Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

One interesting thing I read earlier was that during the Dec hearing they said the video from a police helicopter showed his car driving slowly down that street, then backing up, then speeding forward and hitting the protestors. I think they said that was why they changed it to 1st degree murder. But if that's the case, that confirms that the flagpole guy did in fact hit the car BEFORE he accelerated into the crowd (using the youtube video from the rear). Using the "rear view" video you can see the car getting struck by a guy with a flagpole. Some people have claimed that this occurred AFTER he started to accelerate, although that seemed unlikely that the flagpole guy would be that brave and fast to decide to hit a car as it was accelerating. But if he backed up then he was definitely hit before he accelerated because the backing up obviously occurred after that video. The question is was the hit to the car enough to justify the ramming?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    One interesting thing I read earlier was that during the Dec hearing they said the video from a police helicopter showed his car driving slowly down that street, then backing up, then speeding forward and hitting the protestors. I think they said that was why they changed it to 1st degree murder. But if that's the case, that confirms that the flagpole guy did in fact hit the car BEFORE he accelerated into the crowd (using the youtube video from the rear). Using the "rear view" video you can see the car getting struck by a guy with a flagpole. Some people have claimed that this occurred AFTER he started to accelerate, although that seemed unlikely that the flagpole guy would be that brave and fast to decide to hit a car as it was accelerating. But if he backed up then he was definitely hit before he accelerated because the backing up obviously occurred after that video. The question is was the hit to the car enough to justify the ramming?
    We saw video of him driving by the same intersection heading east (as opposed to south) several minutes before. There were crowds and blockades everywhere, I kinda think he might have been lost (he was from another state).

There was a car that went down the street in front of him, he may have been lost and just following that car to try and get out.. When he saw the crowd the car was headed toward, he may have hesitated and backed up, but I don't think this action was recorded on any other videos. But then he saw that the car was able to get through the crowd somewhat (although it ended up being blocked by the car in front of it) and when he rammed the crowd he pinched the other car in front of him, which was NOT visible before he drove through the crowd.

But ya, I distinctly remember seeing video and photographic evidence that DEFINITELY showed his brake lights were on when the flag pole guy hit his car, and right after the brake lights turned off and he accelerated into the crowd. Pretty sure the initial reverse before hitting the crowd happened a bit before the video we saw, not sure, you seemed to be indicating you thought it was in the rear view video maybe but I didn't quite understand.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Armed Antifa Prof Admits Chasing Charlottesville Driver — Before Deadly Crash!

https://www.infowars.com/armed-antifa-prof-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-before-deadly-crash/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...627-story.html

Driver faces federal hate crime charges in addition to various state charges, including first degree murder.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...627-story.html

Driver faces federal hate crime charges in addition to various state charges, including first degree murder.
    I wonder if those charges would have been the same had Rand Paul been the victim.

The 21-year-old driver of a vehicle that ripped through crowds who were protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., last summer pleaded not guilty to 30 hate crimes in Federal Court on Thursday.

James Fields was indicted last month on the federal charges, including a hate crime resulting in the death of Heather Heyer. The 32-year-old paralegal died when a Dodge Challenger drove through a group of people calling for peace and equality as they held a counterprotest amid the August “Unite the Right” rally.

Fields told the judge Thursday that he’s receiving treatment for bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression and ADHD. He said he’s taking “several medications,” including anti-psychotics and antidepressants.

In a new filing this week, prosecutors said the FBI gathered more evidence in this case than they did in the Boston Marathon bombing in April 2013.

A grand jury in Charlottesville late last year separately indicted Fields on 10 state charges stemming from the violence at the August rally, including first-degree murder — that case is slated for trial in the fall.
    It’s not clear whether the prosecution will seek the death penalty in his case.

The maximum punishment under the federal Hate Crime Act Resulting in Death is life in prison, but prosecutors also charged Fields with “bias-motivated interference with federally protected activity resulting in death,” which can be punishable by death.

Officials said the outcome of his case in the state trial will affect the attorney general’s “death penalty determination.”

More at: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...05-story.html#
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump should pardon him.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What exactly is the allegation that made this case a hate crime?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249

"because of the actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of any person"...

Alleged victim Heyer is white, American, unknown religion, unknown sexual or gender identity and no apparent disability. The crowd was various races, religions, genders, sexual and gender identities and disabilities. How is this a hate crime? Political affiliation or social causes are not hate crime criteria.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

“bias-motivated interference with federally protected activity resulting in death,”

Isn't that what the counter-protestors did? with assistance from the chief of police and the city council?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    “bias-motivated interference with federally protected activity resulting in death,”

Isn't that what the counter-protestors did? with assistance from the chief of police and the city council?
    Yup. One group had a permit. The other did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

Pipe down with that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    a group of people calling for peace and equality as they held a counterprotest amid the August “Unite the Right” rally.
    By throwing bags of feces, bags of urine, bricks, cans of cement, beating people with batons and trying to torch people?? What a $#@!ing joke.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Trump should pardon him.
    I'd be in favor of that, just to see the reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd be in favor of that, just to see the reaction.

So would I. I don't believe for a second there was any premeditation in this. I believe he was in fear of his life and property. I do not believe in this political climate he will get a non-biased jury of "peers."

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Trump should pardon him.
    Did he actually kill anyone?or is this part of the frame up?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The 21-year-old driver of a vehicle that ripped through crowds who were protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., last summer pleaded not guilty to 30 hate crimes in Federal Court on Thursday.

James Fields was indicted last month on the federal charges, including a hate crime resulting in the death of Heather Heyer. The 32-year-old paralegal died when a Dodge Challenger drove through a group of people calling for peace and equality as they held a counterprotest amid the August “Unite the Right” rally.

Fields told the judge Thursday that he’s receiving treatment for bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression and ADHD. He said he’s taking “several medications,” including anti-psychotics and antidepressants.

In a new filing this week, prosecutors said the FBI gathered more evidence in this case than they did in the Boston Marathon bombing in April 2013.

A grand jury in Charlottesville late last year separately indicted Fields on 10 state charges stemming from the violence at the August rally, including first-degree murder — that case is slated for trial in the fall.
    It’s not clear whether the prosecution will seek the death penalty in his case.

The maximum punishment under the federal Hate Crime Act Resulting in Death is life in prison, but prosecutors also charged Fields with “bias-motivated interference with federally protected activity resulting in death,” which can be punishable by death.

Officials said the outcome of his case in the state trial will affect the attorney general’s “death penalty determination.”

More at: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...05-story.html#
    But when black people protested the last few years back under Obama shooting death to the cops that was ok?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Did he actually kill anyone?or is this part of the frame up?
    That is still in question. The mom said she died of a heart attack, which means the stress from the incident may have triggered a pre-existing condition that she could have died from at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is still in question. The mom said she died of a heart attack, which means the stress from the incident may have triggered a pre-existing condition that she could have died from at any moment.
    With my experience working on a cardiac floor, i know that is very rare for a seemingly healthy 32 yr old just dying from a heart attack is almost unheard of especially when they are quickly transported to the hospital. Maybe the car attacked complicated her problems.

Regardless, if they can prove that the car accident played no part in her death, then I think Trump should pardon him

With my experience working on a cardiac floor, i know that is very rare for a seemingly healthy 32 yr old just dying from a heart attack is almost unheard of
    A what now??

A what now??

She is chubby and young, doesn't mean she has a cardiac problem. She was out and about protesting and plus, she was rushed to the hospital a short time after the accident. I think she should have made it had it been just the heart attack she was dealing with.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is chubby and young, doesn't mean she has a cardiac problem. She was out and about protesting and plus, she was rushed to the hospital a short time after the accident. I think she should have made it had it been just the heart attack she was dealing with.
    She was not "chubby" she was morbidly obese...

She was not "chubby" she was morbidly obese...
    Still, it takes years of abuse to build plaque and damage the heart to end up with a heart attack. I believe if she did have a heart attack it must have been brought about by the accident. Blood loss, arrhythmia, hemorrhage etc.

Still, it takes years of abuse to build plaque and damage the heart to end up with a heart attack. I believe if she did have a heart attack it must have been brought about by the accident. Blood loss, arrhythmia, hemorrhage etc.
    As someone who worked in the medical industry, I will assume you must just need a reminder that those things don't cause a heart attack, they can however cause cardiac arrest.

Had Heather's mom said she died of cardiac arrest, and if that is the case, then it is possible the accident caused the cardiac arrest as opposed to lifestyle.

However if she had a heard attack, that is specifically attributed primarily to genes, lifestyle and diet. The accident would have merely triggered it.

Since many people don't know the difference, it is possible that Heather's mom erroneously said "heart attack" when in fact she died of cardiac arrest.

However if Heather's mom was correct and she did die of a heart attack, then it is extremely likely that the accident was a trigger for her death as opposed to the primary cause.

He intentionally rammed the car into the crowd/other cars, that's not an "accident."

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    He intentionally rammed the car into the crowd/other cars, that's not an "accident."
    That's highly debatable.

There were road blocks all over and he tried to exit out of the area to the east and had to loop back around to the north, then west, then tried to exit south. I presume he didn't want to go west.. but the point is he was kinda lost and trying to get out of there, Antifa was everywhere and they had weapons and were throwing bricks and beating people.

He followed a car in front of him, the one he hit, went through the crowd. When he went through the crowd, they became angry and hit his car with a weapon. He was in fear for his life, his car had been damaged and he didn't know the car in front of him that was blocked by people was stopped there and he crashed into it.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-06-2018 at 12:45 PM.

As someone who worked in the medical industry, I will assume you must just need a reminder that those things don't cause a heart attack, they can however cause cardiac arrest.
    Plaque build up, blood clot, vessel rupture, choking etc can all lead to a heart attack. Anything that would lead to poor blood circulation to the heart can give u a heart attack. Also a cardiac arrest can come as a result of a heart attack so I am not really sure what you are trying to say here

Had Heather's mom said she died of cardiac arrest, and if that is the case, then it is possible the accident caused the cardiac arrest as opposed to lifestyle.

However if she had a heard attack, that is specifically attributed primarily to genes, lifestyle and diet. The accident would have merely triggered it.

Since many people don't know the difference, it is possible that Heather's mom erroneously said "heart attack" when in fact she died of cardiac arrest.

However if Heather's mom was correct and she did die of a heart attack, then it is extremely likely that the accident was a trigger for her death as opposed to the primary cause.
    Cardiac arrest can be triggered by trauma, in this case, motor vehicular accident trauma leading to a cardiac arrest. My guess is she went into cardiac arrest after that the car hit her in the chest cause her electrical signals to go haywire, she then went into V tach and her heart stopped after a few mins in that rhythm. What I am trying to say is that heart attack or cardiac arrest, the driver is most likely the cause of her death. Now if the argument is that he did not even hit her or he wasn't the driver, then I will support a pardon from Trump.

That is the prosecutions case. And they will have to prove it. I don't see how they will be able to prove malice aforethought. Which is needed in a first degree murder case. They have thrown the whole book at him in the hopes that he will cop a plea, so they can call it a win. I'm glad he plead "not-guilty." I don't think they stand a hope in hell of proving it. I imagine by the time it goes to court they will be seeking a manslaughter charge instead.

That's highly debatable.

There were road blocks all over and he tried to exit out of the area to the east and had to loop back around to the north, then west, then tried to exit south. I presume he didn't want to go west.. but the point is he was kinda lost and trying to get out of there, Antifa was everywhere and they had weapons and were throwing bricks and beating people.

He followed a car in front of him, the one he hit, went through the crowd. When he went through the crowd, they became angry and hit his car with a weapon. He was in fear for his life, his car had been damaged and he didn't know the car in front of him that was blocked by people was stopped there and he crashed into it.
    Ahh I see, it was ok that he rammed his car into the crowd because he didn't realize there was a car (that you claim he JUST followed) there also. He was so lost that after ramming his car into the crowd, he immediately reversed, and got the $#@! out of there, suddenly not lost at all and capable to easily escape. Your analysis doesn't even stand up against the most basic scrutiny.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Plaque build up, blood clot, vessel rupture, choking etc can all lead to a heart attack. Anything that would lead to poor blood circulation to the heart can give u a heart attack. Also a cardiac arrest can come as a result of a heart attack so I am not really sure what you are trying to say here

Cardiac arrest can be triggered by trauma, in this case, motor vehicular accident trauma leading to a cardiac arrest. My guess is she went into cardiac arrest after that the car hit her in the chest cause her electrical signals to go haywire, she then went into V tach and her heart stopped after a few mins in that rhythm. What I am trying to say is that heart attack or cardiac arrest, the driver is most likely the cause of her death. Now if the argument is that he did not even hit her or he wasn't the driver, then I will support a pardon from Trump.
    So I don't think you realize it but you kinda arrived at my point on your own.

If it was cardiac arrest that killed her, and NOT a heart attack (like her mother said), then it likely emanated from the accident.. whereas if a heart attack caused the cardiac arrest, then it was likely triggered by the accident as opposed to the primary cause.

Ahh I see, it was ok that he rammed his car into the crowd because he didn't realize there was a car (that you claim he JUST followed) there also. He was so lost that after ramming his car into the crowd, he immediately reversed, and got the $#@! out of there, suddenly not lost at all and capable to easily escape. Your analysis doesn't even stand up against the most basic scrutiny.
    Here is some basic scrutiny for you:

If he felt his life was in danger from the crowd (it was a violent mob attacking his car, before he hit anybody), then he had a right to try and get out of there and preserve his life. He is not in fact obligated to stay there and die from being attacked by a violent mob as you seem to believe. At first, after his car was attacked with a weapon before he hit anybody by following the car in front of him, and then when his car crashed, by reversing and trying to get out of there alive.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast