Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You're telling ME it's not a racial issue? As if I have not posted on this forums these many years about cops? Kelley Thomas? Tony Timpa?

AF had a police misconduct thread that I regularly posted in. I guess both of us figured we were either preaching to the choir or it just din't amount to a hill of beans anyway.
    Both...and it got exhausting just to wade through the stories day after day.

That, and with the rise of the Neo-Bolsheviks, I had to re-think the idea of revolution as opposed to separation.

By pivoting this issue to ethnicity, the Marxists have now got the upper hand and will be in the vanguard of any "revolution", not limited government freedom folks.

Take a look at the storming of the cop shop video...not many years ago I would have been cheering it on...now, not so much.

And not because I somehow have morphed into a copsucker...$#@! them, that could have been anybody getting choked out in the gutter.

No, because I have been shown just how strong the Marxist left has become.

Great, they stormed the Bastille...how much longer before the Neo-Jacobin mobs fan out into the country side.

Just waiting for a new Robespierre.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The dissimilarities in the facts don't matter that much, it's the persuasion technique that is important.

The point is black people would be far better off and be able to actually help solve the problem of blue on black violence if they began highlighting blue on white violence as opposed to pretending it doesn't exist and it's 100% a racist problem.
    Agreed.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Agreed regarding immunity, but what is the underlined?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...inuum+training

The Circular Force Continuum.

From an article printed in the SLC Tribune.

‘Officers may use any force available’

The Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) division of the Utah Department of Safety oversees, directly or indirectly, the basic training of all police recruits in Utah. At its four-month academy, cadets are introduced to the use-of-force continuum, a diagram showing officer force options — simply showing up at the scene; verbal commands, touching or holding a subject, pepper spray, police dogs, baton, Taser, or deadly force — arrayed in a circle for the officer’s selection.

"Officers may use any force available provided they can justify the reasonableness of force used," the manual states.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/1842489-1...outpacing-gang
    The CFC maintains that a cop can use whatever force he deems reasonable to ensure his safety, including deadly force.

What that means in the real world is a cop can blow you away for twitching funny, making "furtive movements" or "menacing staring".

And the "reasonableness" of his action will be determined by...fellow cops.

This is the driving force behind so many of these police killings we are seeing now.

Years ago, the force continuum was "vertical", meaning that a cop could only one level of force above what was being against him.

The CFC has been adopted by many police forces across the country, and the pressure to do so comes from two directions:

One is the feds, who have been pushing this, post 9/11 through the training guidelines passed down through the local "fusion centers"

The second is the lawyers for both police and the towns that employ them. It is cheaper to blow you away than risk having to pay multiple injury and insurance claims and lawsuits if a cop gets hurt taking you down physically.

Put very simply: it costs more to pay for a cop's broken back than your corpse.

This, more than anything else, is why you need to avoid cops at all costs.

Never call a cop for "help" - that is not their job. Their job is to $#@! people up and put them in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...inuum+training

The Circular Force Continuum.

From an article printed in the SLC Tribune.

The CFC maintains that a cop can use whatever force he deems reasonable to ensure his safety, including deadly force.

What that means in the real world is a cop can blow you away for twitching funny, making "furtive movements" or "menacing staring".

And the "reasonableness" of his action will be determined by...fellow cops.

This is the driving force behind so many of these police killings we are seeing now.

Years ago, the force continuum was "vertical", meaning that a cop could only one level of force above what was being against him.

The CFC has been adopted by many police forces across the country, and the pressure to do so comes from two directions:

One is the feds, who have been pushing this, post 9/11 through the training guidelines passed down through the local "fusion centers"

The second is the lawyers for both police and the towns that employ them. It is cheaper to blow you away than risk having to pay multiple injury and insurance claims and lawsuits if a cop gets hurt taking you down physically.

Put very simply: it costs more to pay for a cop's broken back than your corpse.

This, more than anything else, is why you need to avoid cops at all costs.

Never call a cop for "help" - that is not their job. Their job is to $#@! people up and put them in jail.
    Interesting, didn't know about that circle business.

As for how to deal with the police in practice, this is fairly useful:

TL;DR - Shut the $#@! up

This is only useful if they don't murder you on the spot, of course.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-29-2020 at 02:22 AM.

The stupid is now hurting...

Minneapolis Mayor to Rioters: Please Practice Social Distancing, Wear Masks

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ng-wear-masks/

Robert Kraychik 28 May 2020

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D) requested on Thursday that “protesters” in the City of Lakes practice social distancing and wear masks to reduce coronavirus transmission. The municipal government claimed to provide hundreds of masks to the public for this purpose.

Frey’s comments came during ongoing protests and riots in Minneapolis following the death of George Floyd, a man who died after a municipal police officer placed his knee on Floyd’s neck while handcuffed.

The city government issued a statement on Thursday via its website with the mayor’s request.

“The City encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19,” the statement reads. “The City has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week.”

Both...and it got exhausting just to wade through the stories day after day.

That, and with the rise of the Neo-Bolsheviks, I had to re-think the idea of revolution as opposed to separation.

By pivoting this issue to ethnicity, the Marxists have now got the upper hand and will be in the vanguard of any "revolution", not limited government freedom folks.

Take a look at the storming of the cop shop video...not many years ago I would have been cheering it on...now, not so much.

And not because I somehow have morphed into a copsucker...$#@! them, that could have been anybody getting choked out in the gutter.

No, because I have been shown just how strong the Marxist left has become.

Great, they stormed the Bastille...how much longer before the Neo-Jacobin mobs fan out into the country side.

Just waiting for a new Robespierre.
    I'm of the same mind.

Pay close attention, Boobus is being driven by the MSM into choosing between supporting rioting blacks or the hero white government.

It'll be nice if this pimple pops but with all the hype it'll only get infected and burrow deeper.

The cities, and their talking heads are not worth saving.

I am not saying that I condone anything, but do have respect for the people out there getting it done. We sit and bitch on the internet while our liberty is stolen. We may not approve of all the techniques, but should understand the rage.

Do you mourn for a burning cop shop? Torn indeed.

The president is an idiot for his statements, but that’s expected.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

New York, New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am not saying that I condone anything, but do have respect for the people out there getting it done. We sit and bitch on the internet while our liberty is stolen. We may not approve of all the techniques, but should understand the rage.

Certainly not!

Nor do I stand with either side in this drama. Honestly I'm fine with them slaughtering eachother.

As I stated in the post above yours, the MSM is promoting either or and failing to address the millions who don't live in, or even care about the cities.

Let 'em burn then starve the survivors. They can't feed themselves in their concrete jungle. Many of societies troubles would disappear overnight if the cities were wiped out, why not let them?

Anti fed you are one of my favorite posters. Are views were the same and have evolved together. I wish I knew people like you in real life

Trump is an idiot sure? but what justice are the riots then? who are shutting down business while in a pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Certainly not!

Nor do I stand with either side in this drama. Honestly I'm fine with them slaughtering eachother.

As I stated in the post above yours, the MSM is promoting either or and failing to address the millions who don't live in, or even care about the cities.

Let 'em burn then starve the survivors. They can't feed themselves in their concrete jungle. Many of societies troubles would disappear overnight if the cities were wiped out, why not let them?
    Totally with you on that. Cities are an abomination.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Trump is an idiot sure? but what justice are the riots then? who are shutting down business while in a pandemic?
    Justice has been lost when riots start. The feeling that no justice will be served is the precise reason people riot! One guy said it there best:

"We protested peacefully and y'all told us to just wait, be patient......Well, YOU ARE OUT OF TIME!"

SHTF, get used to no justice...

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Yes, they are...and for somebody like me, who has always agreed with the maxim "Do SOMETHING, even if it's wrong" it is very hard not to be right there as well.

But an unholy alliance of Marxists and ethnic grievance folks, unable to see what the real problem with cops are, burning $#@! down...well, nothing good is coming from that.

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Anti fed you are one of my favorite posters. Are views were the same and have evolved together. I wish I knew people like you in real life
    Why, thanks, that's appreciated.

If you're ever in northern NH look me up.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Good God..

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1266217438846173184
    Well at least they are now directing their anger at the people that are directly responsible for his death as opposed to random businesses that had nothing to do with it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yes, they are...and for somebody like me, who has always agreed with the maxim "Do SOMETHING, even if it's wrong" it is very hard not to be right there as well.

But an unholy alliance of Marxists and ethnic grievance folks, unable to see what the real problem with cops are, burning $#@! down...well, nothing good is coming from that.
    I agree that nothing good will come of it. I wonder if a bunch of bad must happen in order to reset this mess and get back to at least "better". I know the status quo has to change somehow.

I agree that nothing good will come of it. I wonder if a bunch of bad must happen in order to reset this mess and get back to at least "better". I know the status quo has to change somehow.
    Yes, it probably does...I just hope it's not 100 years or more of "bad".

These people will burn this country to the ground if it means they can rules over the rubble if that wasn't already clear from the pandemic/lockdown, they have an unquenchable thirst for power and there is no amount of death & destruction that is too much to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    These people will burn this country to the ground if it means they can rules over the rubble if that wasn't already clear from the pandemic/lockdown, they have an unquenchable thirst for power and there is no amount of death & destruction that is too much to pay for it.
    I agree 100%.

I just can't figure out which side to which you refer.

Justice has been lost when riots start. The feeling that no justice will be served is the precise reason people riot! One guy said it there best:

"We protested peacefully and y'all told us to just wait, be patient......Well, YOU ARE OUT OF TIME!"

SHTF, get used to no justice...
    I respect the US military mostly and mostly some US troops as they are just ordinary and know for one fact is clear you really dont want to mess with some of those boys once their anger or shot at or thrown objects of threatening they will respond.

Lets just hope those rioters arent as stupid.

Justice has been lost when riots start.
    Exactly once the riots started and stealing happened your message of justice had being lost. Do these riot leaders know they even targeted their own kind of shutting down their own minority shops in their local community? why would they would do that?

Yes, that. I was also raised on, 'Do something, even if it's wrong.' Heard, 'There ought to be a law,' more times than I can count too. I have come to believe that that attitude is, if not the root of all evil, certainly the fertilizer that Washington has used to grow the evil.

There ought to be a law? You can't walk down a sidewalk without violating laws. Do something, even if it's wrong? Every bureaucracy ever created was built on that foundation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Cops can't help but be blunt force instruments. At least they were gentle while playing right into the left media's hand on live TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftLzQefpBvM
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The stupid is now hurting...

Minneapolis Mayor to Rioters: Please Practice Social Distancing, Wear Masks

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ng-wear-masks/

Robert Kraychik 28 May 2020

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D) requested on Thursday that “protesters” in the City of Lakes practice social distancing and wear masks to reduce coronavirus transmission. The municipal government claimed to provide hundreds of masks to the public for this purpose.

Frey’s comments came during ongoing protests and riots in Minneapolis following the death of George Floyd, a man who died after a municipal police officer placed his knee on Floyd’s neck while handcuffed.

The city government issued a statement on Thursday via its website with the mayor’s request.

“The City encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19,” the statement reads. “The City has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week.”

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1266400675438583808
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/MayorFrey/status...98487843790850

This has nothing to do with anything happening today, this month, this year, or this century. It's about 400 years ago.

The riots are not just about anti-brutality. People have had enough, job loss and depleted finances after being locked down. The riots would have and will happen in other cities regardless of police abuse. It was and is only a matter of time.

What government effectively did is open the tank of a gasoline trunk on the open streets. It was only a matter of time before a spark ignited it.

Charlamagne Tha God On Minneapolis Looting: Coronavirus Shutdowns Helped Inflame Situation
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/charl...lame-situation
    “The Breakfast Club” host said the violent reaction to Floyd’s death is driven in part by a demand for justice but also because people are desperate after Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz shut down many businesses in the state to slow the spread of the coronavirus. The shutdown has lasted roughly two months in some places, and people’s finances are running dry.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-29-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/MayorFrey/status...98487843790850

This has nothing to do with anything happening today, this month, this year, or this century. It's about 400 years ago.
    So the rioting and what is happening is about whatever happened 400 years ago?

Looks like team Joe Biden Soical Media are failing to do Memes correctly.
    Source

Leftist logic on twitter.

He threatened to kill protestors. This is still a democracy. Get your asses out of the People’s House.
    But its completely a democary for rioters to riot and burn down business liberals? how and is rioting part of democary? it seems the resist team are using this new line of defense for rioters.

He literally threatened to have the military shoot American citizens.
    So its ok for rioters to express rage by burning down bushiness? these liberals and their logic is so ironic.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-29-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast