Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 RPF's wins with our own party....

2020 RPF's wins with our own party....

Glen Bradley for president. Anti-Fed for vice.

Can I get a second?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would RPF's rather a Danke/HB ticket?

Hey, give me a minute to actually create and build the damn Party before you go putting me on a goram ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Hey, give me a minute to actually create and build the damn Party before you go putting me on a goram ticket!
    Time to build for the future is NOW!

As much as I think AF would make a good running mate he is a bit of a negative Nancy, Too much "doom on us." Bless his Yankee heart.

Now a Gunny and Suzanimal ticket....

I'm thinking it is money-bomb worthy.

Every great movement has it's suppository. Seems you are ours.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Every great movement has it's suppository. Seems you are ours.
    At least I have a goal.

As much as I think AF would make a good running mate he is a bit of a negative Nancy, Too much "doom on us." Bless his Yankee heart.

Money-bomb? Pffft, I bet Franzia would sponsor us. Of course, you'd have to get Gunny to wear this on the campaign trail to keep me going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ronin/HB.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Donnay/Angela, or Cajun/LE would bring maximum unity.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Ronin/HB.
    HVACTech/fire11
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    HVACTech/fire11
    Yes!
    "The Patriarch"

Eduardo/Danke
    "The Patriarch"

Eduardo/Danke
    We would need a forged birth certificate for Eduardo.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Eduardo/Danke
    Why does that combo remind me of the libertarian Obama/Biden ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    We would need a forged birth certificate for Eduardo.
    I can adopt Eduardo into my tribe and make him an original merican.Then he and Danke can kind of go with the Lone Ranger & Tonto groove.
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-30-2016 at 07:51 AM. Reason: sp

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why does that combo remind me of the libertarian Obama/Biden ticket?
    One stutters when not reading a teleprompter and the other can't keep his hands off of women and girls?
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

Peace.

Yes!
    IDK, they might be the same person.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Donnay/Angela, or Cajun/LE would bring maximum unity.
    ya think,, ?

I'll watch.

out of range.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

TheTexan/BUTSRSLY

Make this country PATRIOTIC AND LOUD AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

One stutters when not reading a teleprompter and the other can't keep his hands off of women and girls?
    One's a foreigner and the other can't keep his hands off of women and girls.

We would have to vote harder than anyone has ever voted before.

Are you prepared to do that?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Yes , you make it sound refreshing.

HVACTech/fire11
    Fire 11 should bring alot of Green votes, some Sanders voters etc.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Fire 11 should bring alot of Green votes, some Sanders voters etc.
    Name recognition goes a long way.

Peace.

Yes , you make it sound refreshing.
    If that sounds "refreshing" I don't think you have the intestinal fortitude to even begin to imagine what it would take to vote that hard.

Even the most experienced voters among us aren't even close to ready for this.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

If that sounds "refreshing" I don't think you have the intestinal fortitude to even begin to imagine what it would take to vote that hard.

Even the most experienced voters among us aren't even close to ready for this.
    I am experienced , I have voted more than anyone you are likely to meet except dead people and Democrats.

I am experienced , I have voted more than anyone you are likely to meet except dead people and Democrats.
    My great uncle was one of the greatest voters I have ever known. He always pushed himself further, always harder, always thought he could vote harder than he already was. Until the election of '88

I will always remember him. RIP
    - Kim Kardashian

Dead people make the best constituents. They vote early and often, but never complain.

Peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast