Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI 'raided' Mar-a-Lago

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There is. No question. It's being manufactured. They're so desperate to make the civil war (they can hardly avoid if they want us enslaved) all about Republicans and Democrats that they raided the home of a former president.

Trump is a manufactured martyr. We wind up fighting each other to decide if we have fascism or communism. The media is even promoting those very names for the two sides they created.

I'm not fighting for either one. I'll fight the one that threatens to outlive me. What did they say in the pool halls back in the day? I'll take on (what's left of) the winner.

Sounds like a senseless depopulation operation to me. I don't deserve the fate that's going to befall the "but fascism's so much better than communism" crowd.

Sounds like the Spanish Civil War is their script. Did anyone but Franco win that war? Was anyone else likely to?
    I guess I just disagree with the premise that the only solution is civil war. I think we can dismantle the establishment without descending into that caldron. Maybe not. Probably not. But at the same time, whatever it takes. I'll take a civil war over the slow creep of fascism or communism, or whatever newly contrived variance they're conceived. Whatever results in freedom, I'm for. And I don't see any freedom coming from the state, or from the power-elite. So whatever they propose, I'm against.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It's THEATER. Everyone had their hands on those documents. The FBI was advising him as to how to secure them. GSA took them to MAL. They were available to the entire WH staff for 4 years.

They've done it before. They staged the Russia hoax, they contrived the Ukraine Phone Call... at some point, you have to ask yourself why is this so important to them.
    Can't say I agree with what you're saying here. Follow me for a minute.

1) When a small group of FBI and DOJ went to MAL in June, yes, they saw where the boxes were kept, and wanted assurance it was safe, but do you know if they actually went through them? Show me where it says they went through the documents. Trump's lawyers were on hand. If they did not go through all the docs, and only learned more about them generally via Trump's lawyers, then they didn't have "their hands" on them. They might have even figured out they were being lied to about some of the documents' natures.

2) The GSA that took them to MAL did so under Trump's orders. It was very early and there was no inquiry, they were just doing as told. Warehouse workers.

3) Whether they were or weren't available to some or all WH staff is relevant if they are classified or TS, and if those ppl had clearance, but moreover that isn't the reason for the search. Documents Trump should not keep according to law are in there. If he was not warned there could be a warrant, then they set him up. You can be sure the whole shebang was wired up - and the DOJ has all the conversations that can be used as evidence also.

I'm not taking a side against Trump here. I'm just saying he's worried and that's why he publicly suggested they are out to get him and planted something. It might not even be something in the boxes but elsewhere. This is going places. I do not believe it is mere 'theatre'.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Let liberals fund their own programs via donations from the people that support all those programs. If support is not there, eliminate the programs. When people stop thinking everything is free all the fighting stops. When people have to pay see the tab for the things they thought they wanted they will no longer want it.

If criminals will get guns and use those guns against innocent people, why would any person think that the solution is to take weapons away from innocent people? If you are against guns, Great! Don't own a gun. Do what you want and pay for what you want and let others do the same.

Ala fuching cart government. Get what you pay for. Liberty, liberty, liberty,,, only pay for what you need.

Government should have to compete for your business. If they want you to send your kids to their schools then you pay for it and they need to provide something that parents want. Same with healthcare and everything. Stop doing everything for me....
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 08-10-2022 at 12:45 PM.

I guess I just disagree with the premise that the only solution is civil war. I think we can dismantle the establishment without descending into that caldron.
    Hope so. We start at the polls. It will take a lot of dedicated spare time. Ultimately it won't come down to us. Either they'll blink, or they'll give the order to attack and we'll have that magic moment when a military commander says, "I'll just obey my oath to the Constitution instead."

Looked at in that light, you can see why they're so desperate to convince us to kill our neighbors instead. Especially since no matter who loses the war over whether we live in their fascism or their communism, they win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    This is going places. I do not believe it is mere 'theatre'.
    Dude. Nobody said their theater doesn't serve a deadly purpose. They wouldn't spend billions creating it otherwise.

They fill it with fascinating minutiae, no doubt. But the fact that you don't like the word theater doesn't mean I'm going to war for Trump America, or the USSA either.

I hope I'm still around to eliminate the winner before it can even lick its wounds.

I'm done begging people to stop being fooled. Go, fight people because you find something to prefer about either communists or fascists. If you win, you'll be dealing with me. The only hard part is staying neutral.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-10-2022 at 12:53 PM.

Dude. Nobody said their theater doesn't serve a deadly purpose. They wouldn't spend billions creating it otherwise.

They fill it with fascinating minutiae, no doubt. But the fact that you don't like the word theater doesn't mean I'm going to war for Trump America, or the USSA either.

I hope I'm still around to eliminate the winner before it can even lick its wounds.
    Oh, that is really rich from the guy whose been arguing with me for weeks that we shouldn't even bother to vote for Trump
    because he's not a white unicorn with pink lipstick and DD cups.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Jesse Waters gives it to Graham...

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...54128299806720
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm done begging people to stop being fooled. Go, fight people because you find something to prefer about either communists or fascists. If you win, you'll be dealing with me. The only hard part is staying neutral.
    Oh, that is really rich from the guy whose been arguing with me for weeks that we shouldn't even bother to vote for Trump
    because he's not a white unicorn with pink lipstick and DD cups.
    Don't look now, but I still am.

DP

If the reporting about these documents is true - that the FBI had been in communication with Trump regarding the documents' security, etc., and that the documents were handled from DC to MAL by GSA, then there are no surprises in them, and all the "right people" know basically what is in them. If there are surprises found, in my view that would be suspish, to say the least.

Disclaimer statement: I am not a Trump supporter, but even a blind, deaf moron can see how vigorously he's being targeted, harassed, and vilified well beyond any imaginable precedent.
    The documents are merely a ruse. An excuse. The raid served many purposes:

1. Open-ended fishing expedition. No telling what they might find. Three felonies a day.
    2. Opportunity to confiscate anything that might be incriminating against them (any of THEM, from the FBI to Obama to Hillary to Biden to all of the corrupt people in the deep state).
    3. Opportunity to plant spying devices.
    4. Opportunity to plant evidence.
    5. Agitate the people to possibly engage in something that can be called "insurrection", and follow that playbook again. They could even declare martial law.
    6. To satisfy the army of progressives, DNC, etc. who want to see Trump humiliated and eliminated.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Can't say I agree with what you're saying here. Follow me for a minute.

1) When a small group of FBI and DOJ went to MAL in June, yes, they saw where the boxes were kept, and wanted assurance it was safe, but do you know if they actually went through them? Show me where it says they went through the documents. Trump's lawyers were on hand. If they did not go through all the docs, and only learned more about them generally via Trump's lawyers, then they didn't have "their hands" on them. They might have even figured out they were being lied to about some of the documents' natures.

2) The GSA that took them to MAL did so under Trump's orders. It was very early and there was no inquiry, they were just doing as told. Warehouse workers.

3) Whether they were or weren't available to some or all WH staff is relevant if they are classified or TS, and if those ppl had clearance, but moreover that isn't the reason for the search. Documents Trump should not keep according to law are in there. If he was not warned there could be a warrant, then they set him up. You can be sure the whole shebang was wired up - and the DOJ has all the conversations that can be used as evidence also.

I'm not taking a side against Trump here. I'm just saying he's worried and that's why he publicly suggested they are out to get him and planted something. It might not even be something in the boxes but elsewhere. This is going places. I do not believe it is mere 'theatre'.
    I think it's nonsense to assume that there are some super secret revelations to be had from boxes of documents that came out of his time in the White House. It's not like he typed them up himself. Staffers handled these documents, GSA handled these documents, the FBI handled these documents. To imagine that they contain things only Trump and his "cabal" are only aware of is nonsense.

From a legal standpoint I'm going to say breaking into a home and breaking into the safe is nothing but fishing.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

1. Open-ended fishing expedition. No telling what they might find. Three felonies a day.
    2. Opportunity to confiscate anything that might be incriminating against them (any of THEM, from the FBI to Obama to Hillary to Biden to all of the corrupt people in the deep state).
    3. Opportunity to plant spying devices.
    4. Opportunity to plant evidence.
    5. Agitate the people to possibly engage in something that can be called "insurrection", and follow that playbook again. They could even declare martial law.
    6. To satisfy the army of progressives, DNC, etc. who want to see Trump humiliated and eliminated.
    And somewhat separate from number five, ratchet up tensions between their major parties, to keep the rising tensions over prices redirected at the harmless lesbians next door.

1. Open-ended fishing expedition. No telling what they might find. Three felonies a day. I hold by my assumption that there are no surprises to anyone in any of those documents
    2. Opportunity to confiscate anything that might be incriminating against them (any of THEM, from the FBI to Obama to Hillary to Biden to all of the corrupt people in the deep state). Again, no surprises in any of those documents
    3. Opportunity to plant spying devices.[COLOR="#FF0000"]Entirely plausible[COLOR]
    4. Opportunity to plant evidence.Entirely plausible
    Entirely plausible

I think it's nonsense to assume that there are some super secret revelations to be had from boxes of documents that came out of his time in the White House. It's not like he typed them up himself. Staffers handled these documents, GSA handled these documents, the FBI handled these documents. To imagine that they contain things only Trump and his "cabal" are only aware of is nonsense.
    Staffers also said documents were destroyed, by Trump. They taped them together in strips what they could. Staffers are on the team, and Trump isn't going to allow staffers to see things they shouldn't see. The GSA carrying boxes is not "handling", as in reading. There is also no reason to believe the FBI read these documents prior to reading them now. He was the POTUS. He knew about UFOs, JFK, and 911, and more. He told Napolitano that he wouldn't release the JFK files. We don't know what he took, kept to himself, or was given and held on to.
    We just don't know.

Staffers also said documents were destroyed, by Trump. They taped them together in strips what they could. Staffers are on the team, and Trump isn't going to allow staffers to see things they shouldn't see. The GSA carrying boxes is not "handling", as in reading. There is also no reason to believe the FBI read these documents prior to reading them now. He was the POTUS. He knew about UFOs, JFK, and 911, and more. He told Napolitano that he wouldn't release the JFK files. We don't know what he took, kept to himself, or was given and held on to.
    We just don't know.
    Suppose the Dead Sea Scrolls are in there?

Statists.

DP

If the reporting about these documents is true - that the FBI had been in communication with Trump regarding the documents' security, etc., and that the documents were handled from DC to MAL by GSA, then there are no surprises in them, and all the "right people" know basically what is in them. If there are surprises found, in my view that would be suspish, to say the least.

Disclaimer statement: I am not a Trump supporter, but even a blind, deaf moron can see how vigorously he's being targeted, harassed, and vilified well beyond any imaginable precedent.
    Entirely plausible
    The fishing expedition is not about the known boxes of documents, it's about everything else. They tore the entire place apart. What is hidden in the bottom of Melania's underwear drawer? What's in the golf bag(s)?

We just don't know.
    Sure, that's definitely one way of looking at it. I'm not denying that. Fact is we don't know one way or another, but all things being equal, I doubt there's a legit smoking gun here.

Hey, maybe there is. But why in the world would he let a smoking gun just chill in his basement for 1.5 years when he's known for 6 years that they want his ass on a roaster? Why wouldn't he just shred that smoking gun and move on? He's an arrogant narcissist, not an idiot. I mean, he could have just smashed all of it with a hammer, or downloaded bleachbit, right?

Again, maybe there is something there. But seriously, do you think there is?

The fishing expedition is not about the known boxes of documents, it's about everything else. They tore the entire place apart. What is hidden in the bottom of Melania's underwear drawer?
    Hunters crack pipe?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fishing expedition is not about the known boxes of documents, it's about everything else. They tore the entire place apart. What is hidden in the bottom of Melania's underwear drawer? What's in the golf bag(s)?
    Eh. Again, I don't want to come off like I'm defending Trump here. Although I absolutely will defend him against this deep-state psy-op, for sure. But the man isn't stupid. He's not going to leave a hand written note from Putin wrapped up in Melania's panties when he KNEW the FBI was going to do this - and there is no question that this "raid" was inevitable...

The whole thing is a charade, and we all know it - even the friggin' left wing nut jobs know it. It's all a bunch of cloak-and-dagger theater. I'm not buying any of it. I don't have to like Trump to see what's going on.

We just don't know.
    My guess is he had things that incriminated others and exonerated himself.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    My guess is he had things that incriminated others and exonerated himself.
    That actually sounds more plausible.

When hardly a court will hear you, there wouldn't be much else to do except sit on such evidence. It makes more sense than sitting on evidence that incriminates you, in an environment where no one seems interested in hearing your side of the story to begin with.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-10-2022 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Who gave the order to raid the home of the sitting president just two years ago? I doubt the "Big Guy" Biden, Kamala? Even less likely. Many people say Obama is pulling the strings I still say it's still Hillary who is really in charge.
    I would say Bill not Hillary...lol....Bill is higher in the NWO than she is. He is way above her in the pecking order. Even Obama is under Bill and they are all still under Kissinger who is one of the top dogs. I have a few guesses as to who their supreme masters are since they are all just dogs for the true traitors of this country.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Don't doubt for a second that a part of the strategy here by Biden, Garland and friends is to inflame Americans into doing something that they can call another insurrection. Declaring martial law is always a preferred option for the totalitarians.
    I would think this is more of a fishing expedition to see if anything sticks like what was already suggested. It's also a great PR move by the communists in order to inflame the left even more. Whatever they accuse Trump of even though it's all been fabricated and proven false, the left still talks about it all as if it were really true....lol....just go read their lib forums and see for yourself. They hate trump more than ever and repeat the same old lies over and over. This will just be added to their list. They haven't learned anything and in their eyes, Biden is their hero for going after Trump. This country is so divided it's not funny anymore. What started with Standard Fruit Company (Dole) has now turned us into a full fledged banana republic that makes even the most blatant corruption of any 3rd world country look like amateur's compared to us.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Classified documents are not the personal property of Donald Trump. They are the property of the United States. The DOJ has been very patient with Trump. It took him a full year to turn over 15 boxes of documents that were not his to legally withhold. Saying Crooked Hillary did it with her e-mails and furniture doesn't cut it. All his private communications were kept private. Fine, and I'm for that. But had already torn up documents, while staff had to tape them back together. Some were never recovered. I believe in his right to privacy even while president, but I'm not going to defend Trump carte blanche like most of his loyalists are so willing to do. I'll leave a little bit of that Kool-Aid in the glass if you don't mind. We're not talking about a guy who advanced many real truths or solved any mysteries for us. He is a player. Don't kid yourself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-AA10ui3r
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ar-a-lago-raid
    You are making a lot of assertions here that you really have no idea are true or not.

How do you know Trump was in possession of classified documents? What exactly were these documents? How do you know he didn't declassify them prior to leaving office, as was his prerogative?

In all likelihood the FBI was after the declassified crossfire hurricane documents which haven't yet made their way to the public. If not, it was a fishing expedition.

DOJ has been patient with Trump? LOL - I think more-so the opposite. Who cares if he has slow-rolled (your opinion, not fact) production of "15 boxes of documents" (actually produce in June...)? Please remind me again how quickly the FBI and DOJ produce material subpoenaed by congressional oversight bodies. In case you don't know - they don't ever produce subpoenaed material. They slow walk it until the Democrats are back in control of congress, then their problems vanish.

You say you aren't going to defend Trump like all the "loyalists" are willing to do... okay, fair enough, but why is nearly everything you've just written premised on fake news you would hear from MSNBC?

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Eh. Again, I don't want to come off like I'm defending Trump here. Although I absolutely will defend him against this deep-state psy-op, for sure. But the man isn't stupid. He's not going to leave a hand written note from Putin wrapped up in Melania's panties when he KNEW the FBI was going to do this - and there is no question that this "raid" was inevitable...

The whole thing is a charade, and we all know it - even the friggin' left wing nut jobs know it. It's all a bunch of cloak-and-dagger theater. I'm not buying any of it. I don't have to like Trump to see what's going on.
    And once again, I have to repeat. We may be talking past each other here. I would not expect any documents to be found, unless on the lower probability that the FBI was looking for a document that might incriminate them.

A fishing expedition looks for anything that can be considered a crime. Things that a normal person would never think of. A prescription drug not in a bottle that says who it was prescribed to. A video of hookers peeing on a bed or any other video that can be called illegal. A weapon not properly registered, or not in compliance. A collectable that can be called stolen, or illegal (how about an artifact stolen from Iraq). The possibilities are endless.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-improperly/

Eric Trump Says Security Cameras Captured FBI Acting Improperly During Raid
    https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-...g-raid-1732672
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Hunters crack pipe?
    Lol. Except any crack pipe would be grounds for a felony.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast