Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National Guard Deploying to DC

National Guard Deploying to DC

Great image of Biden being inaugurated while everyone is wearing masks surrounded by heavily armed troops.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...l-weapons.html

Army and Air National Guard members deploying to Washington, D.C. to help guard the capital and stay through the Jan. 20 inauguration will have access to lethal weapons at their commanders' discretion, Guard commanders said Friday.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not the kind of thing that is done by people who think that they are winning ...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Great image of Biden being inaugurated while everyone is wearing masks surrounded by heavily armed troops.
    "It's a good thing when a corrupt elite demonstrates its weakness publicly." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This is not the kind of thing that is done by people who think that they are winning ...

"It's a good thing when a corrupt elite demonstrates its weakness publicly." -- Michael Malice
    Yep. It's going to be an historic image. If there's ever going to be a re-awakening in America, they will look back at this image as a reminder of what went wrong.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Welcome to Orwell’s Soviet Amerika. A subdivision of the global plutocracy-kleptocracy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No sh*t.

Oddly, though, them playing all of their cards like this in 2020 and over the last couple weeks is also a sign that they think they've won. So, I'm wondering which is it? Maybe a combo of both.

We need to stick together more than ever now in these coming days.
    Time to reconnect and strengthen bonds with family, friends, and anyone else we can reach.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Oddly, though, them playing all of their cards like this in 2020 and over the last couple weeks is also a sign that they think they've won. So, I'm wondering which is it? Maybe a combo of both.
    They do not think they've won. This is not how people who feel secure in victory behave.

Another relevant Malicism: "The propaganda wouldn't be necessary if they were winning."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-09-2021 at 10:52 PM.

They do not think they've won. This is not how people who feel secure in victory behave.

Another relevant Malicism: "The propaganda wouldn't be necessary if they were winning."
    Very fair points...

I'm curious to see how this next week plays out. Will this weekend's events have pronounced impacts across the board, particularly with the stock market? I am very curious to see.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Are emotional, hysterical, pathological people ever “secure”?

Trump joked he could shoot someone in the street and no one would care. When given that power, Pelosi and friends will exercise it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Very fair points...

I'm curious to see how this next week plays out. Will this weekend's events have pronounced impacts across the board, particularly with the stock market? I am very curious to see.
    Regardless of what happens with things like stock prices and the like, they'll just try to put some positive spin on it (or blame it on something or someone else).

But the more strident their proclamations and protestations to the contrary, the less confident they are in their triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Are emotional, hysterical, pathological people ever “secure”?

Trump joked he could shoot someone in the street and no one would care. When given that power, Pelosi and friends will exercise it.
    Therein lies the real problem.

Animals that feel cornered are the most dangerous - but they do feel cornered (rather than secure), regardless of any noises they make to the contrary.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-09-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Therein lies the real problem.

Cornered animals are the most dangerous - but they are cornered.
    And these hysterical people always believe they are cornered.

So how many? 2k-5k tops? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And these hysterical people always believe they are cornered.
    Perhaps not without reason, if we are so fortunate.

Hold on to your barrels everyone. They're coming in hard and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It'll look like this, only "socially distant":

Empty Guns for Show.

I remember waving at those guys on my way home from the pub.

Big Coppeteers had Bullets in their guns.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Virginia-DC bridges to close to enhance Biden inauguration security

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Four major bridges between Virginia and downtown Washington, DC will be closed to vehicular and pedestrian traffic for 48 hours on President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week to enhance security measures, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam said on Friday.

[....]

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Four major bridges between Virginia and downtown Washington, DC will be closed to vehicular and pedestrian traffic for 48 hours on President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week to enhance security measures, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam said on Friday.

[....]
    This is nuts. This is the type of thing that happens with occupying armies - not a new administration.

[....]
    oh hell no.

poor poor form.

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    oh hell no.

poor poor form.
    And worse,, Stand Down instructions and Canceled Rallies happened immediately on the 6th.

Wide Spread Stay Away Warnings to militia..

So what is this Theatrical Display about?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And worse,, Stand Down instructions and Canceled Rallies happened immediately on the 6th.

Wide Spread Stay Away Warnings to militia..

So what is this Theatrical Display about?
    Subjugation.

'member when the media threw an absolute tantrum when Trump wanted a military parade for the 4th?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unknown.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	7958

More fear and loathing in D.C. ...

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1350802211316621313

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1350844465590759429

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Boy was I wrong...Approaching close to 30k now in the D.C.

The entire Washington, DC national guard (Camp Guards when I was at Gitmo in 06)
    56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team (Pennsylvania Bloody Buckets... lots of combat tours... 'heavy armor' if you consider Stryker trucks to be 'heavy')
    Troop B of the 102nd Cavalry Regiment (negative info on them... wiki sez they're a No-Go at any real deployments.)
    1-114th Infantry Regiment (Joisey Guard, No-Go no deployments)
    508th Military Police Company (Another No-Go Joisey Unit)
    229th Military Police Company (Kuwait Defense 1990, doubt if any of them are still there... a No-Go Virginia unit)
    153rd Military Police Company (Delaware NG, A single tour in 07-08 in Iraq)
    102nd Military Police Battalion (NY NG...a No-Go unit w/zero deployments)
    104th Military Police Battalion (NY Guard, No-Go NY no deployments)
    229th Brigade Engineer Battalion (Virginia Guard, lots of deployments, in a non-combat role)
    160th Engineer Company (Delaware Guard, construction, couldn't find intel on deployments... thin k these are the guys doing the fencing/blockades)
    261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade (Command and Control unit, one tour at my old base Victory in Iraq in 08-09)
    198th Expeditionary Signal Battalion (Delaware NG, VSAT and comms unit...one company in South Carolina which DID deploy once in 13-14 to Kandahar)
    1049th Transportation Company (Aviation trans... couple here'n there... ass and trash)
    262nd Component Repair Company (you break it, they fix it, No-Go on deployments... to me, this means they expect to need to repair $#@! right then and there as opposed to waiting til they get home)
    108th Wing (Refueling and Air-Recon Unit, multiple deployments)
    177th Fighter Wing. (Air to Air F-16 Air defense... what the $#@! do they need them for?)
    105th Airlift Wing (Air Trans)
    174th Attack Wing (Drones... lots and lots of drones... Predators, intel-gatherers... BAD juju)
    166th Security Forces Squadron. (Security for the planes, lots of deployments)

Did I not say some time back,, that you would see tanks on the streets in America?

no joy
    I do not like being proven right.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

On January 20th, 2017 I was in DC celebrating the inauguration of our DULY ELECTED 45th President Donald J Trump.

On January 20th, 2020 DC will be a police state , where the CRIMINALLY SELECTED USURPER-IN-CHIEF Biden will require the presence of over 6,000 military troops to secure his safety. Who says that crime doesn't pay ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    On January 20th, 2017 I was in DC celebrating the inauguration of our DULY ELECTED 45th President Donald J Trump.

On January 20th, 2020 DC will be a police state , where the CRIMINALLY SELECTED USURPER-IN-CHIEF Biden will require the presence of over 6,000 military troops to secure his safety. Who says that crime doesn't pay ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Closer to 30k.

Again, all this military presence and you'd think Trump would use them to arrest everybody that betrayed him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Again, all this military presence and you'd think Trump would use them to arrest everybody that betrayed him.
    Worst. Dictator. Ever.

Why am I also hearing China has troops staged in Canada and Mexico, ready to invade?

This may be about to become an ACTUAL WAR. Tanks. Bombs. The whole nine yards.

And we have teh people still stuck in DENIAL. They really believe "that could never happen here". I am sure the people that lived in Germany also believed something very similar just before Hitler took power...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Why am I also hearing China has troops staged in Canada and Mexico, ready to invade?

This may be about to become an ACTUAL WAR. Tanks. Bombs. The whole nine yards.

And we have teh people still stuck in DENIAL. They really believe "that could never happen here". I am sure the people that lived in Germany also believed something very similar just before Hitler took power...
    Pro tip: Stop taking drugs & Stay off inter webs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast