Thread: Rand Paul Drops the Whistleblower's Name Live During a Radio Interview

Rand Paul Drops the Whistleblower's Name Live During a Radio Interview

Rand Paul Goes There – Drops ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella’s Name on Live Broadcast – Demands Testimony (AUDIO)
    by Cristina Laila November 13, 2019

Rand Paul finally went there — after threatening to out the CIA whistleleaker, the Kentucky Senator dropped Eric Ciaramella’s name during an interview on DC-based WMAL.

“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” Rand Paul said.

“But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

“I think the whistleblower needs to come in because he needs to be asked about, did he know about the conflict of interest?” Paul added.

“He was there during the time of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden working for $50,000 a month for a Ukrainian oligarch, so he needs to be asked about that.”

Pencil neck Schiff isn’t going to be too happy about this!

Far left activist Attorney Mark Zaid, who represents the so-called ‘whistleblower’ in the Ukraine impeachment inquiry, warned Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) last Tuesday against publicizing the name of the ‘whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella.

Zaid said Rand Paul and President Trump would be responsible for any harm that befalls his client.

Senator Paul joined Bret Baier last Tuesday and said there is NO LAW that prevents him from disclosing the identity of the leaker.

Rand Paul also argued that the 6th Amendment of the Constitution affords you the right to confront your accuser in court.

Freshman Republican Dan Bishop also dropped Eric Ciaramella’s name this week arguing “He’s not Voldemort…he’s a Deep State conspirator.”

Thank you Senator Paul and Rep. Bishop!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...stimony-audio/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do we know yet who the whistleblower is? I wonder who it might be.

Until he or she reveals himself I guess we'll probably never know.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Remember the good old days when all of the politicians, pundits and media refused to name whistleblowers like Snowden and Manning? I don’t either.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Remember the good old days when all of the politicians, pundits and media refused to name whistleblowers like Snowden and Manning? I don’t either.
    I remember when we didn't have members of this site agreeing with the MSM that secret accusers are a good idea.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I remember when we didn't have members of this site agreeing with the MSM that secret accusers are a good idea.
    Do you? Please show us that time. I myself can remember a time when people could make a post without trying to stir up $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I myself can remember a time when people could make a post without trying to stir up $#@!.
    Ah, good 'ol March 2016.

Those were the days.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Try typing Eric Ciaramella's name correctly into a YouTube comment and watch your comment disappear.

So if that ain't the guy, why does YouTube keep deleting comments with his name spelled correctly?

Toooo funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Its almost as if politicians and pundits are hypocrites.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ah, good 'ol March 2016.

Those were the days.
    They were saner.
    TDS is progressive. (pun intended and accurate)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ah, good 'ol March 2016.

Those were the days.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ah, good 'ol March 2016.

Those were the days.

How exciting..

Where do I catch next week's episode of the ongoing fake partisan nonsense soap opera?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    How exciting..

Where do I catch next week's episode of the ongoing fake partisan nonsense soap opera?
    Next week the impeachment ends with a whimper. The week after they announce RBG's death, even though she died a long time ago.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Next week the impeachment ends with a whimper. The week after they announce RBG's death, even though she died a long time ago.
    You've said that you believe that McCain was executed in a secret military tribunal.

I guess the same for Ginsberg, per your nonsense twitter source?

On an unrelated note, but a serious one, do you dannno take any psychotropic medication?

For depression or anxiety, for instance? ..feel free not to answer at all or PM me to answer in private.

You've said that you believe that McCain was executed in a secret military tribunal.

I guess the same for Ginsberg, per your nonsense twitter source?

On an unrelated note, but a serious one, do you dannno take any psychotropic medication?

For depression or anxiety, for instance? ..feel free not to answer at all or PM me to answer in private.
    No, Ginsburg died of cancer, but they didn't want to give Trump another Supreme Court nominee so they are waiting until <1 year before the next election to announce her death so they can pressure Trump not to pick another SC candidate.

Won't matter, Trump will pick another candidate anyway. But the left will make it a huge issue of contention.

I don't take any prescription medications, I just toke herb. Pretty sure you already know that. I have been toking for 20 years and have not suffered from depression or anxiety in that time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, Ginsburg died of cancer, but they didn't want to give Trump another Supreme Court nominee so they are waiting until <1 year before the next election to announce her death so they can pressure Trump not to pick another SC candidate.

Won't matter, Trump will pick another candidate anyway. But the left will make it a huge issue of contention.
    And what is your evidence that Ginsberg is already dead?

Q?

I don't take any prescription medications, I just toke herb. Pretty sure you already know that. I have been toking for 20 years and have not suffered from depression or anxiety in that time.
    Well, shucks, I guess it's incurable.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This reminds of me of AF's recent thread.

It's simply impossible for a Trump person to criticize any other Trump person or reject any pro-Trump narrative.

...no matter how obviously insane he or it may be.

It's sad, but it's also none of my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Try typing Eric Ciaramella's name correctly into a YouTube comment and watch your comment disappear.

So if that ain't the guy, why does YouTube keep deleting comments with his name spelled correctly?

Toooo funny.
    Yooowtfffff, you're not even kidding. I typed it 3 times into comment section, reloaded and it's gone. Typed it twice into reply and wouldn't even load onto thread. Typed it spelled wrong and it stayed. I cant believe I even use anything Google related, wtf!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

It's simply impossible for a Trump person to criticize any other Trump person or reject any pro-Trump narrative.

And they have the unmitigated gall to constantly accuse Trump detractors of having some sort of mental illness (TDS).

Trump uber alles.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    And they have the unmitigated gall to constantly accuse Trump detractors of having some sort of mental illness (TDS).

Trump uber alles.
    The fact that you two (you are two different people and not two sockpuppets of the same troll, right?) believe what he said is a further demonstration of your TDS.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Trump uber alles.
    A serious insult to pre-1914 Germany, and one based on silly British propaganda.

The victors do in fact write the history, and also the pop culture references.

That Germany lost that war is an unmitigated catastrophe for civilization.

...but that's another story.

The fact that you two (you are two different people and not two sockpuppets of the same troll, right?) believe what he said is a further demonstration of your TDS.

...you aren't French by chance?

...you aren't French by chance?
    I'm as American as you can get and I have many different European ancestors but the closest I get to French is a little Norman.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm as American as you can get and I have many different European ancestors but the closest I get to French is a little Norman.
    Around 1875, Bismark was asked about the possibility of the English army landing in Pomerania during a European war.

He said he'd have to contact the local authorities and have them arrested.

Around 1875, Bismark was asked about the possibility of the English army landing in Pomerania during a European war.

He said he'd have to contact the local authorities and have them arrested.
    I'm not sure how that relates to anything but I do have some Prussian too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm not sure how that relates to anything but I do have some Prussian too.
    If you have some Prussian Junker in the family, you should be less anti-immigrant.