Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feds with my picture asking about me...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They don't take a picture of you when issuing? They do in N.C. And, damnit, I've got to get re-issued in Dec.
    You cannot just send it in online ? I still mail a check for my plates too , I never go in there. Those places suck . Not quite as bad as the airport but close .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You cannot just send it in online ? I still mail a check for my plates too , I never go in there. Those places suck . Not quite as bad as the airport but close .
    Damned, just checked. You are right. At least in N.C. Just have to send the filthy lucre.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok... daughter texted me the card they left -

Senior Special Agent investigating for ....

H.U.D.

I looked it up and can't really find a durn thing online with people saying Agents of HUD are investigating them, let alone beating on doors with photos. Just that their special agents may investigate white collar fraud junk on mortgages.

So this should be rich. I'm calling him tomorrow and if the convo goes anywhere near territory I don't like, I'll let them know I want to have an attorney with me on the phone.

Really makes no dang sense, I'm just a dude... white collar crimes? Hell, I don't even own a white shirt. Was just a struggling family, lost 2 jobs, couldn't keep up 1500 a month payments anymore. What the hell do ya want from me?

I'll let y'all know what he says of you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

H.U.D.

I looked it up and can't really find a durn thing online with people saying Agents of HUD are investigating them, let alone beating on doors with photos. Just that their special agents may investigate white collar fraud junk on mortgages.

So this should be rich. I'm calling him tomorrow and if the convo goes anywhere near territory I don't like, I'll let them know I want to have an attorney with me on the phone.

Really makes no dang sense, I'm just a dude... white collar crimes? Hell, I don't even own a white shirt. Was just a struggling family, lost 2 jobs, couldn't keep up 1500 a month payments anymore. What the hell do ya want from me?

Maybe they want you to testify against someone else?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Did Russians ever have anything to do with the property?

Do you now or have you ever used Russian dressing?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe they want you to testify against someone else?
    His slumlord?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    His slumlord?
    Possibly, I'm just trying to guess since I can't think of any reason HUD would have to be investigating him from what he said.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

H.U.D.

They must be investigating yer mortgage co .

Personally, I wouldn't call the Fed. I'd wait for him to find me and then say nothing to him at all.

Good luck tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't call the Fed. I'd wait for him to find me and then say nothing to him at all.

Good luck tho.

I agree with this. The ball is in their court. Don't grab the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They must be investigating yer mortgage co .
    I'm half thinking that too... but to run around town with pictures of us, just because they wanted to ask me a question about my old mortgage company just doesn't seem... normal, ya know? Hell, I dunno. I called the dude twice and it rang to his voicemail, he can call me back now.

I'm just glad it ain't like the FBI or some such nonsense. 'We understand you donated time and money to this "Ron Paul Revolution" and made firearm purchases in the subsequent years. Where were you on the night of the 33rd and what's your stance on Israel, Mr Indian.... if that is your real name.'

I'm half thinking that too... but to run around town with pictures of us, just because they wanted to ask me a question about my old mortgage company just doesn't seem... normal, ya know?
    Since when have Feds ever been normal?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I saw this video about five years ago, and noted some interesting parts. I would not have answered the door, but this woman wanted to be confrontational and put them on the internet. Basically, it is two FBI agents showing up at her door to question her about her involvement in protests against Israel. They claim they are not asking about protests, but any potential violence from it (I guess). She ends up video taping them and putting questions back on them.

I noticed how seemingly innocuous the FBI agents look. They are not the stereotypical two stern guys in black suits and sunglasses. It's a man, accompanied by a woman for soft sell. They wear casual and relaxed clothing. They drive a fluffy white vehicle. The guy tries to play the aw shucks angle. He pretends like he is confused, but he is not confused at all. The agents probably did however, get something they did not expect.

Well, Micheal Flynn could tell you about having "casual" conversations with the FBI...

The Feds have no pictures of me .
    Funny thing is, a lot of times some agencies send out photographers to get pics of everyone at protests, especially if it is about Israel. There was once a protest and counter-protest on a very popular and busy downtown street. As I and other people walked through, I asked someone why all of these dummies were out there on that particular street, and as they answered, I noticed a woman with a telephoto lens not more than 15 feet away taking pictures of us. The intelligence agencies (and Facebook) love their pictures...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    You have nothing to gain voluntarily talking to cops/feds/HUD.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Do Not Talk To Cops.

Have an attorney, in writing, question them as to what this all about, what they want from his client (you), and what the status of the investigation is, and what your status is (suspect, person on interest, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    anything you say can and will be used against you

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

This can't be emphasized enough. +rep x one million

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Invite them inside.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Here's an old article, it gives an overview....

https://www.housingwire.com/articles...mortgage-fraud

Real estate agent Christopher Kwegan, age 59, of Randallstown, Maryland, pleaded guilty Tuesday to his participation in a mortgage fraud scheme, dating back to 2008.

Kwegan pleaded guilty to charges arising from the fraudulent purchase of a Baltimore City property using fraudulent loan documentation and a straw purchaser, according to a release from the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Rod J. Rosenstein.

The guilty plea was announced by Special Agent in Charge Kevin Perkins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Baltimore Field Office, Special Agent in Charge Cary A. Rubenstein of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Inspector General, and Special Agent in Charge Brian Murphy of the United States Secret Service - Baltimore Field Office.

According to the announcement, in the summer of 2008, Mr. K.D. agreed to let Kwegan sell his row house in Baltimore City on Washington Boulevard for $75,000. Mr. K.D. had purchased the property 10 years earlier for $11,500.

However, the release stated that rather than trying to sell the property at the actual market price, Kwegan requested assistance from accountant Cecil Chester and real estate agent/consultant Michael Camphor, who were already operating a mortgage fraud scheme.

From here, Kwegan used the personal identifiers of an individual recruited by Chester – Ms. D.B. – to buy the property as a straw purchaser, the announcement stated.

As background, a straw purchaser is “an individual whose name and personal identifiers are used by fraudsters to acquire the property, but who does not contribute his or her own funds to the purchase and who has no intention of actually residing in the property,” the release said.

While Ms. D.B. lacked the necessary assets to pay for the down payments and closing costs, or even the income to keep up the mortgage payments, which Kwegan and Chester knew, the attorney’s office said they still set the price not at $75,000, but at $250,000.

The release explained that since Chester provided a mortgage loan broker located in Towson with a false loan application and fraudulent supporting document, a bank wired $242,500 to finance the purchase of the property, at the settlement on Sept. 30, 2008.

Instead of the rightful parties, only $15,773.65 was disbursed to Mr. K.D., the seller of the property, while $145,000 was wired to an entity identified as “CAK,” which were Kwegan’s initials. These funds were transferred into Kwegan’s bank account. Kwegan then wrote a check to Chester for $35,000.

And ultimately, because no payments were made on the mortgage, the property went into foreclosure and remains unsold at this time, resulting in a loss of between $150,000 and $235,000.

As a result of, the report states that Kwegan faces a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for conspiring to commit wire and mail fraud, and for wire fraud.

U.S. District Judge James K. Bredar has scheduled sentencing for Nov. 4, 2016.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    they are now ATFE and it's probably not about tobacco.
    BATFEces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12