Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA-Trans Queeer Weirdosexual now identifies as an "alien"

Exclamation WA-Trans Queeer Weirdosexual now identifies as an "alien"

Identify as a $#@!ing lunatic, and tell the truth for once in your life.

'I am otherworldly': Ex-transgender man, 33, who now identifies as an 'agender ALIEN' reveals they have had their nipples and eyebrows REMOVED to look 'less human'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...der-alien.html

Jareth Nebula was born a woman but then transitioned to a man when they were 29-years-old
    The Washington-native, who works as a barber's shop receptionist, said after transitioning into a man, they still didn't feel right
    The 33-year-old said they didn't 'feel comfortable' as either gender
    Therefore, when Jareth learned about the term agender - which translates to without gender - they applied this to themselves
    Jareth decided to refer to themselves as an agender alien, and now sports a totally new alien-like look
    In order to appear 'less human', Jareth has had their nipples removed, and sports a number of facial piercings and wears alien-like makeup looks
    Jareth is agender, and prefers to be referred to with the pronoun 'they'
    By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 11:30 EST, 1 March 2019 | UPDATED: 13:18 EST, 1 March 2019

A 33-year-old, who was born as a woman before transitioning into a man, has revealed that they think they belong to any gender, and is an alien.

Jareth Nebula, from Edmonds, Washington, transitioned from female to male and changed their name at the age of 29.

The barber's shop receptionist, who also works as a model, has even gone as far as having their nipples removed in order to 'feel less human'.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Danke

I know he won't want to miss this important news item.

The barber's shop receptionist, who also works as a model,
    A job for both of them or do they both work two jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke

I know he won't want to miss this important news item.
    Thanks AF, thanks...

Don't you have some new deck hands to bugger break in?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When a singular person is refered to as they as if plural, I think the plural reference is made to the Legion of demons inside.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    When a singular person is refered to as they as if plural, I think the plural reference is made to the Legion of demons inside.
    They are not amused....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should we care what somebody wants to call themselves? Like Bradley or Chelsea?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-01-2019 at 09:35 PM.

I think the proper pronoun for an extraterrestrial is "it".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    People can call themselves whatever they want or believe themselves to be whatever they think, doesn’t mean I have to share or live by their delusions.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Are you referring to yourself as “we”, or are you including the rest of us?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-01-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

who was born as a woman
    Pretty freaky, but I bet @dannno would hit it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My name is Legion, for we are many.

Matthew(8:28-34)
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think that's what happens when you eat Sea Monkeys.
    The warning is written right on the back of the kit.
    Same exact thing happened to my friend Steve back in '83.
    I thought they took Sea Monkeys off the shelves? These poor mutants probably found an old kit on ebay.
    Pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All things being equal Zip, I wouldn't give a second thought to what this, obviously, mentally ill person wants to do themselves or call themselves.

The problem is this:

I am forced by law and by "cultural" standards, now turned utterly upside down, to accept and embrace this person's lunacy, or be subject to severe sanctions, up to and including prison.

That fact makes my teeth ache. It should do the same thing to you.

So, I will continue to bother Danke with these news items.

It eases the indignation.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Looks more like a hamster than a mouse, but don’t ask where the gerbil is...

Pretty elitist of you, you know you'd hit it too. Or at least want to watch dannno.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Looks more like a hamster than a mouse, but don’t ask where the gerbil is...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I think the proper pronoun for an extraterrestrial is "it".
    No silly it is spelled, "ET."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They're running out of things to identify as. The other sex is so yesterday.
    "The Patriarch"

Such a brave they.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Pretty elitist of you, you know you'd hit it too. Or at least want to watch dannno.
    I’ll pass. There may be money in it if you produce the video...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    t
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    They're running out of things to identify as. The other sex is so yesterday.
    Will we see somebody wanting to identify as an Oak tree?
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 03-02-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Identify as a $#@!ing lunatic, and tell the truth for once in your life.

'I am otherworldly': Ex-transgender man, 33, who now identifies as an 'agender ALIEN' reveals they have had their nipples and eyebrows REMOVED to look 'less human'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...der-alien.html

Jareth Nebula was born a woman but then transitioned to a man when they were 29-years-old
    The Washington-native, who works as a barber's shop receptionist, said after transitioning into a man, they still didn't feel right
    The 33-year-old said they didn't 'feel comfortable' as either gender
    Therefore, when Jareth learned about the term agender - which translates to without gender - they applied this to themselves
    Jareth decided to refer to themselves as an agender alien, and now sports a totally new alien-like look
    In order to appear 'less human', Jareth has had their nipples removed, and sports a number of facial piercings and wears alien-like makeup looks
    Jareth is agender, and prefers to be referred to with the pronoun 'they'
    By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 11:30 EST, 1 March 2019 | UPDATED: 13:18 EST, 1 March 2019

A 33-year-old, who was born as a woman before transitioning into a man, has revealed that they think they belong to any gender, and is an alien.

Jareth Nebula, from Edmonds, Washington, transitioned from female to male and changed their name at the age of 29.

The barber's shop receptionist, who also works as a model, has even gone as far as having their nipples removed in order to 'feel less human'.

They would be pretty cute if their tits weren't surgically removed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Maybe Zippy is a they/them.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    that sounds like a "maybe" to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast