Thread: 700 Million additional funds for weapons to Ukraine.

700 Million additional funds for weapons to Ukraine.

Bringing more weapons to the battlefield so as not to escalate the war because, you know,...we have assurances that Ukraine will use them properly. FFS

U.S. President Joe Biden announced on Wednesday a new $700 million weapons package for Ukraine that will include high mobility artillery rocket systems, which can accurately hit targets as far away as 80 km (50 miles).
    "The United States will stand with our Ukrainian partners and continue to provide Ukraine with weapons and equipment to defend itself," Biden said in a statement.

Biden announced the plan to give Ukraine precision HIMARS rocket systems after receiving assurances from Kyiv that it would not use them to hit targets inside of Russian territory.
    Biden imposed the condition to try to avoid escalating the Ukraine war.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has anyone been tracking the "official" total numbers now? Financial aid + all weapons sent to Ukraine? Surely someone has these numbers, I'd like to see the tally thus far.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

this is only $700 million..
    Last shipment was $8 Billion.

Huge Flash and collateral when it was blown up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You can bet this will not be the last time we send money to Ukraine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Has anyone been tracking the "official" total numbers now? Financial aid + all weapons sent to Ukraine? Surely someone has these numbers, I'd like to see the tally thus far.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/01/here...r-ukraine.html

POLITICS
    Here’s what’s in Biden’s $700 million military aid package for Ukraine
    PUBLISHED WED, JUN 1 20222:59 PM EDTUPDATED WED, JUN 1 20225:22 PM EDT

The new round of U.S. military aid for Ukraine totals $700 million, the Biden administration said.
    The U.S. is sending 1,000 Javelins and rocket-launcher systems called HIMARS, the Pentagon said.
    The White House has sent about $4.6 billion in security assistance to Ukraine since Russia invaded in February, according to the Pentagon.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 06-03-2022 at 04:18 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Cause nothing says gun control like giving howitzers to neo Nazis in a foreign country.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Plus at least 1.5 billion since 2014. My guess is it's even much more than that, this is just a number provided by DoD itself

https://www.defense.gov/News/Release...0m-to-ukraine/

This one says 2.7 billion, prior to Feb 24.

https://www.state.gov/u-s-security-c...-with-ukraine/
    Last edited by TheTexan; 06-02-2022 at 08:37 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Cause nothing says gun control like giving howitzers to neo Nazis in a foreign country.
    Maybe they are really nice Nazis. You don't know
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Maybe they are really nice Nazis. You don't know

I guess giving guns to neo Nazis is ok as long as they are fighting against Putin.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

26:35

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I guess giving guns to neo Nazis is ok as long as they are fighting against Putin.
    Wonder what these guys are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wonder what these guys are thinking.

My guess is they are rolling in their graves right about now.

Calvin Coolidge

Stuff like that gets you a FB infraction.. I have a 4 day restriction.

Disparaging Nazis is against Community Standards..

Praising and supporting them is not.

I never have fit into standards..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom