Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Reveals He is Taking Hydroxychloroquine - Murdoch Puppet Cavuto Freaks

Trump Reveals He is Taking Hydroxychloroquine - Murdoch Puppet Cavuto Freaks

Love him or hate him, you've got to admit Trump really knows how to play the media!

Neil Cavuto Shocked By Doctor Who Calls Hydroxychloroquine ‘Potentially Life-Saving’

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto offered strident criticism of President Donald Trump after he told reporters that he was taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc as a prophylactic against coronavirus.

“I cannot stress enough: This will kill you,” he said, of patients in a “risky population.”

But Cavuto seemed taken aback moments later when he interviewed a doctor who said while the drug might not be good for some, “it may be beneficial and potentially life-saving for others,” and that people should consult their doctors.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think he injects it....like a disinfectant.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I think he injects it....like a disinfectant.
    All I have to do is rub it on like white kids do sun screen .

25% of doctors think that giving Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 patients is a good idea, so it's not like they are all getting brainwashed with the MSM nonsense.

In fact, it turns out there are A LOT of doctors and nurses in this country who are taking it as a prophylactic against COVID-19.

This, like everything else, is going to backfire on the MSM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

1:36:00

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The big French study - 3295 with covid - who have gotten hydroxychloroquine + zpack for 3+ days - only 17 have died. There are nursing homes in the US where there are 32 patients with covid and 13 die.

Hydroxychloroquine works, and there are other things that work as well. The WHO really doesn't it when cheap meds work.

HCQ costs like 31 cents a pill. If it's dangerous, why has it been FDA approved for over 60 years? They give it to people, or they used to, in order to prevent malaria. Prevent. Prescribed to prevent malaria. And it works to prevent death. Why shouldn't it be prescribed to prevent covid. It works to prevent malaria, it helps to prevent death from covid. It seems to me that it definitely could work to prevent covid. And if it's FDA approved, it certainly has to be seen as safe. If someone doesn't think that it's safe enough, maybe covid isn't really all that harmful? You wouldn't be bitching about the the side effects of an FDA approved drug if the thing it's intended to prevent is really all that serious, right?

The WHO has been trying to bribe Madagascar which has developed a cheap and easy prevent / treat drink. They offered, according to the President of Madagascar, $20 Million to poison their formula.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    25% of doctors think that giving Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 patients is a good idea, so it's not like they are all getting brainwashed with the MSM nonsense.

In fact, it turns out there are A LOT of doctors and nurses in this country who are taking it as a prophylactic against COVID-19.

This, like everything else, is going to backfire on the MSM.
    Does anything really backfire on the MSM? They dig themselves into a big hole and they just dig twice as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    The big French study - 3295 with covid - who have gotten hydroxychloroquine + zpack for 3+ days - only 17 have died. There are nursing homes in the US where there are 32 patients with covid and 13 die.

Hydroxychloroquine works, and there are other things that work as well. The WHO really doesn't it when cheap meds work.

HCQ costs like 31 cents a pill. If it's dangerous, why has it been FDA approved for over 60 years? They give it to people, or they used to, in order to prevent malaria. Prevent. Prescribed to prevent malaria. And it works to prevent death. Why shouldn't it be prescribed to prevent covid. It works to prevent malaria, it helps to prevent death from covid. It seems to me that it definitely could work to prevent covid. And if it's FDA approved, it certainly has to be seen as safe. If someone doesn't think that it's safe enough, maybe covid isn't really all that harmful? You wouldn't be bitching about the the side effects of an FDA approved drug if the thing it's intended to prevent is really all that serious, right?

The WHO has been trying to bribe Madagascar which has developed a cheap and easy prevent / treat drink. They offered, according to the President of Madagascar, $20 Million to poison their formula.
    The left is currently delighted with glee, they think Trump is "poisoning" himself. They are really that dumb.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anything really backfire on the MSM? They dig themselves into a big hole and they just dig twice as hard.
    It's all going to backfire at once, in one of the most spectacular ways imaginable.

Chris Cuomo said there’s a reason President Donald Trump claimed on Monday that he’s taking the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus: Distraction.
    The drug hasn’t been approved to prevent the infection or to treat it, and critics were quick to both slam Trump for taking it and warn that others who follow suit could face real dangers. But the CNN host said all of that’s irrelevant. By talking up the drug, Trump could avoid answering other questions, including how to reopen safely.
    “Don’t take the bait,” Cuomo warned. “Let’s stay focused on what matters. We have to reopen, but we have to do it the right way. How? That question remains unanswered.”
    At one point, Cuomo suggested that Trump may not even be taking the drug, just claiming that he was because “it’s a fight that he can win, and that the media will take on and that his opponents may take on, and it’s all a beautiful distraction.”
    Then, Cuomo played a clip of Trump announcing that he was on the drug.
    “I’m telling you ― it’s a winning argument for him,” Cuomo said before launching into impressions of both Trump’s supporters and his critics:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris...094854915.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If it was as dangerous as they (Fake media, Fauci et al, and Democrats) say, they should all be delighted President Trump is taking it, rather than going apoplectic with rage at fact that the President's doctor put him on hydroxychloroquine.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hydroxycholorquine seems to be working pretty well. Meanwhile Remdesivir isn't having the desired effect that the MSM hoped it would. It costs 10X more than hydroxycholorquine. It's to be expected when you try to push corporate medicine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hydroxycholorquine seems to be working pretty well. Meanwhile Remdesivir isn't having the desired effect that the MSM hoped it would. It costs 10X more than hydroxycholorquine. It's to be expected when you try to push corporate medicine.
    Let's see:

Hydroxychloroquine cost $0.60 a pill

Remdesivir cost: $1,000 a dose.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I think that we would all be really surprised with what drugs our leaders are prescribed for what reasons.

But we will never be told.

That is why the President travels with his own toilet and the contents are withheld for national security.

The left is currently delighted with glee, they think Trump is "poisoning" himself. They are really that dumb.
    The MSN thinks we are stupid although they have made huge effort to dumb us down it doesn't work on everyone. It does look like they believe their own BS that is very stupid..

Wonder if Pelosi is taking medicinal vodka.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just made a batch of quinine syrup using grapefruit it is an old family recipe. I have been taking sublingal zinc along with it. I mix my syrup in with club soda and a squeeze of lime, lemon, orange or grapefruit. it is pretty good.

I made a batch for a friend of mine who has Lyme disease and made some for myself along with it. He is very upset that the doctor did not prescribe HCQ for him when he first contracted the disease. The friend has been extremely sick for almost a year and is having a really hard time of it. For about 6months he could hardly stand up and was very frail and mentally foggy. He says he thinks he maybe getting better. I also encourage hi to get out in the sun for a little while each day. He does seem to be having less neurological symptoms and he is more cognitive he is getting angry about the medical industrial complex which of course I support.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Let's see:

Hydroxychloroquine cost $0.60 a pill

Remdesivir cost: $1,000 a dose.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

noooooooooooooo you have to take some overpriced proprietary drug that the pharmaceutical companies can get rich off, this isnt fair!!!!!!!!!!

It makes no sense to me that FDA Approved for over 60 years doesn't cut through. "Oh, you're going to Asia? Here, take HCQ so you don't get malaria." That doesn't cut through. Maybe, maybe there aren't the kind of studies that the FDA likes that show it's going to work great. But this drug has been used for a lot of things for a lot of years. Not just malaria, but also lupus and arthritis.

It's pretty insane to read MSM articles about this. Articles contain 2 paragraphs.

1) It's reckless to prescribe HCQ, because there are so many people who really really need it for so many things, like lupus and arthritis, and if it's prescribed for the covid, the people that need this won't be able to get it.

and then right after that

2) It's deadly toxic poison, that person took the fish parasite aquarium version and died. (that was an overdose by the way, that fish cleaner stuff was the same stuff, but you can't just guess how much to take, they took 10 times as much. Dose is 500 mg, not 5000 mg - a teaspoon.)

It's so helpful, you can't deprive others of it, and it's deadly poison.

You also can read about how as early as 1889, people were using the very similar quinine for the Russian Flu. Today, those scumbag bribed 4 lies "journalists" chuckle about that. But if you read old books on google or elsewhere, you'll see many doctors saying "quinine works to prevent flu".

A flame thrower can kill an animal and burn down a tree. If someone points out, very loudly, that the flame thrower can kill an animal, and then argues that the flame thrower is therefore an animal killer, not a plant killer, that person is wrong. It may very well be that quinine, and chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine does a thing, or an number of things, and those things that it/they do, can prevent, treat or cure a wide variety of different things. If what HCQ and Quinine do is to raise the endosomal pH, and if viruses need a lower pH to thrive, and if parasites need a lower pH to thrive, and if cancer needs a lower pH, it's possible that HCQ can fix a lot of problems.

It seems pretty clear to me that there is way too much lies 4 bribes going on right now.

Millions of Americans are addicted to the Quinine, aka Tonic Water.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Does morbid obesity cause a high risk of issues with hydroxychloroquine?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wonder if Pelosi is taking medicinal vodka.
    The value of good old fashioned alcohol seems to be a mystery.

The lies 4 bribes doctors would probably admit that if you poured vodka on your hands, it would work as a hand sanitizer. And if you poured vodka on counters, it would kill corona virus.

But the lies 4 bribes doctors seem to do anything to avoid saying that alcohol could also kill covid that's in your mouth, in your throat, or elsewhere in the body. They then prattle on with their "alcoholism bad" story.

Bars are closed, bars sell alcohol, alcohol does kill germs. I'd want to hear a lot more about that. But they don't want to tell you about that.

Why can't I go to the supermarket, go to the antiviral section and buy a case of antiviral things? Problem solved. Why can't I do that. Why do I have to sort through lies to get to the truth about antivirals, and why can't supermarkets make it easy?

It's all going to backfire at once, in one of the most spectacular ways imaginable.
    I spend a whole lot more time over with the Qanons on 8kun, than here, so I'm familiar with the theories about "and then, all at once, everything is great"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why, are you thinking about starting to use it?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

. They then prattle on with their "alcoholism bad" story.
    Alcoholism is OK, as long as you quit drinking if you have a problem with the boozing.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Alcoholism is OK, as long as you quit drinking if you have a problem with the boozing.
    Their priorities are bizarre.

If drinking alcohol can kill the covid germ, shouldn't killing the covid germ be priority 1?

First, worry about the covid germ and then, worry about alcoholism.

But they don't do that.

They seem to be saying something like "We have a great plan and you have to listen to us. It's a great plan and don't complain. We wreck the economy. We hire people to follow you around and track you. If you're sick, we throw you in a nursing home with old people. You did and the old people that we infect by our actions die. We congratulate ourselves when you all die. We do nothing at all to treat you except ventilators, which make you worse. We tell you that there are no treatments even when pubmed is full of potential treatments, and instead of telling you that something doesn't work, we tell you it hasn't been tested, as if that meant that it didn't work. We tell you to wait for an expensive vaccine which almost certainly will not have been tested as safe, as HCQ has."

Those people all really really suck.

I saw an AP headline saying Trump is taking malaria drug for corona virus. Although its true that its a malaria drug, we all know the game the MSM is playing.

US presidents receive the best treatments at the time. All of a sudden they;

A) don't the American people to know how a president is being treated
    B) don't want Americans receiving the same treatment

So much for transparency and something something democracy and something something darkness.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

It makes no sense to me that FDA Approved for over 60 years doesn't cut through. "Oh, you're going to Asia? Here, take HCQ so you don't get malaria." That doesn't cut through. Maybe, maybe there aren't the kind of studies that the FDA likes that show it's going to work great. But this drug has been used for a lot of things for a lot of years. Not just malaria, but also lupus and arthritis.

It's pretty insane to read MSM articles about this. Articles contain 2 paragraphs.

1) It's reckless to prescribe HCQ, because there are so many people who really really need it for so many things, like lupus and arthritis, and if it's prescribed for the covid, the people that need this won't be able to get it.

and then right after that

2) It's deadly toxic poison, that person took the fish parasite aquarium version and died. (that was an overdose by the way, that fish cleaner stuff was the same stuff, but you can't just guess how much to take, they took 10 times as much. Dose is 500 mg, not 5000 mg - a teaspoon.)

It's so helpful, you can't deprive others of it, and it's deadly poison.

You also can read about how as early as 1889, people were using the very similar quinine for the Russian Flu. Today, those scumbag bribed 4 lies "journalists" chuckle about that. But if you read old books on google or elsewhere, you'll see many doctors saying "quinine works to prevent flu".

A flame thrower can kill an animal and burn down a tree. If someone points out, very loudly, that the flame thrower can kill an animal, and then argues that the flame thrower is therefore an animal killer, not a plant killer, that person is wrong. It may very well be that quinine, and chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine does a thing, or an number of things, and those things that it/they do, can prevent, treat or cure a wide variety of different things. If what HCQ and Quinine do is to raise the endosomal pH, and if viruses need a lower pH to thrive, and if parasites need a lower pH to thrive, and if cancer needs a lower pH, it's possible that HCQ can fix a lot of problems.

It seems pretty clear to me that there is way too much lies 4 bribes going on right now.
    I've been drinking at least one gin and tonic nightly for the quinine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't think so, but then again, if Dr. Nancy Pelosi had bothered to look at a BMI chart before she made that statement she would have realized how foolish it sounds.

Trump is about 70 lbs. short of being morbidly obese.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast