Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to start a Libertarian movement in my country

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    promote popular issues, such as abolishing conscription and lowering taxes.
    We don't have conscription it was abolished in 2007

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
    In Lebanon we can't create money from thin air, we have rely on the gold standard.
    Our prices of basic products have increased thanks to the Fed & The Rothschilds for creating money out of air.
    ...can you describe the money-creation process more accurately?...precisely who is deciding whether or not to create more money and who tends to get to use the newly-created money in 'the first round of spending?'

...don't feel bad if you don't know this..i've found there are VERY VERY VERY VERY few people around the planet who under$tand the hideous monetary order under which we are truly enslaved...btw, i've found the 'ludwig gold-buggers' to be as misinformed/butt-ignorant as everyone else with respect to even the basic$...and a rotten, stooooooopid, insane monetary order just about guarantees a rotten, stooooooooopid, insane 'society'...

...btw, helmuth...heinlein's 'take back your government' is absolute horse-sh!t...'we' never NEVER had 'it' to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...can you describe the money-creation process more accurately?...precisely who is deciding whether or not to create more money and who tends to get to use the newly-created money in 'the first round of spending?'

...don't feel bad if you don't know this..i've found there are VERY VERY VERY VERY few people around the planet who under$tand the hideous monetary order under which we are truly enslaved...btw, i've found the 'ludwig gold-buggers' to be as misinformed/butt-ignorant as everyone else with respect to even the basic$...and a rotten, stooooooopid, insane monetary order just about guarantees a rotten, stooooooooopid, insane 'society'...

...btw, helmuth...heinlein's 'take back your government' is absolute horse-sh!t...'we' never NEVER had 'it' to begin with...
    I don't know how the monetary banking system works in Lebanon

...btw, helmuth...heinlein's 'take back your government' is absolute garbage...'we' never NEVER had 'it' to begin with...
    Oh, have you read it, Hank?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you explain to me why Marx's premise is a bad idea " From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
    Is it a bad idea, Ibn.AL.Muqafaa? What do you think?

...a little constructive observation: ..you'd do well to develop an honest understanding of 'money' before you pop-off too much...you're not fooling anyone knowledgeable with your ludwiggery...
    Did you know I have created a system that will enable you to use gold as the basis for your financial life?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...of-Sound-Money

What do you think of the idea? Would you be interested in helping?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Oh, have you read it, Hank?
    ...no...not a sci-fi fiction reader...there's enough fiction in 'the non-fiction' for me...

...but 'take back your government' = your 'return to sound money' = 'the return of the loch ness monster'...[hint: ...there can be no 'return' of something that's 'never been'...]

...as to your debit card idea...question...i give you 1000 frn's when gold is at exactly [comex] 1000 frn's/oz...6 mos. later (and no account activity) gold is at exactly 1500/oz..how many frn's are available to me?....and how many frn's are available to me if the price drops to exactly 500/oz?...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 05-04-2017 at 05:43 AM.

...as to your debit card idea...question...i give you 1000 frn's when gold is at exactly [comex] 1000 frn's/oz...6 mos. later (and no account activity) gold is at exactly 1500/oz..how many frn's are available to me?....and how many frn's are available to me if the price drops to exactly 500/oz?...
    Great question, Hank! I'm going to cross-post it to the main thread if that's alright.

When gold is at 1500/oz, $1500 FRNs will be available to you.

When gold is at 500/oz, $500 FRNs will be available to you.

Our crises are scars from the 15 year civil war from 1975 to 1990.
    The war started Left vs Right wing, and it escalated to sectarian warfare.
    Palestinian refugees started being funded, trained , and armed by Yasser Arafat and other leftists they began using violence, and with their influence the extreme christian right was created in response to the far left.
    Other leftists allied with the Palestinian militias, and the Christian right allied themselves with Israel.
    The Syrian Army then intervened in Lebanon under Henry Kissinger's command, as well as the Israeli Occupational Forces invaded Lebanon which made it escalate to a Sectarian Civil War.
    Hezbollah was created by Iran as a response to the Israeli invasion.
    During the final phase of the war, the Christians were also divided.

The war ended in 1991, by the Taif agreement, allocating quotas to the war criminals based on religious sect.
    And granting a Syrian & Israeli Occupation of Lebanon.
    By the year 2000 Israeli troops withdrew from Lebanon, Hezbollah took credit for the exile of Israeli soldiers.
    The Syrian army, continued to torture innocent civilians when they questioned or criticized the occupation.
    By 2005 former prime minister and successful business man Rafik Al Harriri was assassinated by the Syrian Army, a movement in support of Rafik Al Harriri called 14 March Alliance was formed in response to his assassination calling for the withdrawal of the Syrian occupation.
    Meanwhile Hezbollah held a counter-demonstration, in support of the Syrian Army for backing up the resistance against Israel.

The exile of Israeli soldiers, Syrian intervened in Lebanon under the command of Henry Kissinger, Harriri was assassinated by the Syrian Army. Hmm, is this the case of brainwashing, traitorous monsters inside the gates or just the appearance of a zionist shill pretending to be Lebanese. Only time would tell.

Oh well, time for another anti Zionist propaganda. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Hmm, is this the case of brainwashing, traitorous monsters inside the gates or just the appearance of a zionist shill pretending to be Lebanese?
    I don't know much about Zionist shills, but based on the username, I definitely do not think this cypher is from Lebanon.

That said, he has been a worthwhile muse for some of us, I think.

Can you explain to me why Marx's premise is a bad idea " From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?

Are you not going to answer my question?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    I don't know much about Zionist shills, but based on the username, I definitely do not think this cypher is from Lebanon.

That said, he has been a worthwhile muse for some of us, I think.
    Yea, from the sort of things he says, I don't think he is Lebanese. My guess is either a wahhabi brainwashed arab or some sort of troll trying to wind up the forum with silly questions and threads. Where you see a muse, I see a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, from the sort of things he says, I don't think he is Lebanese. My guess is either a wahhabi brainwashed arab or some sort of troll trying to wind up the forum with silly questions and threads. Where you see a muse, I see a distraction.
    His username wasn't clearly a giveaway.

Enough with you troll accusations, and If I were in KSA, I would not say that I am an atheist.
    Second, they are not silly questions I am still new to Libertarianism, and recovering from leftism, I want to learn more about libertarianism.

It's okay to defend your country from an occupation, but it is not okay to use violence against on innocent civilians in Lebanon, 9 years ago Hezbollah used violence and terrorized us https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_conflict_in_Lebanon
    Their involvement in the Syrian civil war has caused Lebanon to suffer from a security crisis , and more sectarian clashes.

The user name is Arabic, and we Lebanese speak $#@!IN ARABIC, and are fluent in English to, I am using a pseudonym just like many users do here.

and are fluent in English to,

So many questions for us, but can't answer honestly one simple question from me? C'est la vie!

-The short answer is Yes, you can be a Muslim and a Libertarian, just like you have Christian Libertarians.
    -The Long answer is No, the religion of Islam is against secularism and Individualism.
    -Individualism & Liberty Violations:
    [FONT="]Treatment of ***** and transgendered folks:
    Qur'an 4:16[/FONT]

If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful. -Supression of Freedom of Expression: Qur'an Sura 33:57-61:
    Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace. And those who speak evil things of the believing men and the believing women without their having earned (it), they are guilty indeed of a false accusation and a manifest sin. O Prophet! say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers that they let down upon them their over-garments; this will be more proper, that they may be known, and thus they will not be given trouble; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist, We shall most certainly set you over them, then they shall not be your neighbors in it but for a little while; Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering.
    [FONT="]Freedom of Expression
    Sura 5:33:[/FONT]

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.
    [FONT="]-Sex:
    Sura 17:32:[/FONT]

Nor come nigh to fornication/adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). The penalty for premarital sex is 100 lashes, and for extramarital stoning till death. Masturbation is sinful and harmful to a person's sexuality according to Islam. -Discrimination Against Jews & Christians:
    Qur'an 9:29: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
    [FONT="]-Penalty for the Apostasy & Freedom of Thought:
    Qur'an 3:90-91:[/FONT]

Surely, those who disbelieve after their believing, then increase in unbelief, their repentance shall not be accepted, and these are they that go astray. Surely, those who disbelieve and die while they are unbelievers, the earth full of gold shall not be accepted from one of them, though he should offer to ransom himself with it, these it is who shall have a painful chastisement, and they shall have no helpers.

Theocracy & Anti-Secualrism:
    The Qur'an is the first and most important source of Islamic law. Believed to be the direct word of God as revealed to Muhammad through angel Gabriel in Mecca and Medina, the scripture specifies the moral, philosophical, social, political and economic basis on which a society should be constructed. The verses revealed in Mecca deal with philosophical and theological issues, whereas those revealed in Medina are concerned with socio-economic laws. The Qur'an was written and preserved during the life of Muhammad, and compiled soon after his death.[6]
    The verses of the Qur'an are categorized into three fields: "science of speculative theology", "ethical principles" and "rules of human conduct". The third category is directly concerned with Islamic legal matters which contains about five hundred verses or one thirteenth of it. The task of interpreting the Qur'an has led to various opinions and judgments. The interpretations of the verses by Muhammad's companions for Sunnis and Imams for Shias are considered the most authentic, since they knew why, where and on what occasion each verse was revealed
    You don't know much about Islam.

Why don't you also explain how the early caliphates allowed local minority communities to practice their own laws--were Christians mandated to give up swine and alcohol? Were they subjected to Islamic Shar'iah law? The answer (which may surprise you), is no.

Much of the success of Islam was in allowing people to keep their customs, laws, and traditions.

Regardless no state has ever been libertarian, libertarians can only hope to maximize personal freedoms and reduce wasteful spending as much as possible. Islam forbade heavy taxation (including [specifically] heavy tariffs the Meccans used to take advantage of merchants) and even better, there are no taxes on anyone who lives outside of a cities jurisdiction. In other words you are not required to pay a dime unless you use the services provided by a city (water, sanitation, local government, infrastructure).

While the Caliphate was still a theocracy, when it came to the localities of the caliphate it was more or less decentralized. If you were a Christian, and wanted to be married by Christian laws, if you wanted a Christian arbiter to settle disputes, etc. this was all allowed under the caliphate.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123