Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlottesville: Citizens Behaving as Needed to Impose the Globalist Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, that BLM, although I suppose I could re-phrase it to just say blacks.
    Hmmmm.....nobody, black or white, is defending Bill Cosby for rape charges even though 1) at least one of women accusing him was proven to be a liar because she claimed she met him at a Playboy Mansion party when the guest list shows he wasn't there and 2) his only trial has ended in a hung jury. After that trial I heard the jackasses on Fox News say "Mr. Cosby you are guilty in the court of public opinion because 40 women couldn't all be lying." Well...over 40 women have accused both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton of rape and/or sexual assault. And Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were both personal friends of now convicted sex slaver/pedophile Jeffery Epstein and yet there are millions upon millions of whites who support Donald Trump and/or Bill Clinton. Explain that to me please?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bolshevik revolution or Beer Hall Putsch.
    Eastasia? Eurasia?
    The Maine? The Lusitania? Gulf of Tonkin? Or Pearl Harbor? WMDs?
    Dirty Bombs or Russian Intervention?
    Pass me a flag, a catchy song, some ammo and plenty of koolaid.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good article. It all reeks of a staged show (not the details, but the big picture), for the benefit of the billionaire globalists.

"Meh" about it until you realize what has happened here. In the push for removal of Trump and benefit of the globalist oligarchy, it has gone farther than that. We have ourselves a real Red Terror going on. Both sides are not looking at this the same.

Generally on the right, we have people who are "WTF, this is just crazy, I'm not a racist".

But on the left, they smell blood. It is beyond Trump now. Anyone and everyone who did not vote for Hillary is now a racist. They think they have the entire right on the run, and will drive them into the sea. You are guilty until proven innocent. Confess, repent and prostrate yourself or else. Re-education camps and gulags are dancing in their fever dreams. A final solution is at hand.
    To mis-quote FrankRep, the alt-right "Did it to themselves." Explain this to me. As Antifederalist can attest, I'm always pointing out how when police molest, beat or murder white people, white people generally don't do squat. In fact when a which couple recently saw the police taser their son to death in front of them, they went and hired a black lawyer. I would have had some respect for David Duke if he had led a mass protest after a Somali immigrant murdered a white Aussie woman. But instead....they mass protest....over a damn statue? Like....really?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm always pointing out how when police molest, beat or murder white people, white people generally don't do squat.

Must be genetic.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Hmmmm.....nobody, black or white, is defending Bill Cosby for rape charges even though 1) at least one of women accusing him was proven to be a liar because she claimed she met him at a Playboy Mansion party when the guest list shows he wasn't there and 2) his only trial has ended in a hung jury. After that trial I heard the jackasses on Fox News say "Mr. Cosby you are guilty in the court of public opinion because 40 women couldn't all be lying." Well...over 40 women have accused both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton of rape and/or sexual assault. And Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were both personal friends of now convicted sex slaver/pedophile Jeffery Epstein and yet there are millions upon millions of whites who support Donald Trump and/or Bill Clinton. Explain that to me please?
    FTR, I have defended him in real life discussions and people get a little insane about it.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 08-17-2017 at 07:19 AM.

To mis-quote FrankRep, the alt-right "Did it to themselves." Explain this to me. As Antifederalist can attest, I'm always pointing out how when police molest, beat or murder white people, white people generally don't do squat. In fact when a which couple recently saw the police taser their son to death in front of them, they went and hired a black lawyer. I would have had some respect for David Duke if he had led a mass protest after a Somali immigrant murdered a white Aussie woman. But instead....they mass protest....over a damn statue? Like....really?
    Nobody would be helped if anybody (let alone the "alt-right") held a protest against the officer, he was black and the media would claim the protesters just hated blacks.
    There was nothing inherently racist about wanting to keep a statue and the media is making it into that anyway.
    The woman's family should sue the Kop and his department, if they need money for a lawyer then maybe somebody could raise it for them or find them a good lawyer willing to do it pro bono.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Interesting. Not sure how that would work out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nobody would be helped if anybody (let alone the "alt-right") held a protest against the officer, he was black and the media would claim the protesters just hated blacks.
    There was nothing inherently racist about wanting to keep a statue and the media is making it into that anyway.
    The woman's family should sue the Kop and his department, if they need money for a lawyer then maybe somebody could raise it for them or find them a good lawyer willing to do it pro bono.
    JMDrake can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he is saying that David Duke should go ahead and be a racist (or white activist), and protest in situations where white people are killed or injured. More sympathetic cases. In other words, he could be the white Jesse Jackson. It's not like it would change his media coverage...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

JMDrake can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he is saying that David Duke should go ahead and be a racist (or white activist), and protest in situations where white people are killed or injured. More sympathetic cases. In other words, he could be the white Jesse Jackson. It's not like it would change his media coverage...
    I don't want them muddying the waters and making it so the Kop gets to slide in that case, if Dick Dastardly shows up to protest him he will instantly become untouchable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wes Bellamy - Vice Mayor of Charlottesville, previously dismissed from the public schools board, for misogynist tweets about white women, became National Propaganda Radio's gatekeeper of the official story. Bellamy is a black supremacist and HYPE (Helping Young People Evolve) mentor, indoctrinating postmemory youth to hate whites and training them to spar. HYPE's principal/CEO is a woman connected to Overflow Ministries out of Baltimore, MD. Overflow's a pseudo-church in some pathetic American denomination, whose bishop is a spiritualist and feminist, influential evangelist, and Rainbow/PUSH shill. Considering Baltimore's levels of degeneracy and corruption, no doubt Overflow Ministries roots run deep in influential circles.

Chris Barker -

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    If you could actually get the cop to come forward...
    not saying that's easy, but, white house job, or some fed job, might be an improvement for them.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Except the people doing the nazi salutes are inherently racist and anti American. I mean...it's not like we didn't fight a freaking war against the confederacy. And on top of that the nazis lost. Hey, I get it now! The Charlottesville rally was really a losers rally! Nazi losers marching in solidarity over a statue of a confederate loser!

Whites shouldn't just protest when a white woman is killed by a black cop. They should protest when a white person is killed by a white cop. They get all butt hurt when a white person is killed by an illegal immigrant afterall. And who gives a rats ass about the media? Make the media expose it's bias by its reaction.

I don't want them muddying the waters and making it so the Kop gets to slide in that case, if Dick Dastardly shows up to protest him he will instantly become untouchable.
    You think he's not going to slide? And for the record, if he doesn't slide, that will prove this country is racist. If he does slide that will prove that this country is insufferably pro cop. He has the exact same defense as the cop who murdered Philando Castile had. "I was afraid so I shot." It's not one individual cop that needs to hang or slide. It's a system of laws that need to change. Police should no longer be able to hide behind a subjective fear defense but instead they should be held to the same objective "reasonable person" standard that any other gun owner would be under. A reasonable person would not assume that someone who just announced to you that he is a concealed carry holder is reaching for his gun. If he was going to shoot you he wouldn't tell you about his gun before pulling it out. A reasonable person also would not blindly shoot out of his car just because he heard a bang. So, by all means, the waters in this latest case need to be "muddied."

Interesting. Not sure how that would work out for them.

Ummmm.....kinda...not exactly. I don't give a flip about David Duke or how he's portrayed in the media. He just showed himself to be dumb as hell. I do care about white people in general finally getting the message that police brutality isn't just a "black problem." It's a human problem.

You know, now that you mention it, I am pretty sure I was 'defending' Bill Cosby years ago, when these accusations first started bubbling up.

For me, personally, his travails just got lost in the shuffle, the warp and woof of the continuing crisis made me neglect that.

But you are quite right, the fact that was being dragged through court on "evidence" that is 40 years old and based solely on what somebody recalls, is a travesty of justice and should not be permitted.

Except the people doing the nazi salutes are inherently racist and anti American. I mean...it's not like we didn't fight a freaking war against the confederacy. And on top of that the nazis lost. Hey, I get it now! The Charlottesville rally was really a losers rally! Nazi losers marching in solidarity over a statue of a confederate loser!

Whites shouldn't just protest when a white woman is killed by a black cop. They should protest when a white person is killed by a white cop. They get all butt hurt when a white person is killed by an illegal immigrant afterall. And who gives a rats ass about the media? Make the media expose it's bias by its reaction.
    Those who rightly or wrongly simply believed in the good that they think Lee stood for were black washed and their cause undermined because the KKK/NAZIs joined them.
    People should protest the Kop if the family wants that, but Dick Dastardly should be run out of town on a rail by the family and anybody who cares about them if they show up.
    The odds may not be good for the Kop to get what he deserves but they will disappear entirely if the clown show gets involved.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12