Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZH: Market Massacre: Oil Crashes 30%, Dow Down 1,000, VIX Explodes As Spoos Crater

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yup. The law of supply and demand. And when everyone realizes the supply of dollars is not going to get reduced (as promised) but going to skyrocket, we could get really high price inflation maybe even hyperinflation.

In an inflation environment , what would you be investing in?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Survival Skills.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gold, gold stocks, mining stocks, oil, oil stocks (yikes! I hope they survive!), foreign dividend paying stocks are what I'm invested in.

I only buy company stocks that have a good dividend and make real stuff. As opposed to things like banks.

If you listen to Schiff he tells you to get out of the dollar. Wise words.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    If you listen to Schiff he tells you to get out of the dollar. Wise words.
    He held a webinar yesterday (3/11). If you're able to find a replay, it's definitely worth listening to.

Silver plummeting today, down to $16.16 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

And gold also down!

its carnage....

The markets are down 10%

This is a crash

The markets are down 10%

This is a crash
    Where's the bottom? Bought more silver, but it's already lower now. ASE's.

Haha bitcoin is down 23% !!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha bitcoin is down 23% !!
    I can't haz Lambos?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

SO, is this mother $#@!er burning down or what? Is it finally time? No stress here. Let's party like it's 1929 baby!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    SO, is this mother $#@!er burning down or what? Is it finally time? No stress here. Let's party like it's 1929 baby!
    Those that have expected this and mentally and materially prepared should actually feel very zen right now, even as others start running around with their hair on fire.

What's up with Gold?? Shouldn't gold be increasing in value as the stock market crashes? Or does this prove that the price of gold is NOT tied to market forces, but the rich and powerful who control most of the gold reserves?

I stopped listening to Schiff's advice on gold a long time ago. His track record on gold has not been very good the past several years...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Those that have expected this and mentally and materially prepared should actually feel very zen right now, even as others start running around with their hair on fire.

I didn't consider that position. I am secretly feeling pretty damn good right now. I was feeling a little bad for it if that makes sense, but $#@! it. The herd's panic does bring me tranquility. Thanks for opening my eyes to this!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Mises had a pretty good article. Briefly it won't cause it but it sure doesn't help it, especially when the Fed keeps blowing up the bubble with cash infusions.

https://mises.org/wire/coronavirus-w...-make-it-worse
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Mises had a pretty good article. Briefly it won't cause it but it sure doesn't help it, especially when the Fed keeps blowing up the bubble with cash infusions.

https://mises.org/wire/coronavirus-w...-make-it-worse
    I will check this out. The fiat money gravy train can't run forever. I feel strange that I almost wish this would be "the one" that forces us back to a sound currency. Thanks.

I didn't consider that position. I am secretly feeling pretty damn good right now. I was feeling a little bad for it if that makes sense, but $#@! it. The herd's panic does bring me tranquility. Thanks for opening my eyes to this!
    And perhaps even prepared spiritually....

Few have eyes to see and ears to hear. Many claim to but few really do.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DJIA 20K here we come! Bottom 15K?
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    What's up with Gold?? Shouldn't gold be increasing in value as the stock market crashes? Or does this prove that the price of gold is NOT tied to market forces, but the rich and powerful who control most of the gold reserves?

I stopped listening to Schiff's advice on gold a long time ago. His track record on gold has not been very good the past several years...
    Liquidating paper positions to pay margin calls, probably. Pretty much all assets are down. Saw the same behavior back in 2008.

(God bless Aaron Russo)

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    DJIA 20K here we come! Bottom 15K?
    My personal opinion is the market reality is somewhere between 15 and 17. I can't pin it that specifically though.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Gold sold off in 08. It'll come back up.

Just that everyone is panicking and selling off *everything*. It's clueless traders and nothing to do with fundamentals.

I have been buying ammo this week . Can't get any toilet paper , not sure what those dumbasses plan on doing with it but I got rolls of paper towels to use as wicks for cocktails.
    Do something Danke

Gold sold off in 08. It'll come back up.

Just that everyone is panicking and selling off *everything*. It's clueless traders and nothing to do with fundamentals.
    traders have always been clueless , that is how you get all those overvalued junk stocks that have poor P/E ratios , no dividends etc in the first place .
    Do something Danke

Well, the Fed's piddly 1.5 trillion won't be enough to salvage the preposterously large bubble they've blown.

The market's going to need about an order of magnitude more to rebound, and so they will have, sooner or later.

It's either that or failed treasury auctions, which will not be allowed to happen, so...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    traders have always been clueless , that is how you get all those overvalued junk stocks that have poor P/E ratios , no dividends etc in the first place .
    TARP 2 and QE 5
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation Massive recession, stagflation

"US is headed for a massive recession, stagflation."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12