Thread: Sweden: No-Go Areas Hire Security Guards to Make up for Lack of Police

Sweden: No-Go Areas Hire Security Guards to Make up for Lack of Police

Due to a lack of police officers, several no-go “vulnerable areas” in Sweden have been forced to hire security guards in an effort to combat crime and violence.

The municipality of Söderhamn is one of the areas forced to pay for security guards as there are currently no municipal police available to patrol the city centre with the local government diverting funds to pay for the guards, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.
    In the northern suburbs of Stockholm, where some of the most notorious no-go areas such as Rinkeby, Tensta, Husby, and Järva are located, around 70 million Swedish Kronor ($7,272,300/£5,915,700) has been invested in hiring security guards.
    “They could support the police and help curb drug trafficking. If we overcome drug trafficking and the use of drugs in Järva, it would reduce the number of shootings in the area,” local Christian Democrat politician Erik Slottner said.

In 2017, the local government in Husby attempted to hire security guards to patrol the centre of the town but were unable to find a security firm that wanted to take on the contract.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...p-lack-police/

This is very similar to how feudalism came about in Europe as a response to barbarian raids and invasions, is it going to make a comeback?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN wouldn't never dare to go where Tim Pool went in those no go zones.

nationalist propaganda = ignore

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    nationalist propaganda = ignore
    You can ignore the truth but it will bite you anyway.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'll be sure to contemplate that the next time I'm strolling through an imaginary "no go zone."

Maybe we should ask some of the people who live there.

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/ava8...o-go-zones-726

Ailin, 23
    "Who are the people writing these stories? The only thing the media report on when it comes to our neighbourhoods is how bleak it is here. It's frustrating. If you google Husby, you'll only find pictures of riots. I'm from here and I know that there's so much more to these areas than riots. Of course you'll feel more unsafe when visiting an area you're unfamiliar with – that's what the media do and then they report on it. I don't feel unsafe here – this is my home and these are my neighbours.

Instead of focusing on one or two crimes in the area, the media should be reporting on why it's unsafe to go places at night, why there's more crime in certain areas – and if the reports are true in the first place. I guess I don't always understand what's going on with the police over here – the place is segregated and a lot of people don't trust the police. But it goes without saying that no one can speak for everyone who lives here."

Agata, 23
    "I've talked to people who are afraid to come here because they think Tensta's brimming with criminals – that's what they read in the papers. They shouldn't be afraid. The media talk about Tensta in a way that's not always accurate, but a lot of things are true. When you see a video of a reporter being assaulted, you can't deny it ever happened. But you have to also ask yourself what happened before that assault.

There's violence anywhere in the world and you can get yourself into trouble anywhere. I feel as safe here as I do in Stockholm's city centre and other areas with a better reputation. I find that people are friendlier here, because it's a tight community that looks after each other. We need to ask ourselves how and why segregation, alienation and poverty emerge in some areas and what can be done to prevent it. People here don't trust the government and police, because they feel they're being treated unfairly. How can we change that? That's what the media should be worrying about."

Suhul, 26
    "Even our local newspaper usually reports on Tensta in a negative way. There are a lot of immigrants here and the news reflects that segregation. It's difficult to communicate with the police, because they think of us as criminals before they've even met us. But I mean, I love it here. I feel safer here than anywhere else in Stockholm. Tensta isn't some kind of war zone or battlefield. Some young people do hang out on the street and if you're not from here, I can imagine you might think it's unsafe. But I don't think it's worse than anywhere else.

Amanda, 23
    "I feel like the idea about 'open drug dealing' isn't true at all. I've read so many times that drug dealing occurs on the streets and that people in the community are trying to prevent the police from catching criminals. I've never ever seen that happen. Every time I read about things like that I feel frustrated and worried that people might take it for a truth.

I have never experienced anything that's made me feel insecure or scared here. Rather the opposite. People often approach me for a friendly chat. It's sad that when crime happens here, it blows up out of proportion. The positive commitment people in the area do is rarely considered. For example, parents regularly meet and actively talk with young people who are experienced as 'rowdy'.

I am often asked how I can live in Husby. Well, have you ever been here? Usually, they haven't and it all comes down to prejudice. Everyone I've brought here has changed their mind and realised it's not that bad here as people tend to believe."
    There are more at the link.

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artike...rtikel=6630452

Police: There are no 'no-go zones' in Sweden

When the police authority a few years ago identified over 50 areas that needed prioritising, it was turned into a story about 'no-go zones' in Sweden. There is no such thing, says local police chief Erik Åkerlund.

A few years ago, as part of the reorganisation of the Swedish police force, the national operations department NOA collated a report in which local police identified over 50 "vulnerable areas," which needed more attention from the police. And just over a year ago, 15 of these areas were identified as "particularly vulnerable." Another handful were deemed to be in the "risk zone."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-16-2019 at 05:26 PM.

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artike...rtikel=6631052

Life in one of Sweden's 'particularly vulnerable areas'

Hallunda, south of Stockholm, is one of the areas defined by police as "particularly vulnerable." Here, people generally seem to take the talk of 'no-go zones' in their stride.

When the police's national operations unit in the end of 2015 published a report about vulnerable areas in Sweden, Hallunda/Norsborg in the Botkyrka municipality were placed in the group of "particularly vulnerable areas."

But Ambreen, who works in a local newsagent's in Hallunda Centrum, says she generally feels safe here.

There were a few things happening in the beginning of last year, when the jewellers got robbed. But on a day-to-day basis, it is completely okay," she said.

Carlos also works in the shopping mall. He, on the other hand, is fed up with the situation.

The police know that people are smoking pot by the exits here. That shouldn't be acceptable in today's society," he said.

In a 2016 survey carried out by the municipality, 46 per cent of the respondents said they felt safe in Hallunda/Norsborg. This is up from 39 per cent in 2014, and 42 per cent in 2015.

"The numbers are low compared to other parts of Stockholm, and even other parts of Botkyrka, but they are slowly going up," said Tomaj Keyvani, who works for the municipality to develop the area.

He completely dismisses talk of no-go zones.

If this was a no-go zone, we would not have the interest that we have from construction companies to build residential houses here," he said.

Tomaj Keyvani believes the talk of no-go zones has been pushed by "groups in society that have an interest in painting a much darker picture of these areas than is the reality."

@Zippyjuan just loves repeating globalist propaganda and quoting Stockholm syndrome victims.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Zippyjuan just loves repeating globalist propaganda and quoting Stockholm syndrome victims.
    https://www.mediamatters.org/donald-...o-zones-sweden

Pro-Trump Media Push Myth Of Muslim “No-Go Zones” In Sweden

Following President Donald Trump citing an incident in Sweden that apparently never took place, pro-Trump members of the media attempted to cover for him by perpetuating the lie of “no-go zones” in Sweden despite Swedish authorities debunking this claim.

See what I mean:
    Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    LOL at media matters.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

See what I mean:

LOL at media matters.
    As usual, spinning the propaganda and ignoring the most important part.

Police: There are no 'no-go zones' in Sweden

When the police authority a few years ago identified over 50 areas that needed prioritising, it was turned into a story about 'no-go zones' in Sweden. There is no such thing, says local police chief Erik Åkerlund.

A few years ago, as part of the reorganisation of the Swedish police force, the national operations department NOA collated a report in which local police identified over 50 "vulnerable areas," which needed more attention from the police. And just over a year ago, 15 of these areas were identified as "particularly vulnerable." Another handful were deemed to be in the "risk zone."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    As usual, spinning the propaganda and ignoring the most important part.

See what I mean:
    Originally Posted by Swordsmyth

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

See what I mean:
    See what I mean!

See what I mean:
    Want to know what is going on in Sweden?

Subscribe to this Youtube channel:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A foreigner (from Bosnia) in Sweden who does not like foreigners in Sweden. Interesting.

He rants on Christians too.

https://acidmuncher.wordpress.com/about/

Angry Foreigner
    October 12, 2015 at 11:35 pm
    Im not interested in your false enlightenment. Christianity’s rape of Sweden is the reason sex is still a taboo in this country, and why people (even in a country lead by SJW’s) still have a retarded $#@!ty view on female sexuality. Hail Satan.

Angry Foreigner
    October 29, 2015 at 1:50 am
    As a satanist I believe each human is their own god.
    Or maybe he is just bored and likes stirring things up. Or is his tongue firmly placed in his cheek?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-16-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Due to a lack of police officers, several no-go “vulnerable areas” in Sweden have been forced to hire security guards in an effort to combat crime and violence.

The municipality of Söderhamn is one of the areas forced to pay for security guards as there are currently no municipal police available to patrol the city centre with the local government diverting funds to pay for the guards, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.
    In the northern suburbs of Stockholm, where some of the most notorious no-go areas such as Rinkeby, Tensta, Husby, and Järva are located, around 70 million Swedish Kronor ($7,272,300/£5,915,700) has been invested in hiring security guards.
    “They could support the police and help curb drug trafficking. If we overcome drug trafficking and the use of drugs in Järva, it would reduce the number of shootings in the area,” local Christian Democrat politician Erik Slottner said.

This is very similar to how feudalism came about in Europe as a response to barbarian raids and invasions, is it going to make a comeback?

When Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) in Afghanistan were launched, goal was to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here... but what has happened since is mind boggling and emerging diversity situation in US/Europe was never anticipated at the start of global wars.

Following is smart analysis of a recent episode in what appears to be one of such 'no go areas' of Sweden:

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

In the full video, you will see the Arabs harass A$AP's crew for about 8 minutes, and are repeatedly warned to stop following them.

It all started when one of the Arabs bumped into one of A$AP's crew, and pulled his headphones off himself, said they were broken, and demanded compensation for them.

Luckily we have MAGA who's got back of American visitors to Sewden... one can only imagine how local Swedes and visitors from other countries could be coping with situation there.

Related

"Swedish Rapper from Nigeria Calls For White People to be Shot"