Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Comey: No charges recommended for Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Wow. I doubt they would afford you or I the same consideration.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Very fitting today.

Justice is lost
    Justice is raped
    Justice is gone
    Pulling your strings
    Justice is done
    Seeking no truth
    Winning is all
    Find it so grim
    So true
    So real

Lady Justice has been raped
    Truth assassin
    Rolls of red tape seal your lips
    Now you’re done in
    Their money tips her scales again
    Make your deal
    Just what is truth? I cannot tell
    Cannot feel

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I forgot my place for a minute there.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The rule of law has been dead for a long time... but they just took its corpse out, killed it again, cremated it, and pissed on its ashes.

SMDH.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Wow. I doubt they would afford you or I the same consideration.
    Exactly.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

If it wasn't so serious, I'd be laughing at the absurdity of that press conference... I can't believe he said it was a non-political decision.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

The subject line in all my future emails will be labeled (Classified), drive the ABC Agencies crazy.

"Officer, I wasn't aware the speed limit was 55 and I certainly didn't INTEND to speed."
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    "Officer, I wasn't aware the speed limit was 55 and I certainly didn't INTEND to speed."
    "She looked 18 to me."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

LAYMAN TRANSLATION: Enjoy your servitude, slaves.
    That's the funniest part to me.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"I certainly didn't intend to forget to
    - file my taxes
    - obtain a permit
    - walk around the TSA checkpoint in the airport
    - walk around with an AK-47
    - register for the draft
    it all just kinda happened. I love America. What does it even matter at this point?"
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-10-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Comey is the new Ken Starr. He's was there to be the "respected Republican" who completes the cover-up of the Clintons.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Still, Comey said the FBI's recommendation is that Clinton no face criminal charges for her actions.
    was there ever any doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Comey is the new Ken Starr. He's was there to be the "respected Republican" who completes the cover-up of the Clintons.
    Looks to me that Comey was put there to pay the Pipers for deferred prosecution of HSBC, in addition to the millions that HSBC gave to the Clinton Foundation.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Maybe now some of you will finally wake up to the real danger of allowing Clinton to become President.

Looks like Thurs I will set aside to collect all of my bets and pick up some beer.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's interesting is that the Clinton FOundation corruption investigation was not addressed at all...

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    FTFY.
    right? lol

actions speak louder than words.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Maybe now some of you will finally wake up to the real danger of allowing Clinton to become President.
    which was evident all along. But Trump is allegedly the antiChrist with no documented body trail.

Shocking.

I'm wondering if there was anyone on the planet that didn't know how this was going to go.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Shocking.

I'm wondering if there was anyone on the planet that didn't know how this was going to go.
    Judge Nap seemed pretty convinced....

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Judge Nap, unlike Jim Comey, was not facing the prospect of a barbell 'accidentally' falling on his neck.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Judge Nap, unlike Jim Comey, was not facing the prospect of a barbell 'accidentally' falling on his neck.
    there needs to be more barbell regulation

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Many people were convinced. Many people staked their reputation on indictments. They were justified, but this was flagrant injustice and rigged bull$#@!. Lynch and Bill, Obama and Hillary, it's all for show.... and leftist zombies are in full orgasm mode.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Best twitter hashtag I've seen in a while on this #TooBigToJail

yuk yuk.

But really, y'all need to settle down. It's just some silly emails. It isn't like she refused to bake a gay cake or something.

That's our Hillary!

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

I never really thought that she would be charged but this is still infuriating. FK the Just-Us system!!!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Comey, commie, Comey...coincidence? I don't think so.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic