Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you an Alpha?

Exclamation Are you an Alpha?

Too long;Didn't watch?

The captain goes down with his ship.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This explains the need for sycophants. If you are not an alpha and it is expected others to respect you as if you were it will not work without a decent amount of ass kissing. For the record I haven't met any alphas yet despite meeting some quite influential people 1-1. One person was trying to brainwash me but I think it didn't work. No contract signed.

I watched it. I'm alpha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This explains the need for sycophants. If you are not an alpha and it is expected others to respect you as if you were it will not work without a decent amount of ass kissing. For the record I haven't met any alphas yet despite meeting some quite influential people 1-1. One person was trying to brainwash me but I think it didn't work. No contract signed.
    I'm pretty sure it did.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm pretty sure it did.
    Not that time.

Trump is alpha of all alphas
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm pretty sure it did.
    Now we know what your hobby is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump is alpha of all alphas
    He plays the role quite well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-29-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    How do they know who to suck up to?

As Great Sagamore of The Wabash any great leader recognizes my kingdom . Others can be destined to be hired in car washes in places like philly .....
    Do something Danke

A post I would expect from a beta.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Alpha male (like Vikings) made beta male (Injuns) move out and live on reservations.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Alpha male (like Vikings) made beta male (Injuns) move out and live on reservations.
    If all vikings are alphas what happened to Sweden?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

xxxxx
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

xxxxx

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is "they", and what's the setting that "they" are in?
    Anything organized as a hierarchy. Work, army, church, government, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If all vikings are alphas what happened to Sweden?
    Girly men , they sent the best warriors to north amerigo where they were killed by Indians . Everyone knows this .
    Do something Danke

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-29-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Alphas make short posts. Long posts are for betas
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I am Lobo
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Alphas make short posts. Long posts are for betas
    Agree.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Agree.
    !

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Girly men , they sent the best warriors to north amerigo where they were killed by Injuns . Everyone knows this .

Keep repeating that myth on your reservation.

I enjoy your powwow shows.

Here is Jules relatives, similar to yours before we tried to civilize your kind.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See, here's the thing. If the human alpha/beta distinction exists, then everyone on this message board is a Beta - because Alphas have better things to do with their time.
    Not necessarily. I delegate to my betas.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Here is Jules relatives, similar to yours before we tried to civilize your kind.
    Cool stuff, I think we should import some hyena men to America, some of our bigger cities such as SF, NY and LA could use some street performers such as them.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-29-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Especially the crunchy bugs
    Killing crunchy bugs is for beta girls.

I just delegated weedwacking, vacuuming the pool, and blowing off the walkways and driveway to my minions.

I am neither alpha or beta. I am an omega male.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I am neither alpha or beta. I am an omega male.
    Is that a LBGTQHB thing ?
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast