Thread: Your reputation score

Your reputation score

http://www.mylife.com/marketing-page.

Oh boy, this is reminiscent of the Chinese social scoring. Only this is self-inflicted.

MyLife is the leading reputation platform, dedicated to
    helping you control your personal information and improve your life.

Joining MyLife is good for you and the Internet. You're taking control of your reputation — showing the world who you really are. And helping to make the Internet safer and more transparent for everyone.
    See Your Reputation Score

Your public Background Report & reviews contribute to your Reputation Score. It affects you in more ways than you realize — from your career to your relationships.
    Improve & Monitor Your Reputation

Correct, enhance & monitor all of the public info we find about you, & request reviews from people you know. Remove personal info from sites & sources you cannot control.
    Alerts When Someone Searches For You

With 30 million searches monthly, you'll get important alerts when someone searches for your private info.
    Find Anyone & Learn More About Them
    See Anyone's Reputation Score

Only MyLife has everyone's Reputation Score which includes reviews written by friends, family, co-works, & others, even romantic interests.
    Run Background Checks on Anyone

Our comprehensive Background Reports include criminal, arrest & court records, education & work history, personal reviews and more.
    Get Complete Contact Information

We find addresses, emails, phone numbers and social profiles to help you get in touch with anyone, even people you can't find on Facebook or Google.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 08-11-2019 at 09:20 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "My" Life..

seriously?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Not interested I have something even better . A credit score of 800 . At any time I could borrow money I had no intention of paying back from the institution of my choice . That makes me smile . My local bank must know me well because they have very good customer service .
    Do something Danke

Is MyLife anything like MySpace? B/c MySpace is AWESOME!!!!
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...now-Mylife-com

Quote Originally Posted by Kahless
    MyLife.com compiles your personal info into a ‘reputation score’ — here’s how to remove it
    https://clark.com/consumer-issues-id...utation-score/

I don't need to know what my reputation score is. I already have an idea what it might be.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I don't need to know what my reputation score is. I already have an idea what it might be.
    LOL me too.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    http://www.mylife.com/marketing-page.pubview

Oh boy, this is reminiscent of the Chinese social scoring. Only this is self-inflicted.

MyLife is the leading reputation platform, dedicated to
    helping you control your personal information and improve your life.

Joining MyLife is good for you and the Internet. You're taking control of your reputation — showing the world who you really are. And helping to make the Internet safer and more transparent for everyone.
    See Your Reputation Score

Your public Background Report & reviews contribute to your Reputation Score. It affects you in more ways than you realize — from your career to your relationships.
    Improve & Monitor Your Reputation

Correct, enhance & monitor all of the public info we find about you, & request reviews from people you know. Remove personal info from sites & sources you cannot control.
    Alerts When Someone Searches For You

With 30 million searches monthly, you'll get important alerts when someone searches for your private info.
    Find Anyone & Learn More About Them
    See Anyone's Reputation Score

Only MyLife has everyone's Reputation Score which includes reviews written by friends, family, co-works, & others, even romantic interests.
    Run Background Checks on Anyone

Our comprehensive Background Reports include criminal, arrest & court records, education & work history, personal reviews and more.
    Get Complete Contact Information

We find addresses, emails, phone numbers and social profiles to help you get in touch with anyone, even people you can't find on Facebook or Google.
    Just an FYI, you left the Facebook click tracker in the URL you shared.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Dam, how do I not do that again?! I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Dam, how do I not do that again?! I suck.
    neg-rep for Pauls' Revere

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    neg-rep for Pauls' Revere

[sigh]...I deserve it.

In China, snitching on social credit misbehav(ers) is also highly encouraged. If someone snitches on you, you can be taken to jail indefinitely.

A lot of my friends in China are terrified of all sorts of violations.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll