Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ammo Company Announces No Tolerance Policy for Joe Biden Voters

LOL @ that comeback!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That seems to be a reversal of the situation we are discussing here. This isn't about people cancelling from the bottom up, this is about cancellation from the top-down.
    It's not at all a reversal. Radio stations decided not to play them despite there being a large demand. The idea that they were cancelled by their fans is a lie. I was listening to a CONservative talk show host Phil Valentine, who called Ron Paul "crazy" when he was running, then tried to kiss up to Ron Paul after he was no longer a factor, and has the nerve to pretend Trump is sane, try to dis the Dixie Chicks for no longer having a fan base the same weekend they had sold out one of the largest venues in Nashville which is the city where he is based. And why where the Dixie Chicks artificially cancelled from the top down? For the same reason Ron Paul was cancelled from the top-down. (And don't try to deny Ron was not top-down cancelled). They were against the war. The right used the same BS tactics against us that the left is now using against the right. Look at Facebook censoring content and compare that to how Ron Paul was censored by "fair and balanced" Fox News. It's no different. That said what @TheCount has failed to realize is that FB's actions in sharing information with Twitter and Google about who to de-platform is a criminal violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act. There is no evidence that the ammo companies have conspired to do the same. And further this ammo company has no way of knowing who did or did not vote for Joe Biden so this is really an exercise in free speech more than anything else.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Gotta say, you nailed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12