View Poll Results: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • February 2021

1 5.56%
  • March 2021

1 5.56%
  • April 2021

0 0%
  • May 2021

0 0%
  • June 2021

0 0%
  • July 2021

2 11.11%
  • August 2021

0 0%
  • September 2021

0 0%
  • October 2021

0 0%
  • November 2021

1 5.56%
  • December 2021

1 5.56%
  • January 2022

3 16.67%
  • February 2022

3 16.67%
  • March 2022

0 0%
  • April 2022

0 0%
  • May 2022

0 0%
  • June 2022

0 0%
  • July 2022

1 5.56%
  • August 2022

0 0%
  • September 2022

0 0%
  • October 2022

1 5.56%
  • November 2022

0 0%
  • December 2022

0 0%
  • January 2023

0 0%
  • February 2023

1 5.56%
  • March 2023

0 0%
  • April 2023

1 5.56%
  • May 2023

0 0%
  • June 2023

0 0%
  • July 2023

2 11.11%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: When will Kamala Harris become POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I'll tell you what's gonna happen: The GOP will sweep most if not all of the rotten Demonrats and RINOs out of government in 2022. Donald Trump will become Speaker of the House. The House will then impeach both Biden and Harris, and the Senate will vote to convict. Trump then becomes president again.

Mark my words. This will happen.
    No offense, but this is nothing but pure MAGA fanfiction despite all the legality and constitutionally of it. The GOP is filled with nothing but spineless RINOs and worthless cowards. Most of them are going to be reelected despite the majority of the American people being sick of them. Getting rid of a few RINOs isn't going to do jack sht. Why would they agree to make Trump Speaker? Because Trump is the de facto leader of the GOP? Trump would literally need RINO McCarthy and McConnell's permission in order to do this and we know exactly what their answer is going to be. Plus, the GOP doesn't have enough "brass" to do it and they'll be too worried that they will upset the Democrats. It's nothing more than a pipe dream that needs to be put in the trash.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-12-2022 at 02:58 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's almost like they're intentionally trying to start a war by accident
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Starting a War deliberately by Incompetence/Ineptitude.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No offense, but this is nothing but pure MAGA fanfiction despite all the legality and constitutionally of it. The GOP is filled with nothing but spineless RINOs and worthless cowards. Most of them are going to be reelected despite the majority of the American people being sick of them. Getting rid of a few RINOs isn't going to do jack sht. Why would they agree to make Trump Speaker? Because Trump is the de facto leader of the GOP? Trump would literally need RINO McCarthy and McConnell's permission in order to do this and we know exactly what their answer is going to be. Plus, the GOP doesn't have enough "brass" to do it and they'll be too worried that they will upset the Democrats. It's nothing more than a pipe dream that needs to be put in the trash.
    I owe you a rep.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I have seen a few "peace protest." Most of the signs say, "stop Putin" and oter things. Even the "peace protests" are actually calling for war.

The government has been at war with the people for a long time. Look how they beat down Ron Paul and his supporters. Anyone who eans a little bit right is now considered some sort of combatant. All the politicians and elites are ripping us off big time. We shoul have taken up arms against them when Bush sr was president. Some of us have been dragged down this road kicking and screaming that's for sure but here we are still whining and not winning.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's our 47th president folks. Only a matter of time.

Calvin Coolidge

That's our 47th president folks. Only a matter of time.
    I would say, "Better than Hillary Clinton", but when the Wicked Witch of the West tells her to jump, Harris asks only, "How high?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Likely never.
    I'm holding to this prediction.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

If/when Kamala becomes the 47th president, will she run for reelection or will she just finish Biden's term? Find it hard to believe the Democrats won't primary her.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I owe you a rep.
    I still stand by my original idea. The GOP will hold all 20 of the Senate seats they currently have and take over all 14 of the Dem seats, and at least three Dems will vote to convict, due to the piss-poor job that Biden/Harris have done -- and it will be so much worse by the end of this year.

I still stand by my original idea. The GOP will hold all 20 of the Senate seats they currently have and take over all 14 of the Dem seats, and at least three Dems will vote to convict, due to the piss-poor job that Biden/Harris have done -- and it will be so much worse by the end of this year.
    Trump confirmed in an interview a couple days ago that he has no interest in becoming House Speaker(but apparently has some other plan in mind). Could be lying, but I think he's being sincere.

Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-19-2022 at 04:21 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

The best way to ensure this country gets a female president is for her to be installed without a vote, like this.

Biden will celebrate breaking the glass ceiling for women -- and the "black" thing just makes it "extra special"...

I don't think there's any doubt it will happen. Zero. Watch the Dems turn on him within a year. They know Kamala's only chance
    is if she is seen as presidential, which will only happen if she already IS president.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I will continue to maintain my theory that Hillary Clinton will take over this administration until it is completely debunked.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They know Kamala's only chance is if she is seen as presidential, which will only happen not happen even if she already IS president.
    Fixed. Have you ever heard that woman speak extemporaneously on any serious subject of any significance, or try to answer questions?

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-16-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed. Have you ever heard that woman speak extemporaneously on any serious subject of any significance, or try to answer questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I'm holding to this prediction.
    Then you better hope for one of two scenarios:

1. Biden doesn't die at all throughout his first and second term.

2. Democrats decide to tell Biden that he needs to pick a different running mate.

Calvin Coolidge

Somewhere there is a picture of Kamala Harris, Willie Brown and Willie Brown's wife. That seems to have been scrubbed though.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

A student of history would tell you that Gerald Ford replaced Spiro Agnew as vice president before Nixon was impeached and then Ford pardoned Nixon. The only practical way a speaker of the house becomes president is if the president and VP die at the same time.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Apparently Biden told Obama that he plans on running again in 2024. Guessing the plan is to have him die on the campaign trail.

Calvin Coolidge

2. Democrats decide to tell Biden that he needs to pick a different running mate.
    They have been floating that idea for the past couple of days. And they aren’t getting any pushback from anyone.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Then you better hope for one of two scenarios:

1. Biden doesn't die at all throughout his first and second term.

Kamala will be VP until 2024, when Biden likely runs again with her as VP. If Biden doesn't run again, Kamala could easily be the nominee.

Either way, I think this ticket is likely to lose so therefore Kamala will not be POTUS. Biden is seen as a failure and Kamala as a failed part of that failure. The electoral system already favors Republicans so they don't really need to do a whole lot in order to beat a Biden-Harris ticket. Biden likely needs to win popular vote by much over 3%.

Clinging to hopes that Biden is severely demented and needs to resign reminds me of what Democrats would say about Trump, who will also likely run in 2024.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 04-20-2022 at 03:04 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/FiveTimesAugust/...45649084821506

They have been floating that idea for the past couple of days. And they aren’t getting any pushback from anyone.
    Would it really be that shocking if Biden does get a new running mate? Harris is complete baggage at this point. A woman with a 28% approval rating, didn't last long enough to make it to the primaries (even if she did she wouldn't win a single one), and polls at 0% within her own party, it would be absolutely insane for the Democrats to continue with the idea of making her Biden's successor.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/stevenvoiceover/...15310882574349

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I owe you a rep.
    Covered.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

"Moron" doesn't quite cover it. Welcome to Bizarro.

PS: I see the banana is back.

I am approve.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast