Thread: Self-described 'sexual deviant' best friends accused of sexual relationships with teens

Self-described 'sexual deviant' best friends accused of sexual relationships with teens

Self-described 'sexual deviant' best friends accused of sexual relationships with teens

SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KTVU) - Self-described "sexual deviant" best friends are accused of having inappropriate relationships with teenage boys.

According to the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office Talia Sisco and Tina Pourani were arrested for having unlawful sexual intercourse with 15 and 16 year old boys.

“It’s a startling case because you usually don’t see young women victimizing underage boys. And that’s what this case is,” said Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith.

Both Sisco and Pourani were 23 years old at the time of the alleged incidents.

Sisco of Saratoga was a student teacher at Bernal Middle School at the time of the investigation. Investigators don't believe there are any victims at Bernal Middle School.

Sisco was arrested Thursday and faces charges including multiple counts of Oral Copulation of a Minor, multiple counts of Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with a Minor, Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, and Arranging a Meeting with a Minor to Commit a Sex Offense.

Pourani was arrested at her home in San Jose. She was also booked into the Santa Clara County Main Jail on charges of Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with a Minor and Oral Copulation of a Minor.

“The evidence that we’ve obtained at this point is indicating that this was occurring in the house,” said lead investigator Vicente Mitre. "In one of the suspect’s house."

Investigators believe there are more victims.

Officials say Sisco and Pourani have been friends since their days at Saratoga High School. They’ll now face justice for alleged crimes that rattle veteran members of law enforcement.
    More: http://www.ktvu.com/news/self-descri...ips-with-teens
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talia_sisco_tina_pourani_arrested_santa_clara_county_sheriff_ca-1529089459-9848.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	6016

https://twitter.com/RHandaNBC/status...89923418181634
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    15 and 23.

LOL

That was me and the Ex-Mrs. AF.

I really never understand this weirdo $#@! . If I was 16 and they were blowing me I would never tell. Ever .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I really never understand this weirdo $#@! . If I was 16 and they were blowing me I would never tell. Ever .
    Really? My friends and I would talk about everything. If I was scoring like that, I'm not sure my 16 yo version could keep his mouth shut (I was an idiot back then too, just more openly).

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In today's world this is considered "weirdo". Not so much in the entire history of the human race. But in light of today's insanity, you'd think that these women could find guys over 18.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Really? My friends and I would talk about everything. If I was scoring like that, I'm not sure my 16 yo version could keep his mouth shut (I was an idiot back then too, just more openly).
    Back in the day, word would probably get out, but no one would care. There were a couple of girls (17?) in my High School that dated teachers. One couple got married right after she graduated.

Today everyone calls the cops for everything. Manufactured outrage everywhere.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Back in the day, teachers never looked like this...

Well, at least the "victims" weren't robots - otherwise, this might be a federal beef ...

They’ll now face justice for alleged crimes that rattle veteran members of law enforcement.
    If the idea of a 23 year-old woman giving head to a 15 or 16 year-old boy is enough to "rattle veteran members of law enforcement" then all I can say is that "veteran members of law enforcement" must be some pretty damn special snowflakes ... (or they were never 15 or 16 year-old boys ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·