Page 171 of 218 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 6539

Thread: What are you listening to?

Green River .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Not quite as amazing as the original by FNM, but still good.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm listening to the SOTU.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Lawyers , Guns and Money
    Do something Danke

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Hey @Stratovarious, Timo finally lost some weight...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hey @Stratovarious, Timo finally lost some weight...

YEA, but I bet he doesn't have tinnitus to drown out the road noise .........my secret weapon.

I Like the vocalist, nice........

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of the more amazing blues guitarist right now. Unlike most lead singers/ guitarists I noticed he doesn't like to stand front and center but is off to the side- letting his music do the talking.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-20-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Last edited by Origanalist; 02-20-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

How about some backyard big mama 'walkin' blues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwoM7WIy5M
    "The Patriarch"

Really dig this album
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Dig this.......
    What I’m listening to right now...
    Whats above me sounds like “the fugs”
    Last edited by sam1952; 02-21-2019 at 12:34 AM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Calvin Coolidge

I have started revisiting the catalog of one of the greatest hidden gems Bands of all time. The Church. You may have remembered them from their only US hit "Under the Milky Way". But there is so much more.

New Stuff: Pink Floydesque...

Old Stuff: good old psychadelic jangle pop...
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Man...that was amazing, she's off the charts good.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 02-21-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    You're never too old to rock out
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Down-home-style.

Last edited by Cap; 02-22-2019 at 05:26 AM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

So much talent sits unheard in obscurity by the masses. And guys like Nickelback and Imagine Dragons get million dollar record deals. Pathetic.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    You're never too old to rock out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwn0R1PFUwU
    "The Patriarch"

Calvin Coolidge

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge