Thread: November Alergies ..... : )

November Alergies ..... : )

I've never heard of it , but I'm feelin' it.

Anyone else having frequent sneezles' , tickly nose ? Found a fix ?

It's been unseasonably warm this month, which has possibly triggered some
    pollinating or something of that nature, I'm surrounded by all manor of unknown
    foliage for miles.

I don't really typically have allergies, even in the spring
    in this location, although about 20 years ago, I lived with
    Mulberry trees just about 10 miles from where I'm at now,
    and every year in the spring was absolute hell, what I
    have now is not nearly as bad, but pretty constant.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could be indoor winter allergies from; dust, pet dander, mold, real Christmas trees (which harbor mold), artificial scents in candles or air fresheners, your furnace--etc... You could buy a good air filter to help clean your air-- a good one can eliminate 90 plus percent of airborne allergens like mold spores, pollen, and dust mites. Use white vinegar to clean bathroom floors, tub, toilets and sinks to get rid of unseen mold and mildew. Vacuum at least once a day for a couple of weeks to clean any rugs deep, or you could steam clean them for deep cleaning.

Also if it is really dry in your home, a humidifier or water diffuser is good to run with a couple of drops of essential oils to clean the air around you--essential oils like; Frankincense, white Sage, Thyme, Oil of Oregano, Tea Tree, and Lavender.

Lots of times people who have allergies think they have a cold because the symptoms are quite close--except a cold would not last a long time but allergies will.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Could be indoor winter allergies from; dust, pet dander, mold, real Christmas trees (which harbor mold), artificial scents in candles or air fresheners, your furnace--etc... You could buy a good air filter to help clean your air-- a good one can eliminate 90 plus percent of airborne allergens like mold spores, pollen, and dust mites. Use white vinegar to clean bathroom floors, tub, toilets and sinks to get rid of unseen mold and mildew. Vacuum at least once a day for a couple of weeks to clean any rugs deep, or you could steam clean them for deep cleaning.

Also if it is really dry in your home, a humidifier or water diffuser is good to run with a couple of drops of essential oils to clean the air around you--essential oils like; Frankincense, white Sage, Thyme, Oil of Oregano, Tea Tree, and Lavender.

Lots of times people who have allergies think they have a cold because the symptoms are quite close--except a cold would not last a long time but allergies will.
    Lot of good info I was not aware of, thanks........

Haven't been able to wear contacts in a couple months because my allergies are so awful-makes my eyes hurty :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Haven't been able to wear contacts in a couple months because my allergies are so awful-makes my eyes hurty :'(
    6 Powerful Benefits Of Castor Oil For Eyes | Effective Methods
    https://cashkaro.com/blog/6-powerful...-methods/21996

Everything you Need to Know about Castor Oil Eye Drops for Safe Application and Effective Use
    https://svasthaayurveda.com/everythi...effective-use/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Dust mite allergies: Symptoms, treatments and prevention

Saturday, November 23, 2019 by: Zoey Sky

Allergies are uncomfortable and inconvenient. If you’ve been suffering from allergies and skin irritation all year round, the culprit may be right in your home: dust mites.

If you have dust mite allergies, you need to know the common symptoms of the condition and how to prevent allergy attacks.

What are dust mites?
    Dust mites are microscopic insects that live in hidden spots throughout your home. They feed on dead human skin cells found in dust. Dust mites thrive in warm, humid environments between 68 and 77 F and dusty corners.

While dust mites can’t bite or sting, proteins from their feces and body fragments can still trigger allergies. It is believed that dust mites are the main trigger of year-round allergies and asthma.

Accidentally inhaling protein from dust mite feces or dead body parts can trigger allergy symptoms. These proteins and pieces cause allergic reactions by stimulating the body’s immune response, which causes symptoms like inflammation in either your airways or skin (depending on the point of contact), itching and sneezing.

When a reaction and inflammation occur in your airways, dust mite proteins can trigger asthma symptoms.

Dust mite allergy symptoms
    Dust mite allergy symptoms may vary and they tend to have the same symptoms as seasonal allergies. You may have a dust mite infestation at home if you experience these symptoms throughout the year:

Cough
    Itchy nose or throat
    Itchy, red, or watery eyes
    Itchy skin
    Postnasal drip (Occurs when your nose and throat continually produce mucus that eventually starts dripping down your throat from your nose. Symptoms include bad breath and an itchy, sore throat.)
    Runny and stuffy nose
    Sneezing

Additionally, dust mites can trigger asthma or asthma-like symptoms such as breathing difficulty, chest pain and tightness, wheezing and trouble sleeping (due to shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing).

Getting rid of dust mites in your home
    Dust mites often hide in dusty fabrics. Check the following places for dust mites:

Bedding (bed sheets, blankets, pillowcases) – Dust mites linger on bedding. Wash bedding at least once a week in hot water to kill mites.
    Curtains – Curtains house dust mites, particularly mites from dust kicked up into the air. Replace curtains with roller shades or window blinds, or wash them once a week in hot water. (Related: Follow these effective tips to improve air quality in your home.)
    Food – Studies have found that dust mites often hide in stored grains and flour. Store dried foods in tightly sealed jars after opening to limit exposure to dust mites.
    Mattresses – Mattresses hide a lot of dust mites since they don’t get washed regularly. Buy an allergen cover for mattresses to prevent exposure to mites.
    Pet bedding – Pet bedding may gather extra dust from animals that played outdoors and then lay down in their bedding. Wash pet bedding in hot water weekly.
    Wall-to-wall carpets and rugs – Dust mites also burrow into carpeting and rugs. You can vacuum and steam clean rugs (use hot steam), but it is better to replace carpeting with linoleum or another hard surface. Wash rugs in hot water or steam clean them once a week.
    Keep your home dust mite-free by running an air conditioner or dehumidifier to keep the humidity at about around 50 percent. When it’s time to dust, use a damp cloth or rag. Using a dry duster will just spread dust and mites to other rooms.

Wear a mask while vacuuming and cleaning so you don’t accidentally inhale dust mites and allergens. Use a vacuum cleaner with a microfilter bag or a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter to trap allergens that get passed through the vacuum’s exhaust.

You can’t keep your home 100 percent dust-free, but cleaning regularly and washing fabrics weekly will significantly reduce dust mites and allergens.

Sources include:

Blog.PaleoHacks.com

Healthline.com
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...revention.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.