Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Candidate Astrologies

Presidential Candidate Astrologies (Short Video Clips)

First five minutes of the video he gets through the candidates individually, then he does two minutes of election predictions, then he goes onto other things (including Ali). Pretty interesting.

"I'm a Ron Paul guy"
    Video here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6257738
    Last edited by dannno; 07-19-2016 at 12:41 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At 14:00 he gets back to politics - Elizabeth Warren, Obama and more.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-12-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bump

I listened - skipped the actor part, though. It was interesting. I'm not sure how much stock I put in astrology but I think it's kind of fun. A good friend of mine is into it and did my birth chart a few years ago but apparently she messed up my time of birth. We recently caught the error and it changed my ascendant sign - I am now a Libra with Sagittarius rising.

Back to the video, I see what he's saying about Warren and Trump. And I wasn't shocked at all about Hillary. Kinda neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Interestingly accurate analysis.

At 4:20 in his latest video he talks about gun control, but more broadly the polarized political climate that we are seeing today - last time we had this planetary alignment was in 1852, another very polarized political climate, right before the Civil War began:

When he uses the word "dissolving" I almost picture the Constitution dissolving.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    At 4:20 in his latest video he talks about gun control, but more broadly the polarized political climate that we are seeing today - last time we had this planetary alignment was in 1852, another very polarized political climate, right before the Civil War began:

When he uses the word "dissolving" I almost picture the Constitution dissolving.
    BTW, another previous US 'Fourth Turning' crisis episode.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

bump
    bumpity, bump, bump

UK Leaves the EU:

I don't think all the facts were revealed....I think there was a lot of money hungry things....This is not a very friendly place, the EU may look like a great deal but it's really a terrifying scary ghost....This is the story of the world right now.....It is not over yet, this is just the beginning..
    Last edited by dannno; 06-24-2016 at 12:17 PM.

^Last 4 minutes he goes into Corey Lewandowski (after the celeb stuff) .. also re-iterates that the EU story is very important, he can tell the EU was not created with good intentions based on the alignments that it was created under.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-24-2016 at 12:30 PM.

I'm kind of enjoying these videos.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

bump

Well. Heh. Seems like we're aligned this way in 2016 regardless of who wins...

Final answer.

Is this Sweet Meteor O' Death's running mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well. Heh. Seems like we're aligned this way in 2016 regardless of who wins...

Final answer.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chris Christie as a VP pick could sink Trump:

bump

I'm about two weeks younger than Trump, so we share a number of strong astrological similarities.

bump

Carnies/witches, lol. That about sums it up.

bump

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Carnies/witches, lol. That about sums it up.

bump
    Latest video is really good!!

PC vs. Truth telling, Hillary scandal, police shootings/violence and a bonus Gary Johnson astrology

....aaannnddd another big surprise..... "I'm a Ron Paul guy" I had no idea!!

Last edited by dannno; 07-09-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Latest video is really good!!

Hillary scandal, police shootings/violence and a bonus Gary Johnson astrology

....aaannnddd another big surprise..... "I'm a Ron Paul guy" I had no idea!!
    Didn't he mention something about Trump and Newt being a good match in the last video?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Didn't he mention something about Trump and Newt being a good match in the last video?
    Astrologically they are a good match, as opposed to Christie I think was the comparison, but he doesn't seem to be a Trump supporter at all, although he seems to hate Hillary even more than Trump.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Astrologically they are a good match, as opposed to Christie I think was the comparison, but he doesn't seem to be a Trump supporter at all, although he seems to hate Hillary even more than Trump.
    That's what I was looking for...I was reminded of it when I read an article today about Newt courting Trump for VP and was wondering if these types of people are drawn to each other subconsciously. Nah, he doesn't come off as a Trump supporter, at all.

I skipped through the last vid to the Gary Johnson part. That's about my assessment of him except I don't see him rattling too many cages.

That reminds me of something...I'm thinking about running for city council, I wonder what he would say about my birth chart, lol.

Donald and Newt are both Geminis, three years apart. June 18, and June 17.

By my reckoning, Newt's a Silent Gen, and Donald is another 1946 Boomer, like Bubba and W..

The Belief Wars

Mike Pence (16:10)

Last edited by dannno; 07-19-2016 at 01:08 AM.

bump

The Belief Wars

Mike Pence (16:10)

Ur-anus, Leo King.

Tim Kaine and politics starts at 25:50......new extended live format he is working out right now, supposed to have a new studio and have it sorted out better next week.

He talks about how Kaine is very moldable.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-25-2016 at 03:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast