Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes Rand Paul, there is an emergency at our border!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    How does any of that garbage make sense to you, oh wait.......lmao

Maybe if you think about it REAL HARD?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You keep saying you are against the wall yet you want Trump to have emergency power to build the wall. Hmmm.....something doesn't compute.

You must spread some Reputation around...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You keep saying you are against the wall yet you want Trump to have emergency power to build the wall. Hmmm.....something doesn't compute.
    I would secure the border in a different manner but I am not in charge, the wall is better than nothing.
    I would also take away the Presedent's "emergency" powers in our current system because they lack anything to balance them but as long as Congress doesn't pass a law to take them away I support Trump using them to protect the states from invasion as the Constitution mandates.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Maybe if you think about it REAL HARD?
    :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Chris

@Stratovarious @Swordsmyth

I have an acquaintance (Mexican) who picks up refrigerators and other appliances, repairs them and sells them, to support himself and his wife. It's a pretty good business, and though I am not a "greener", it does help lighten up the landfills. They are Catholic and anti-abortion. He complains about taxes like I do, and would like to expand his business and maybe hire a 4th person.

A few miles down the road, there's this red-head in her late 20's. Like me she smokes, but not like me, she's always hanging around doing nothing. Well, picking up guys if you want to get technical. She lives in Section 8 housing, the one I was referring to earlier who has a few kids but no hubby. Once I suggested she find a job to perhaps improve her and her kids lifestyle. Wouldn't you know, she flipped me the freaking middle finger, and it's MY tax money she gets for nothing! Can you even believe that gratitude?

So you guys prefer that we send all of the immigrants back, lose the Mexican, build a wall, and keep that red-head hanging around?

I am not speaking about other states where I have no business, I am speaking about MY own state where it is my business.
    Last edited by PAF; 03-06-2019 at 06:54 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

I have an acquaintance (Mexican) who picks up refrigerators and other appliances, repairs them and sells them, to support himself and his wife. It's a pretty good business, and though I am not a "greener", it does help lighten up the landfills. They are Catholic and anti-abortion. He complains about taxes like I do, and would like to expand his business and maybe hire a 4th person.

A few miles down the road, there's this red-head in her late 20's. Like me she smokes, but not like me, she's always hanging around doing nothing. Well, picking up guys if you want to get technical. She lives in Section 8 housing, the one I was referring to earlier who has a few kids but no hubby. Once I suggested she find a job to perhaps improve her and her kids lifestyle Wouldn't you know, she flipped me the freaking middle finger, and it's MY tax money she gets for nothing! Can you even believe that gratitude?

So you guys prefer that we send all of the immigrants back, lose the Mexican, build a wall, and keep that red-head hanging around?
    Your single example of each doesn't represent the whole reality, the invaders use welfare at much higher rates and vote for the communists at much higher rates.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A few miles down the road, there's this red-head in her late 20's. Like me she smokes, but not like me, she's always hanging around doing nothing. Well, picking up guys if you want to get technical. She lives in Section 8 housing, the one I was referring to earlier who has a few kids but no hubby. Once I suggested she find a job to perhaps improve her and her kids lifestyle. Wouldn't you know, she flipped me the freaking middle finger, and it's MY tax money she gets for nothing! Can you even believe that gratitude?

I am not speaking about other states where I have no business, I am speaking about MY own state where it is my business.
    Too individual. Collectivist want you to collectivize people. That’s the only way they can grow government.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The topic is Illegal Aliens, I realize that is a lot for some to grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your single example of each doesn't represent the whole reality, the invaders use welfare at much higher rates and vote for the communists at much higher rates.
    What about Sadie? She makes awesome food, employs 3 of her family and also others outside of her family. What do I do when I'm in the mood for her fantastic cooking,,, go down to the other Section 8 across town and ask that 46 year old hag if she will make me something?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Too individual. Collectivist want you to collectivize people. That’s the only way they can grow government.
    You show me a way to read minds and I will agree to unlimited immigration for all liberty lovers, until then we are stuck dealing with groups when it comes to deciding how many foreigners to allow in to our country where they will be allowed to help decide how big government should be.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What about Sadie? She makes awesome food, employs 3 of her family and also others outside of her family. What do I do when I'm in the mood for her fantastic cooking,,, go down to the other Section 8 across town and ask that 46 year old hag if she will make me something?
    I'm sure there is someone here legally that can cook.

What about the millions of invaders who want to impose communism on me?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sounds like the state needs to abort her baby and sterilize that red head. At least until you "show me a way to read minds" of her future offspring.

You must spread some Reputation around...
    You must spread some more blsht around.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would secure the border in a different manner but I am not in charge, the wall is better than nothing.
    I would also take away the Presedent's "emergency" powers in our current system because they lack anything to balance them but as long as Congress doesn't pass a law to take them away I support Trump using them to protect the states from invasion as the Constitution mandates.
    So does that mean you will be contacting your Senator urging them to vote to override Trump's expected video of the vote that will pass absent his veto to override his emergency powers in this instance?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm sure there is someone here legally that can cook.

What about the millions of invaders who want to impose communism on me?
    Like I have no business meddling in other countries, I don't meddle in other states business. I am working on my own state, local in fact, as you should do yours.

How about we work together to get rid of the Fed handout programs? It's purely constitutional, much cheaper, and we'd have more control.

I was talking to my coworker today (he's from Syria), he came here 2 years ago to improve his quality of life. He's single, but he knows all about RP and respects him greatly. With the turn-over we've had at the company due to unqualified workers, he's def a keeper. Send him back too?

You must spread some more blsht around.
    Chris

:moreblsht:

:moreblsht:

LOL
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Sounds like the state needs to abort her baby and sterilize that red head. At least until you "show me a way to read minds" of her future offspring.
    Natives have a right to be here, foreigners don't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would def agree with that, but then I would have to change my principles and advocate abortion

Like I have no business meddling in other countries, I don't meddle in other states business. I am working on my own state, local in fact, as you should do yours.

How about we work together to get rid of the Fed handout programs? It's purely constitutional, much cheaper, and we'd have more control.
    I'm in favor of that but it won't happen as long as the left can import unlimited reinforcements.

I was talking to my coworker today (he's from Syria), he came here 2 years ago to improve his quality of life. He's single, but he knows all about RP and respects him greatly. With the turn-over we've had at the company due to unqualified workers, he's def a keeper. Send him back too?
    Is he here legally?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Out of rep.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Natives have a right to be here, foreigners don't.

So then YOUR way mucks up MY local, the same way the U.S. mucks up Yemen

See where this is going, when one doesn't stand principled and according the site mission?

Is he here legally?

Me? Ask for "papers please"? He's a solid worker!

So then YOUR way mucks up MY local, the same way the U.S. mucks up Yemen
    No it doesn't and if you don't like the national policy I respect your state's right to secede.
    The invaders are mucking up our country the way the US mucks up Yemen.

See where this is going, when one doesn't stand principled and according the site mission?
    Nonsense, I stand on principle and the site mission doesn't include open borders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If he isn't here legally then he should be sent back.
    We can't afford to allow millions of communists to turn us into a communist country because you have a handful of friends you want to keep.
    The communists will end up killing you and your friends anyway.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The better question is, "is he hurting anybody?" But that's immaterial to government workers. "Just following orders, sir!"

Nonsense, I stand on principle and the site mission doesn't include open borders.
    So then you did have that sit down with Ron Paul and set him straight. I wonder why he didn't send that memo out, unless he feels embarrassed about being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The better question is, "is he hurting anybody?" But that's immaterial to government workers. "Just following orders, sir!"
    He is hurting everybody if he is here illegally.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast