View Poll Results: Should this pretend transgender woman be allowed to use the ladies room?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 33.33%
  • No

8 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should this pretend transgender "woman" be allowed to use the ladies room.

Should this pretend transgender "woman" be allowed to use the ladies room.

Note this was a "social experiment." The person doing it is NOT transgender and doesn't pretend to be, although he got "approval" of his transgender friend(s) as being transgender for the days.

Note that most women are extremely uncomfortable with him being there. One woman out of ten made the "politically correct" guess that he was transgender. The rest made the actual correct guess that he was a man in a dress and a wig.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If my redheaded sis saw that in the restroom it'd leave on a stretcher.

I keep waiting for him to come out head first through the glass door.

Interesting. So far one "no" vote (mine) and one "yes" vote. But no comments from the "yes" camp. Anyone in the "yes" camp care to comment? Note this guy admits he is not transgender and just did this for a "social experiment."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Can you imagine the grief HB must goes through.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason View Post
    His followup video:

Note that your transgender heroes call women "fish" and yet they aren't bigots because..........? So it's politically correct for a man trying to be a woman to hate women? And I'm guessing you are the one "yes" vote to the poll. Care to explain why you think a guy who is clearly a guy and not even at all transgender should be allowed to use the ladies room?

His followup video:

"We call women fish..."

I thought the whole point of this insanity is that they are women.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The ones with vaginas or the mentally ill dudes?

I think that private property owners should be able to determine that. Including allowing men to enter women's restrooms or not. That is what private property rights is about. You don't need government to legislate it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Interesting. So far one "no" vote (mine) and one "yes" vote. But no comments from the "yes" camp. Anyone in the "yes" camp care to comment? Note this guy admits he is not transgender and just did this for a "social experiment."
    I don't care which restroom anyone uses. I certainly don't want it dictated by the State.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    "We call women fish..."

There is no point to this insanity.

It's a daily freak show, simply for lulz and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

"Lulz and attention." I tend to agree. For the most part. Everyone has to "identify" as something these days it seems. Hell, I won't even "identify" with a political label like the "alt-rights" on these forums feel a hankering for. A daily freak show indeed. Three ring.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Lulz and attention." I tend to agree. For the most part. Everyone has to "identify" as something these days it seems. Hell, I won't even "identify" with a political label like the "alt-rights" on these forums feel a hankering for. A daily freak show indeed. Three ring.
    So you're saying you're genderfluid?

Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    So you're saying you're genderfluid?
    I have no idea what that even means. Terms are being invented I'd have to quit working to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I have no idea what that even means. Terms are being invented I'd have to quit working to keep up.
    I hope this helps. Please study it before you offend someone.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Can you imagine the grief HB must goes through.
    + Rep. I noticed that no one else is brave enough and compassionate enough to discuss this everyday hardship in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I think that private property owners should be able to determine that. Including allowing men to enter women's restrooms or not. That is what private property rights is about. You don't need government to legislate it either way.
    That sets up a whole legal nightmare for the property owner. Any person not pleased about who the owner lets in any given bathroom will be sued. Better let our fearless leader set protocol for most of us to follow.

Other than being unsightly, what rights were violated? what injury was caused?

Just do your business and leave. We have a President's waging undeclared unconstitutional wars. On a list of things that really truly matter in our day to day lives, this should be at the absolute bottom.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

We need more government employees checking out "equipment" to make sure everybody is using the "right" bathroom. The survival of our country and even our species depends on it.

Even that Middle America conservative spokesman Garrison Keillor said it silly. http://prairiehome.org/shows/april-2-2016/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-31-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Yes. It's a damn bathroom; go in there relieve yourself and leave. If you are "uncomfortable" with the conduit through which bodily fluids exit the person in the stall next to you, you're a crazy person.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    Yes. It's a damn bathroom; go in there relieve yourself and leave.
    Didn't Larry Craig get arrested for trying that?

I think if you can pass for a woman than you should be able to go to the woman's room.

His followup video:

The way they are crossing their legs, especially the one on the left looks very painful.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be allowed by whom? I think the owner of the bathroom should be able to deny use of it to anyone he or she wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    That sets up a whole legal nightmare for the property owner. Any person not pleased about who the owner lets in any given bathroom will be sued. Better let our fearless leader set protocol for most of us to follow.
    Seems to me the problem is still people failing in the recognition and protection of property rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I was wrong.

I failed to see the political aspect of this.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Does it come down to how well the trans person can pull off "the look"? I've seen some questionable-gender looking people on the "People of Walmart" who weren't even trying to be Trans; and I wonder if they get challenged when they try to use the bathroom.

How many of the following would you challenge if they tried to use the women's bathrooms?

The latest "bathroom laws" would have Paulo Batista ("XX" chromosome pairing) using the women's bathroom. I suspect that most people might be upset about that:
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-20-2023 at 07:17 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

In order to maintain some semblance of a civilized drinking establishment I would imagine bar owners would suggest all those born with vaginas to use the ladies room , men to use the mens room and chicks with dicks to go out back.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In order to maintain some semblance of a civilized drinking establishment I would imagine bar owners would suggest all those born with vaginas to use the ladies room , men to use the mens room and chicks with dicks to go out back.
    It's called a She-nis
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast