Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food fight! Massive brawl erupts in Mexican restaurant

Food fight! Massive brawl erupts in Mexican restaurant

From Drudge (For LE)

Food fight! Massive brawl erupts in Mexican restaurant in Dallas after an argument over chips and salsa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ips-salsa.html

Punches were thrown, hair was pulled and furniture was flung when a massive brawl broke out in a Mexican restaurant after an argument over chips and salsa.
    A fight erupted at the El Paisano Mexican Restaurant in Dallas, Texas, at around 2.30am on Saturday, according to Eater.com.
    Isael Rojas filmed the clash between customers at the restaurant – and posted the whole thing on Facebook.

The five-minute clip quickly went viral, amassing more than 1.7million views and more than 30,000 shares since.
    A number of men and women got involved in the fight, and many of the restaurant's chairs ended up being thrown about.

The fight appeared to have cleared the establishment and the brawlers themselves soon left. No arrests were made, according to Eater.
    Rojas says the confrontation began over a basket of chips costing $5 and a choice of red and green salsa.
    'All because chips were $5 and they wanted the green salsa instead of the red,' he wrote on Facebook.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mano-Hechas-A-Mano!

What a waste of good food.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Oddly, it didn't seem like anyone landed any punches in all of that. Just a bunch of chair throwing.

I thought that chick in the red shirt was going to throw down like a mofo there early on in the video the way she moved up out of her seat. But she didn't even get into it.

Where do these dweebs learn how to fight these days anyway? Sheesh.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 12:03 PM.

guy has a pretty nice car there, what is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    guy has a pretty nice car there, what is that thing?
    It's a kit, I think. Looked like it anyway.

A fire truck... really? Did they have 5 alarm chili?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I hope the chick in the red shirt and her bleached bimbo friend are happy that they escalated that into a major brawl. Those two should be held financially liable for damages.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2:30am? Post-bar drunk crowd.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Fighting over Mexican food?

What a waste.

At least fight over good food, instead that rotgut trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

What a waste.

Lol. I love Mexican food, but I understand your sentiment. Like most fights of this kind I don't think it had much to do with the food.

Last edited by phill4paul; 06-30-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Affirmation of the adage "Life is too short to waste it in Dallas."

What a waste.

-rep

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    Affirmation of the adage "Life is too short to waste it in Dallas."
    -rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If we only had more illegal aliens. That would fix everything.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    No thanks, they would ruin our Mexican restaurants with their "authentic" garbage
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fight was about/started illegal aliens? I've seen worse by white-trash rednecks at Waffle House. Nothing good ever happens after midnight.

Don't think there were many Mexicans in that "fight".
    There is no spoon.

What a waste.

I was raised on Mexican food- good Mexican food is the best!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No thanks, they would ruin our Mexican restaurants with their "authentic" garbage
    You can take the Mex out of Tex-Mex but you can't take the Tex-Mex out of the country. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Don't think there were many Mexicans in that "fight".
    STFU. If it happened in a Mexican restaurant it had to be illegal Mexicans. Sheesh. Why is that so hard to figure out? It's not like it happened at an Scottish place like McDonalds.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-30-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I was raised on Mexican food- good Mexican food is the best!
    LOL - I always manage to get some comments back on that.

Seriously though, whatever floats your boat, but I've tried Mexican food all over, here and in Mexico, and, IMHO it's carne de perro.

I just as soon chew on a piece of cardboard.

Seriously though, whatever floats your boat, but I've tried Mexican food all over, here and in Mexico, and, IMHO it's carne de perro.

Hey, to each their own. I know people that hate New England lobster and clam bakes. I know people that hate pizza. Pizza fer Christ sakes! I'm not a fish eater. Hate it. All manners all kinds. I can choke down a salmon or swordfish cut. Still don't love it. If it doesn't suit, it doesn't suit.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-30-2016 at 04:28 PM.

On that wet floor, it was like Disney on Ice.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    On that wet floor, it was like Disney on Ice.
    That was funny. A guy went down, second guy thought he could move in for the kill, then busted his ass. A worker should have just emptied the mop bucket for fun and lolz.

wow
    that was like watching real life donkey kong...not taking sides and i dont condone senseless violence BUT the thick white dude represented his $#@! well,(what ever his $#@! may be) against 4 apes throwing barrels at him-insane!

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That was funny. A guy went down, second guy thought he could move in for the kill, then busted his ass. A worker should have just emptied the mop bucket for fun and lolz.

that was funny as hell... tried to rep you but couldn't? guess i find your comments funny a lot....
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    that was funny as hell... tried to rep you but couldn't? guess i find your comments funny a lot....
    Thanks. I try. People are funny. In general dip-$#@!s. Which is why I'd rather watch videos than engage with them mostly.

I got some tinfoil for you to chew on- just give me all yer Mexican, yeah!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    STFU. If it happened in a Mexican restaurant it had to be illegal Mexicans. Sheesh. Why is that so hard to figure out? It's not like it happened at an Scottish place like McDonalds.
    OH NOES!!!! Not the Scots! Next it'll be the dirty Irish!!!
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast