Page 26 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Wind chill is a bit uncomfortable today . ( 18 MPH ) otherwise it would be nice , 32 and sunny .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-10-2017 at 11:36 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Probably best you are huddled in the sun room . Could be dangerous in town by now . All the milk and bread will be gone, what will they eat ?
    ITP (inside the perimeter) they've probably turned to cannibalism. I am not sweet or tender so I am safe. Mr A looks like a fattened calf; he should stray home for another day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So made me think: frog fellatio.

And that made me think: "fa g frogs".

Which made me think of this...
    Frog fellatio makes me think of Kermit and Miss Piggy. I didn't watch the video because AJ yells and I get yelled at enough IRL, I don't need to watch it on the computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    We do. The In-laws family come from sicily just a couple generations back and they are in the seafood business so its a big deal. Its my favorite big family eating event of the year. And since our kid is an absolute shark when it comes to seafood its his favorite too. (close second is the newyears day lunch with our eggplant parm and raviolis)
    Nice. What kind of dishes do ya serve?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

70-80 and sunny here. How about you?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    70-80 and sunny here. How about you?
    Cold and dark.

I read on Newser Alaska got snow today. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nice. What kind of dishes do ya serve?
    It depends on what good fresh fish is at the market, but there is also always a pasta w/marina sauce with octopus, various shrimps (fried, scampi, etc). crab stuffed cod, clam chowder, calamari, etc. It varies, like I said the inlaws are in the seafood business (they supply restaurants and grocery stores) and cousin is a trained chef so it is always good. I had never heard of the tradition before moving here, but there are so many Italians in the area that lots of places actually have 7fish dinner take platters you can order and pick up for Christmas eve.

ITP (inside the perimeter) they've probably turned to cannibalism. I am not sweet or tender so I am safe. Mr A looks like a fattened calf; he should stray home for another day or so.

Frog fellatio makes me think of Kermit and Miss Piggy. I didn't watch the video because AJ yells and I get yelled at enough IRL, I don't need to watch it on the computer.

This was supposed to be a family friendly thread.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This was supposed to be a family friendly thread.
    Family friendly frog fellatio.

Gotta admit there's a ring to it.

LOL, no, you really need to watch it.

So made me think: frog fellatio.

And that made me think: "fa g frogs".

Which made me think of this...

Froggats?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's $#@!ing cold this morning. I miss global warming.

I was a good person and went and cranked Mr A's car for him so it will be toasty and he can see.

Karen Minton on 11 Alive News is saying the road temps are below freezing and there's black ice everywhere.

I was a good person and went and cranked Mr A's car for him so it will be toasty and he can see.

Karen Minton on 11 Alive News is saying the road temps are below freezing and there's black ice everywhere.
    Yeah , I scraped windows and warmed up muh F150 this morning for Mrs O , she was taking it to the Mexican eating house to pick up some seats to recover for them . Going to snow again tomorrow .

Language. Please.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Language. Please.
    Oh for $#@!'s sake, what?

Did the Air Farce Academy Alumni Association send out a pamphlet directing it's members to use non-snowflake melting "safe speech"?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Oh for $#@!'s sake, what?

Did the Mighty Air Force Academy Alumni Association send out a pamphlet directing it's members to use non-snowflake melting "safe speech"?
    I just want to keep this thread about the weather family friendly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I just want to keep this thread about the weather family friendly.
    Wal Marx is a family type joint...even for froggets.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Language. Please.
    It's

cold.

Better?

Jan2017

63 in the afternoon on Tuesday, snow on Thursday and getting the frigid Arctic blast for several days now.

It is about 45 out here right now . Ha , The Great Oyarde is in control of this winter. I have enough firewood to last to March.

Rained all night .Snowing now , an inch today , which should melt later , another inch or two tomorrow which will probably stay , down to 20 Christmas Eve I think .

It's

cold.

Better?
    Anyone heard from the annoying slut recently?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Anyone heard from the annoying slut recently?
    You ran her off again.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    White Christmas here . My three lighted Reindeer in the yard are looking good , Mrs O likes them . I would like a nice nativity like they have at Church but I do not want to store it all year .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-25-2017 at 05:31 PM.

I've got one of those stove-top fans that uses a peltier element to generate a voltage/current on the dc motor... Works great, warm air being blown about the room. Works better than I could have imagined. It even seems to provide more draw into the stove itself by pulling air upwards at the back of the stove. (I need to put the air intake/thermostat/bimetal thing at a lower setting for the same heat..)

So I'm having a nice warm Christmas day here.
    "I am a bird"

High tomorrow in the teens . My fire is strong , got it going right before dark.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    High tomorrow in the teens . My fire is strong , got it going right before dark.
    -2 right now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 26 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast