Thread: Pfizer COVID Vaccine Sends Mother into Convulsions, 24 Seniors Die After Vax

Pfizer COVID Vaccine Sends Mother into Convulsions, 24 Seniors Die After Vax

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...ncontrollably/

Look at what they have done to my mother, is the message of a young man who has posted a video of his mother attempting to walk normally out of a bathroom.

After a relentless drive which ignored the warnings of top scientiststhat it should take many years to develop a coronavirus vaccine, which have been attempted for other coronavirus such as SARS and MERS, the latest COVID vaccine injury shows a previously healthy woman struggling to control her movements and using the walls for support. The CDC has reported over 3,150 reactions which rendered people “unable to work,” or perform “daily activities”.

COVID is now understood to be a 99.4%99.8% survival rate disease, similar to common flu. It is true that severe cases of COVID can have serious after-effects, but this is true of any serious case of a respiratory disease, including flu. In addition, a former Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer has said that most new case spikes are based on false-positive results characteristic of COVID tests, and simple increases in testing.

At a nursing home in New York, 24 seniors have died of COVID since COVID vaccinations began on Dec. 22, although there had been no COVID deaths before that, but many cases, and a young nursing assistant is on life support. For latest news in COVID deaths and reactions see TheVaccineReaction.org. FULL ARTICLE>> https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...ncontrollably/
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-16-2021 at 07:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Come on dude, BigPharma and Fauci need to make a living.

If they don't get enough gazillion$$$ they will create a new virus, ask Dr Mikovits.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Move along, there's nothing to see here.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge