Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden Secrets of Money - Currency vs Money

USA's Day Of Reckoning - Hidden Secrets Of Money 7 - Mike Maloney

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    You Tube video by Mike Maloney called Hidden Secrets of Money - Currency vs Money. It's pretty good, but uses a lot of absolutes, (example at 44 seconds; "wealth is never destroyed, it is merely transferred." In IMHO wealth can be destroyed, essence of Broken window fallacy.) which will be ammunition for Zippy and the rest of the trolls.

...lots of baloney from maloney...at 5 min. he spreads the 'government' money 'printing' myth...failing to acknowledge private banksters 'create [most] money' by 'creating new bank deposits'..mere digits in a bank ledger.... ['counterfeiting' in a world not dominated by goddamned republicrat criminals and the republicrat monetary ignoramuses who affirm them]

...he, like every republicrat i know, is oblivious to the long-standing reality that the essential value of what we call 'money' is its acceptability by 'government' for the payment of taxes...

...also, i must laugh at these frantic republicrat monetary ignoramus gold-bug $alesmen...'your dollars aren't going to be worth anything soon!!!...only gold and silver!!!...but i'm such a nice guy, so concerned for you...i'll trade my precious gold and silver for your soon-to-be-worthless dollars!"...

...yeah, right..

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...also, i must laugh at these frantic republicrat monetary ignoramus gold-bug $alesmen...'your dollars aren't going to be worth anything soon!!!...only gold and silver!!!...but i'm such a nice guy, so concerned for you...i'll trade my precious gold and silver for your soon-to-be-worthless dollars!"...

...yeah, right..
    Wait, you mean he's putting out these videos just to sell his gold and silver for federal reserve notes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123