Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WA-SWAT raids wrong, empty, condo, homeowner left homeless and $100k in damages

Quote Originally Posted by snoop4truth View Post
    Hello pcosmar,

<snip>

Snoop

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

pcosmar
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Someone ban this spamming $#@!tard already.
    He spams another forum I visit: https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...152280/page-11
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

pcosmar
    Staggering incompetence combined with wildly excessive force. A recipe for disaster. Inexcusable. Diabolical. Horrific. Unbelievable. Unforgivable.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 04-25-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snoop4truth View Post
    Staggering incompetence combined with wildly excessive force. A recipe for disaster. Inexcusable. Diabolical. Horrific. Unbelievable. Unforgivable.
    And typical.

Let me refer you to this forum http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...s-Case-Studies

I hope this helps

All the best

Origanalist
    Last edited by Origanalist; 04-24-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Although I don't always agree with Anti-Fed's positions regarding posted articles, I do on most of them.
    If someone were to paint "me" with a Benjamin Moore Roller brush, I am the Devil incarnate, as I am an honorably
    retired Los Angeles County Deputy Sheriff. On a closer detailed felt tip brush painting my anti authoritarian libertarian mindset
    towards my work was both a personal and professional detriment and conflicting ethical dilemma. I will not apologize for anyone
    other than myself but I do concede from both the perspective of outside looking in and inside looking out, Anti-Fed is most
    frequently more right than wrong.

#!/bin/rptroll_engine
    yourcomment()
    {
    printf "%s\n" "YOUR COMMENT: "${YOUR_COMMENT}"
    }
    myresponse()
    {
    printf "%s\n" "MY RESPONSE: "${MY_RESPONSE}"
    }
    while true
    do
    yourcomment
    myresponse
    printf "%s\n" "This spammer should be banned"
    sleep 3600
    done

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    Although I don't always agree with Anti-Fed's positions regarding posted articles, I do on most of them.
    If someone were to paint "me" with a Benjamin Moore Roller brush, I am the Devil incarnate, as I am an honorably
    retired Los Angeles County Deputy Sheriff. On a closer detailed felt tip brush painting my anti authoritarian libertarian mindset
    towards my work was both a personal and professional detriment and conflicting ethical dilemma. I will not apologize for anyone
    other than myself but I do concede from both the perspective of outside looking in and inside looking out, Anti-Fed is most

#!/bin/rptroll_engine
    yourcomment()
    {
    }
    myresponse()
    {
    }
    while true
    do
    yourcomment
    myresponse
    sleep 3600
    done
    Nice to see you back around.
    "The Patriarch"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And typical.

Let me refer you to this forum http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...s-Case-Studies

I hope this helps

All the best

Origanalist
    Origanalist,

Thanks for the link.

Snoop

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post

#!/bin/rptroll_engine
    yourcomment()
    {
    }
    myresponse()
    {
    }
    while true
    do
    yourcomment
    myresponse
    sleep 3600
    done
    Leaning Libertarian,

Good comment. Insightful. Introspective. Self-analytical. Honest. Sincere.

You are not entirely alone in your views.

Nobody in the executive branch of government (law enforcement officers) actually passes the statutes that they are required to enforce. Instead, the legislative branch (elected lawmakers) passes the statutes that law enforcement officers are required to enforce. So, there are occasions when a law enforcement officer is required to enforce a law that he/she may not necessarily agree with and may actually dislike. That has to be difficult (as you suggest above).

The same is true for those of us in the judicial branch of government. No judge or lawyer passes the statutes that govern the outcomes of our cases. Instead, the legislative branch (elected lawmakers) passes the statutes that govern the outcomes of our cases. So, there are occasions when a judge's or lawyer's hands are tied by a statute that he/she may not necessarily agree with and may actually dislike. As a lawyer, I can assure you, that is difficult.

Regardless, thank you for your comment.

I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 04-25-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234