Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: State of the Union 2018

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    If God is merciful, they will die a slow death and perhaps come to believe.

Seriously though, that is the Christian prayer. I’m not being malicious. The worst way is suddenly and with no chance to repent.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-to-evolution

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The party that booed Ron Paul quoting the golden rule as a philosophy for our foreign policy is winning.
    You know the one that cheated Ron Paul out the nomination. It was the same year Trump said he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the nominee.
    So when are you going to step into the reality of 2018? It's not a zero sum game, pal. Slinging labels does not foster good discussion. There is ground to be gained if people will come to the table and talk.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So when are you going to step into the reality of 2018? It's not a zero sum game, pal. Slinging labels does not foster good discussion. There is ground to be gained if people will come to the table and talk.
    I won't compromise with terrorists, you guys are destroying my country with your terrible ideas.

The party that booed Ron Paul quoting the golden rule as a philosophy for our foreign policy is winning.
    You know the one that cheated Ron Paul out the nomination. It was the same year Trump said he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the nominee.
    Lol, you keep repeating that like it means so much to me or to most people living in 2018.

You are just trying to get me to attack Ron Paul because that is your MO. Basically, to pit me against Ron Paul on a website I have spent several years on.

Your baiting is worthless and your attempts are sad.

Meanwhile, I want to say that as a fellow citizen, I am happy that Trump is our President.

I hope one day you will also come to also agree.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump is an upgrade on the trash, we've been offered as chief executive in recent years. Notice that he doesn't really try to hide who he is. He pretty much exhibits warts and all, which makes him polarizing to the more infantile in this country. We are fortunate that he is POTUS at this critical stage in this country. I'd give him a C+ thus far.

Lol, you keep repeating that like it means so much to me or to most people living in 2018.

You are just trying to get me to attack Ron Paul because that is your MO. Basically, to pit me against Ron Paul on a website I have spent several years on.

Your baiting is worthless and your attempts are sad.

Meanwhile, I want to say that as a fellow citizen, I am happy that Trump is our President.

Was I the only lucky one to get this?

LMAO!

He killed it. Doesn't matter what was truthful or which was not. Positive message with real people to back it up. The opposite of divisive, Can't wait to hear Maxine Waters rebuttal on BET tomorrow. There's no there there so it'll be interesting how it is spun. Lol. And on a racist channel of all venues. Lol.

I hope to one day to live in a society with as much liberty as the people who died fighting for it deserve. For now I will disagree with our interventionist foreign policy and therefore disagree with you. I cannot with good conscience send people to fight wars for profit. I hope I never agree with you on that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must be a very lonely soul. I feel sorry for you.
    It is sad to live in a society in which the lowest dregs determine the course of events.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Was I the only lucky one to get this?

LMAO!
    +

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He killed it. Doesn't matter what was truthful or which was not. Positive message with real people to back it up. The opposite of divisive, Can't wait to hear Maxine Waters rebuttal on BET tomorrow. There's no there there so it'll be interesting how it is spun. Lol. And on a racist channel of all venues. Lol.
    How does that not matter? If that doesn't matter, what on earth does...?

I hope to one day to live in a society with as much liberty as the people who died fighting for it deserve. For now I will disagree with our interventionist foreign policy and therefore disagree with you. I cannot with good conscience send people to fight wars for profit. I hope I never agree with you on that.
    I don’t agree with military adventurism.

Please stop making mischaracterizing me or what I believe. I don’t have to agree with Trump on everything in order to be satisfied with the job he is doing. The alternate (the establishment cabal) which was being forced upon us illegally and with plenty of blood money has almost nothing I agree with. At least with Trump, his common sense leads me to agree with him on many things. For that I am thankful.
    Last edited by TER; 01-30-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "Protect the nuclear family by ending chain migration". Ending chain migration means that (immigrant) families cannot be united. That is "protecting families"?
    They could always choose to stay back home with their families, if that's what they really want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

+

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I find that most Trump supporters can't locate the United States on a map, and have no business in politics.

...curious phenomenon.
    Spare us from your self delusional homilies. Really, when you make pronunciations such as this your credibility is shattered. Unless you want to admit to knwing two friends that drop by your house every now and then. Seriously.

You are cheerleading the military industrial complex and calling Ron Paul fake news. You deserve an ass kicking.
    LOL. I have not done either. You are completely delusional and unhinged over imagined statements.

Please stop making mischaracterizing me or what I believe. I don’t have to agree with Trump on everything in order to be satisfied with the job he is doing. The alternate (the establishment cabal) which was being forced upon us illegally and with plenty of blood money has almost nothing I agree with. At least with Trump, his common sense leads me to agree with him on many things. For that I am thankful.
    The only good thing to come from a Trump presidency is we have a Rand Paul in the senate pushing his agenda by coopting Trump's narrative on the msm.

I won't compromise with terrorists, you guys are destroying my country with your terrible ideas.
    I'm not destroying anything. I thought I would not live through all eight Clinton years, and Obama was a hundred times worse. To my mind, Republicans and Democrats want to run the country right off a cliff. The only difference is that Democrats want to do it at the speed of light and Republicans are in a '65 Fairlane that does 38 mph flat out. Either way it's still off a cliff.
    #NashvilleStrong

Spare us from your self delusional homilies. Really, when you make pronunciations such as this your credibility is shattered. Unless you want to admit to knwing two friends that drop by your house every now and then. Seriously.
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.

You want to know where my friends live...?

Trumps' rhetoric and actions tend to be better on Russia than most of the establishment and especially the neocons and teocons.

But some actions have been a bit concerning:

Another Flip-Flop: Trump Approves Lethal Arms To Ukraine
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I'm not destroying anything. I thought I would not live through all eight Clinton years, and Obama was a hundred times worse. To my mind, Republicans and Democrats want to run the country right off a cliff. The only difference is that Democrats want to do it at the speed of light and Republicans are in a '65 Fairlane that does 38 mph flat out. Either way it's still off a cliff.
    To people who are liberty first there is no difference between Republican and Democrat.

This ^^^
    #NashvilleStrong

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does that not matter? If that doesn't matter, what on earth does...?
    If you don't understand the power of rhetoric to take something which was told by the prior administration is was defeated, get used to it, and the new administration which says "we shall overcome" I got nothing to help you. You are just an incessant bitch that wants a monarch republic to make everything well and good. Just shut the $#@! up already. Your red bar should be as long as Zippys.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump is an upgrade on the trash, we've been offered as chief executive in recent years. Notice that he doesn't really try to hide who he is. He pretty much exhibits warts and all, which makes him polarizing to the more infantile in this country. We are fortunate that he is POTUS at this critical stage in this country. I'd give him a C+ thus far.
    He's serving exactly the purpose he was selected to serve by his banker owners. A polarizing, divisive distraction while the country is sold off to foreigners, that we put ourselves in debt to, for cheap Chinese $#@! from Walmart that breaks the second time you use it.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

You want to know where my friends live...?
    Long live the King!

Exactly.

I think you see the level of discourse everywhere turning into something out of MSNBC and CNN. It seems people are being conditioned to take everything out of context, make false accusations and place you as a blind supporter of ____________. If you say X, it automatically means you support everything Y. This is to get you to comply with their way of thinking.

It works for weak minded people. Next time they will not verbalize any agreement for an opposition candidate no matter the belief. So far people have been trained to say "I hate and do not support _______, but agree with him or her on _______". We are moving to the next stage where if you make that statement you are automatically are {insert epithet}. Typically "racist", in this forum it is "neocon".

If you don't understand the power of rhetoric to take something which was told by the prior administration is was defeated, get used to it, and the new administration which says "we shall overcome" I got nothing to help you. You are just an incessant bitch that wants a monarch republic to make everything well and good. Just shut the $#@! up already. Your red bar should be as long as Zippys.
    I don't see any reason to believe that you know, or even care, about anything.

So, well, what else is there to say?

Go about your business. I'll simply ignore you.

There's no reason we should be speaking.

I don't see any reason to believe that you know, or even care, about anything.

So, well, what else is there to say?

Go about your business. I'll simply ignore you.
    Please do.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast