Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COVID19 is no worse than seasonal flu

COVID19 is no worse than seasonal flu

The so called expert is backing down off his gloom and doom predictions. Now is it predicted that only 60,000 will die down from the prior hysteria over 2 million deaths. 60,000 is a typical heavy flu season.

https://news.trust.org/item/20200409134921-dvhvj

"So I believe we're going to see a downturn in that, and it looks more like the 60,000 than the 100,000-200,000," Fauci said on the NBC "Today" program.

A University of Washington model often cited by U.S. and state officials projects that COVID-19, the respiratory ailment caused by coronavirus, will claim 60,415 American lives by Aug. 4, with the peak coming on Easter Sunday this weekend, when it projects that 2,212 will die.
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden...-estimates.htm

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 28, 2020, there have been:
    39,000,000 – 55,000,000 flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
    flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
    flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 63,000
    flu deaths
    Our population is hiding in fear and our economy is in shambles over something that is a normal natural occurrence every year.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are you all starting to see the pattern here? They (PTB) want this economy to complete tank and put us in the poor house in the process. So they can completely control us.

In 2017 - 2018 the CDC said 80,000 Americans died of the flu. No economy stopped, no one was ordered to shelter in place, no social distancing--etc...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Are you all starting to see the pattern here? They (PTB) want this economy to complete tank and put us in the poor house in the process. So they can completely control us.

In 2017 - 2018 the CDC said 80,000 Americans died of the flu. No economy stopped, no one was ordered to shelter in place, no social distancing--etc...
    It's affecting all big economies and they are all printing money for it. It's affecting this economy the Chinese economy the EU. it's in 184 countries. The Chinese keep locking people down more and more even after they re open they close down again. They don't even shake hands in China and already wear respirators because if you breathe the air it's equivilant to smoking 2 packs a day. It is contagious for a much longer period than the flu and you spread it without knowing you have it. You can catch it with enough exposure even when you wear an N95 respirator. It affects certain people worse than others. Half of people that go on the respirator don't make it. By comparison we have some of the most high risk individuals in the world. If you have obesity it is bad and we are a fat country. It affects smokers really bad and old people. If we allowed the high risk people to catch it than that could be a death sentence. At the very least even if you didn't lock the country down it would of taken a fourth of the GDP of the country and took people out of the economy that help major industries thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

+ Rep, however...

The “poor house” is just an unintended consequence. The primary objective [intended consequence] is to convince the masses that only way to reintegrate back into society, obtain a job, return to school, travel, etc., is to vaccinate.

As some of us are aware, it is not just a legacy vaccination against a disease, but a stated goal to have every man, woman and child biometric identification by 2030 - much, much sooner if/when at all possible.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    + Rep, however...

The “poor house” is just an unintended consequence. The primary objective [intended consequence] is to convince the masses that only way to reintegrate back into society, obtain a job, return to school, travel, etc., is to vaccinate.

As some of us are aware, it is not just a legacy vaccination against a disease, but a stated goal to have every man, woman and child biometric identification by 2030 - much, much sooner if/when at all possible.
    Vaccination isn't what you should fear. The bipartisan progressive coalition that tried to give us open borders wants everyone to have an ankle bracelet. They don't want to push a vaccine because if they don't do testing on the vaccine there will be side effects that are worse than Corona virus. Matter of fact you tried to push an open border narrative. Is that why you are saying it's not a big deal??

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Vaccination isn't what you should fear. The bipartisan progressive coalition that tried to give us open borders wants everyone to have an ankle bracelet. They don't want to push a vaccine because if they don't do testing on the vaccine there will be side effects that are worse than Corona virus. Matter of fact you tried to push an open border narrative. Is that why you are saying it's not a big deal??
    The right to travel freely, which I fully advocate, has been turned into "illegal" by Statists - on BOTH sides. It is/was a way to pit people against people in an effort to implement "papers please", Fund the Fed, etc., but with current technology; eVerify, and now Biometric Implants via vaccination.

The only course of action is to stand on principle, observe, defend and protect ALL Natural Rights, such as Private Property, Contract Rights, Freedom to Travel Freely, and reject any/all government "solutions" to the problems it creates.

Had the Statists, on BOTH sides, been truly concerned with "floods" of immigrants who seek a better life, they would not coerce them with free stuff and government handouts by offering them such things as long as they "sign up" with Fed.gov.

The right to travel freely, which I fully advocate, has been turned into "illegal" by Statists - on BOTH sides. It is/was a way to pit people against people in an effort to implement "papers please", Fund the Fed, etc., but with current technology; eVerify, and now Biometric Implants via vaccination.

The only course of action is to stand on principle, observe, defend and protect ALL Natural Rights, such as Private Property, Contract Rights, Freedom to Travel Freely, and reject any/all government "solutions" to the problems it creates.

Had the Statists, on BOTH sides, been truly concerned with "floods" of immigrants who seek a better life, they would not coerce them with free stuff and government handouts by offering them such things as long as they "sign up" with Fed.gov.
    How do we stop a plague from coming over the border if we don't know who is coming over the border or even if they are sick. Then those are the people who handles a lot of people's foods.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do we stop a plague from coming over the border if we don't know who is coming over the border or even if they are sick. Then those are the people who handles a lot of people's foods.
    Plague? I work in the healthcare industry. Plague?

Perhaps listen to the entire episode, many of your questions may be answered:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-Consequences

Plague? I work in the healthcare industry. Plague?

Perhaps listen to the entire episode, many of your questions may be answered:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-Consequences
    Yes plague. If we had even a bacterial outbreak and China stopped exporting antibiotics it would be a disaster . Man made viruses aren't even new but they are becoming even more sophisticated. They could bioengineer a virus that would be worse than Corona virus.

Yes plague. If we had even a bacterial outbreak and China stopped exporting antibiotics it would be a disaster . Man made viruses aren't even new but they are becoming even more sophisticated. They could bioengineer a virus that would be worse than Corona virus.
    Most doctors prescribe antibiotics when none is warranted. Most people ask for them like candy, and it is a lucrative industry. People build up a tolerance to the antibiotics which over time becomes less effective... they wipe their hands continuously with anti-bacterial wipes every 5 minutes, which does not allow the immune system to grow stronger and do its job.

FYI: regular use of antibacterial soap and lotion dries the skin out (unless followed up each and every time with moisturizing cream), thus opening the pores, and more prone to germs that the body would normally tolerate.

The kids today are being immune deficient. And it is the parents sheer stupidity and lack of common sense who allow it to happen.

Most doctors prescribe antibiotics when none is warranted. Most people ask for them like candy, and it is a lucrative industry. People build up a tolerance to the antibiotics which over time becomes less effective... they wipe their hands continuously with anti-bacterial wipes every 5 minutes, which does not allow the immune system to grow stronger and do its job.

FYI: regular use of antibacterial soap and lotion dries the skin out (unless followed up each and every time with moisturizing cream), thus opening the pores, and more prone to germs that the body would normally tolerate.

The kids today are being immune deficient. And it is the parents sheer stupidity and lack of common sense who allow it to happen.
    I'm not immune deficient I have a severe respiratory problem. Colds and flus wipe me out for sometimes months and even longer at a time.

I'm not immune deficient I have a severe respiratory problem. Colds and flus wipe me out for sometimes months and even longer at a time.
    I hope you have a quicker recovery, nikcers. I sometimes linger for a few weeks, due to age, my mother takes much longer.

I am not discounting those in legitimate need. But this entire "pandemic" has nothing to do with those in legitimate need, much like those on welfare. There is a world-wide Agenda [21] that must be completed [borders or not], and time is running out [for us].

Get well soon.

COVID19 is no worse than seasonal flu
    Perhaps based on numbers of deaths. Those who get bad cases of it would disagree with it just being another flu.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/HighWireTalk/sta...09753349935105
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Perhaps based on numbers of deaths. Those who get bad cases of it would disagree with it just being another flu.
    It is actually much lower than normal Flu season.. and this is not even a Flu..

This is a Cold.. (perhaps Weaponized and targeted) still a cold..

Corona virus is common..This one has been Hyped beyond belief.

Doctors and Poor medicine are Killing the Elderly who it is targeting. The bug is survivable even to the stricken.

It is almost nothing to a normal healthy person and is no reason for the disruption of life.

the Panic is Stupid and seems quite deliberate.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is actually much lower than normal Flu season.. and this is not even a Flu..

This is a Cold.. (perhaps Weaponized and targeted) still a cold..

Corona virus is common..This one has been Hyped beyond belief.

Doctors and Poor medicine are Killing the Elderly who it is targeting. The bug is survivable even to the stricken.

It is almost nothing to a normal healthy person and is no reason for the disruption of life.

the Panic is Stupid and seems quite deliberate.
    If its killing just the Elderly why cancel the school year? its maybe that is also a threat to young people and children to.

my wife has SEVEAR asthma and allergies
    WE have no immunity to this.

going nowhere, f u ck the banks
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

https://twitter.com/HighWireTalk/sta...09753349935105
    Yeah, I've been following that Doctor and many others who are coming up with hypothesis that match the symptoms they see in the hospital.

Bottom line: COVID19 presents as hypoxia in critical cases, with people unable to breath as if they were at high altitude. This would be the basis for many other symptoms. Hypothesis has been proposed that the virus attacks red blood cells, leading to an inability for the blood to carry oxygen.

As far as the guy who is doing the show, I shut him off after a minute. Not worth my time.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's nothing more than normal flu symptoms. Yes it is dangerous for the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions. But no more so than any other seasonal flu virus. MERS and SARS symptoms were more severe, but no forced shutdown. Swine flu was more widespread, but again no shutdown. All deaths and illnesses are regrettable, but unfortunately not preventable. We can't cower in fear in our homes from this point on every time a new bug circulates.

We should be questioning why our government is doing this to us, not questioning each other. I don't have the answer as to why now.

When all this panic ends this will be statistically proven to be not that bad. But that will just be swept under the carpet while the media and government pat each other on the back about the "victory" over the virus that further eroded out civil liberties.

Don't fall for the hype.

Yeah, I've been following that Doctor and many others who are coming up with hypothesis that match the symptoms they see in the hospital.

Bottom line: COVID19 presents as hypoxia in critical cases, with people unable to breath as if they were at high altitude. This would be the basis for many other symptoms. Hypothesis has been proposed that the virus attacks red blood cells, leading to an inability for the blood to carry oxygen.

As far as the guy who is doing the show, I shut him off after a minute. Not worth my time.
    Wow, that was a long show..

I guess what happened was Mike Cernovich retweeted it because he was on at about the 1 hour 12 minute mark. The New York Times had an article about how Trump stood to profit off of hydroxychloroquine. Mike Cernovich dug deeper and found out that the most Trump could possibly gain from the investment is a few hundred dollars. It is in a mutual fund in a blind trust.

What I was watching and why I posted it was the doctor from New York he had on after Mike Cernovich. He spent most of the time talking during the interview and he was saying that there was no reason we needed to shut everything down, and it's just going to prolong everything and make it worse. He said we weren't posed to have hospitals over-run, we just needed to isolate our seniors and vulnerable people for a few weeks and let the healthy people go around and get it and gain a herd immunity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's nothing more than normal flu symptoms. Yes it is dangerous for the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions. But no more so than any other seasonal flu virus. MERS and SARS symptoms were more severe, but no forced shutdown. Swine flu was more widespread, but again no shutdown. All deaths and illnesses are regrettable, but unfortunately not preventable. We can't cower in fear in our homes from this point on every time a new bug circulates.

We should be questioning why our government is doing this to us, not questioning each other. I don't have the answer as to why now.

When all this panic ends this will be statistically proven to be not that bad. But that will just be swept under the carpet while the media and government pat each other on the back about the "victory" over the virus that further eroded out civil liberties.

Don't fall for the hype.
    The highlighted part was the hype (propaganda) from the government for a long time. It is not just the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions that get a severe case of COVID19. Far too many examples of otherwise younger and healthy people having a terrible case of it.

What does seem to be the case is that for some unknown reason, a minority of people get a severe case of it. May be blood type, may be genetics, may be others factors, probably a combination. But younger, healthy people can get severe cases of it. And you don't want a severe case of it, even if you do survive.

Whether we should be (partially) shutdown is another subject. That should be determined at the county and city level, certainly not at the Federal level. For the most part, people should be able to go back to work right now except in severe hot spots. Just continue social distancing and everyone wear a mask, most people can go back to work.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-09-2020 at 03:43 PM.

It is not just the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions that get a severe case of COVID19. Far too many examples of otherwise younger and healthy people having a terrible case of it.
    How do you know this? I highly doubt this is happening.

Please consider that they control the testing, and that the quick tests now being employed only look for antibodies and other markers and not the actual virus, and note also that the CDC is instructing doctors to attribute deaths to COVID19 with no testing whatsoever!

And if someone tests positive for a coronavirus, including the common ones that cause the common cold, that this is no proof that the mere presence of the virus (each one of us has over 370 TRILLION viruses in our body) means it caused death.

The corporate media has created such a culture of fear, that anyone who comes down with so much as a sniffle freaks out and thinks they are going to die from COVID19.

Pretty much every doctor and scientist I have listened to over the past couple of weeks have admitted that although this virus is highly contagious, it is not very lethal at all.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

The highlighted part was the hype (propaganda) from the government for a long time. It is not just the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions that get a severe case of COVID19. Far too many examples of otherwise younger and healthy people having a terrible case of it.

What does seem to be the case is that for some unknown reason, a minority of people get a severe case of it. May be blood type, may be genetics, may be others factors, probably a combination. But younger, healthy people can get severe cases of it. And you don't want a severe case of it, even if you do survive.

Whether we should be (partially) shutdown is another subject. That should be determined at the county and city level, certainly not at the Federal level. For the most part, people should be able to go back to work right now except in severe hot spots. Just continue social distancing and everyone wear a mask, most people can go back to work.
    Anyone can get a severe case of normal seasonal H1N1 flu as well. It won't be deadly over 99% of the time unless you have a pre-existing health condition. COVID19 is no different in that aspect. But we don't lock down the country and destroy the economy for H1N1 every year.

This panic will be statistically proven in the future to be over a virus that is no worse than what we encounter every flu season.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    How do you know this? I highly doubt this is happening.
    They have been doing many television interviews with people who have had it.

Please consider that they control the testing, and that the quick tests now being employed only look for antibodies and other markers and not the actual virus, and note also that the CDC is instructing doctors to attribute deaths to COVID19 with no testing whatsoever!
    An antibody test is entirely different than a test for the virus. Most of the "tests" up to now have been looking for a segment of viral RNA (PCR, polymerase chain reaction), which does not necessarily mean that there are any viable virus, could just be a piece being flushed from the body after the worst is over.

And yes, they are running up the death numbers by attributing deaths to COVID19 without confirmation.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-09-2020 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Anyone can get a severe case of normal seasonal H1N1 flu as well. It won't be deadly over 99% of the time unless you have a pre-existing health condition. COVID19 is no different in that aspect. But we don't lock down the country and destroy the economy for H1N1 every year.

This panic will be statistically proven in the future to be over a virus that is no worse than what we encounter every flu season.
    For most people, how severe your flu will be depends upon what you have been exposed to in the past. Usually it is a variation of something in the past, unless it is "novel" (new, not a variant of a past virus), which COVID19 is. A novel virus, whether flu or corona-virus, has the potential to cause a much worse illness, with far higher morbidity.

This disease is worst than an annual flu, unless the flu that year is a novel flu virus, which is relatively rare.

Despite the accent, this guy lives in Los Angeles.

This guy has a good story about how Doctors continually denied that he had COVID19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU25zBz7Z1I
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-09-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast