against Trump - As a Libertarian??

No, seriously.

John Bolton Accepts Invitation To Join The Libertarian Party

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/j...rtarian-party/

EDIT: [SATIRE]
    Last edited by dannno; 06-25-2020 at 03:58 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Shouldn't there be a test to see if he's Libertarian enough?

Almost like the LP is controlled opposition

A member of the Libertarian Party National Committee spoke to The Libertarian Republic on the condition of anonymity:

“Libertarians fight all the time, and nobody agrees with everyone on everything. Foreign Policy is just a small part of the Libertarian Platform, and we’re not going to let some small difference like that preclude someone from the party. Besides, it’s an election year. We need the recognition, and quite frankly, the membership dues.”

“We have our sights on Mitt Romney”.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    “It was an easy call,” said Party Chair Nicholas Sarwark, who extended the invitation. “He doesn’t like Trump and he doesn’t like Biden. He literally checks all of our boxes.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

on what grounds?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, seriously.

John Bolton Accepts Invitation To Join The Libertarian Party

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/j...rtarian-party/
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I feel dirty.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Almost like the LP is controlled opposition
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    on what grounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    John Bolton is many things but a Libertarian he's not. If he were, MAGA movement's globalist neocon top donor would never have signed off on his appointment as NSA.
    Bolton has won awards, per Pete's sake.
    @Brian4Liberty

This turns out to be a poorly labelled satire piece.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    @Brian4Liberty

This turns out to be a poorly labelled satire piece.
    The fact that it fooled enough people here, is quite sad, for the Liberarian Party..

The fact that it fooled enough people here, is quite sad, for the Liberarian Party..
    It's all to believable these days, it had me fooled too until someone pointed out the satire tag.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's all to believable these days, it had me fooled too until someone pointed out the satire tag.
    That's why I don't vote national elections anymore. MAGA was the biggest satire of the millennium, as we embark upon a full-blown, 100% Fascist Society.

To think that "conservatives" actually voted in a NY LIB after that episode with romney back in '12, and still want him in 2020... well, that was no surprise at all.

It's deeply disturbing that anyone, especially anyone here, was fooled by this.

Trumpism has caused more brain damage than anyone could have predicted.

For instance...

Good thing this turned out to be satire. I was about to call the LP an even bigger joke than it already is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good thing this turned out to be satire. I was about to call the LP an even bigger joke than it already is.
    This satire was mistaken for reality because Trumpkins have gotten to the point that all anti-Trump people are mindlessly lumped together.

Well, herr derr, Bolton is anti-Trump, and so are libertarians, therefore....

Idiocy

The problem isn't with the LP.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It's deeply disturbing that anyone, especially anyone here, was fooled by this.

Trumpism has caused more brain damage than anyone could have predicted.

For instance...
    I guess you didn't notice that half the people who were fooled are anti-Trump.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He could wear a boot on his head. LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I guess you didn't notice that half the people who were fooled are anti-Trump.
    Guess not

But why did you in particular jump to the conclusion that this made sense?

Does it relate, perhaps, to your Trump/Q based belief that Libertarians such as Justin Amash are Satanic cannibals?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Guess not

But why did you in particular jump to the conclusion that this made sense?

Does it relate, perhaps, to your Trump/Q based belief that Libertarians such as Justin Amash are Satanic cannibals?
    No, it was more related to the libertarian contingent who developed a bad case of TDS.

No, it was more related to the libertarian contingent who developed a bad case of TDS.
    Just curious Dannno, what do you call yourself? A trumptarian?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Just curious Dannno, what do you call yourself? A trumptarian?
    No, I'm a small 'l' libertarian who supports Trump, kinda like Massie and Rand who are libertarian Constitutional Conservatives who support Trump.

No, I'm a small 'l' libertarian who supports Trump, kinda like Massie and Rand who are libertarian Constitutional Conservatives who support Trump.
    LOL ain't that a hoot. It's more like Rand and Massie put up with trump because trump happens to be prez. Trust me, they do not support him or his fascist policies, certainly not USMCA, Moderna Funding, Operation Warp Speed, increasing the debt by trillions, etc.

But, whatever makes you go hoorah! for Trump and sleep well at night. This way you don't need to speak bad about him or hold him accountable.

LOL ain't that a hoot. It's more like Rand and Massie put up with trump because trump happens to be prez. Trust me, they do not support him or his fascist policies, certainly not USMCA, Moderna Funding, Operation Warp Speed, increasing the debt by trillions, etc.

But, whatever makes you go hoorah! for Trump and sleep well at night. This way you don't need to speak bad about him or hold him accountable.
    You seem to be a bit confused on several fronts. I spoke to Rand personally back in 2016 when I was still in opposition to Trump and that conversation was the catalyst that changed my mind. Molyneux put out a bunch of The Truth About Trump videos, and the rest is history.

The other confusion seems to be that you think there isn't actually a lot to support him on.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-26-2020 at 09:05 AM.

You seem to be a bit confused on several fronts. I spoke to Rand personally back in 2016 when I was still in opposition to Trump and that conversation was the catalyst that changed my mind. Molyneux put out a bunch of The Truth About Trump videos, and the rest is history.

The other confusion seems to be that you think there isn't actually a lot to support him on.
    And I speak with Ron on occasion.

Molyneux doesn't much impress me. So there's that.

I am not confused at all. I am not going to jump up and down with an enormous giddy smile on my face running around chanting Trump!, just for a tiny bone here and there, as we move Warp Speed into full-blown FASCISM.

What you are confused about is that Trump is a NY Lib who has managed to sway most republicans I have come into contact with to nationalistic-communism. It will be noted in future history how you guys supported this NY Lib and fell for MAGA, which is utterly and completely opposite of what is happening today.

It is too bad that you folks didn't hold this guy and his administration accountable. Had you, we may have been able to fight some of this off - at least for a while.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I speak with Ron on occasion.

Molyneux doesn't much impress me. So there's that.

I am not confused at all. I am not going to jump up and down with an enormous giddy smile on my face running around chanting Trump!, just for a tiny bone here and there, as we move Warp Speed into full-blown FASCISM.

What you are confused about is that Trump is a NY Lib who has managed to sway most republicans I have come into contact with to nationalistic-communism. It will be noted in future history how you guys supported this NY Lib and fell for MAGA, which is utterly and completely opposite of what is happening today.

It is too bad that you folks didn't hold this guy and his administration accountable. Had you, we may have been able to fight some of this off - at least for a while.
    Even Ron said the other day on the Liberty Report that, while he calls him out while he is wrong, that he is far better than the alternative.

I kind of doubt he voted for Trump last time, but I could see him pulling the trigger this time.

Even Ron said the other day on the Liberty Report that, while he calls him out while he is wrong, that he is far better than the alternative.

I kind of doubt he voted for Trump last time, but I could see him pulling the trigger this time.
    Ron is fully aware that his son is in the Senate and must "work" with CIC, so therefore bites his tongue. Ron is also fully aware that the PEOPLE must speak out loudly and hold each and every one of the criminals accountable including Trump. That is where YOU are supposed to come in.

Golly. No wonder Trump keeps doing what he's doing. He has a flock full of sheep apologists root-toot-tooting him all the way to election no matter what communistic fascist crap he does.

Wasn't it dear leader who said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Well, at least he was right about one thing. You are proof.

Ron is fully aware that his son is in the Senate and must "work" with CIC, so therefore bites his tongue. Ron is also fully aware that the PEOPLE must speak out loudly and hold each and every one of the criminals accountable including Trump. That is where YOU are supposed to come in.

Golly. No wonder Trump keeps doing what he's doing. He has a flock full of sheep apologists root-toot-tooting him all the way to election no matter what communistic fascist crap he does.

Wasn't it dear leader who said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Well, at least he was right about one thing. You are proof.
    Uh, ya, sorry if I don't want to hang somebody who is at least a thousand times better than the person who will replace them.

Will John Bolton Run Against Trump - As a Libertarian??

snot funny

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

full-blown FASCISM.
    Like this?

Biden Says He’d Use Federal Power To Mandate Americans Wear Mask In Public

https://flagandcross.com/biden-says-...ask-in-public/

You know, up to here you actually had a valid point but now....it's gone. Must be all that methane.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast