Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Trump's next move?

Nixon quit just before his days of glory and fireworks arrived. Ole Dick Nixon had phlebitis...

Trump does not have phlebitis. He does have a big EGO. Bigger than Mitt's, it's like Newt's!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps Trump and his generals have already won. Perhaps they already have everything they need to take down a lot of traitors.

Texts, phone calls, email. Hmmm, the NSA is quite powerful...

Where is the server??? Hmmm, imagine if Trump has it...

What about declassification of the OIG report? Hmmm, ideally Congress will get it released, but Trump has all the authority to release it himself (his Trump card, as it were)...

Everything it seems is being timed for maximum effect just before the midterms.

The Deep State knows this as well. The more they are cornered, the greater likelihood for some big fireworks to happen. A cornered animal can be very dangerous.

Is Q real? Hmmm, I guess time will tell...

In the meanwhile, the Patriots in the military and the intelligence community behind Trump have been playing this out masterfully from my vantage point and from now until November, we get to do just as Suzanimal said: enjoy the show!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Pop the gourmet popcorn! His Impeachment is NEXT!!!
    In your dreams
    +

Nixon quit just before his days of glory and fireworks arrived. Ole Dick Nixon had phlebitis...

Trump does not have phlebitis. He does have a big EGO. Bigger than Mitt's, it's like Newt's!!!
    I would like to state for the record I do not consider you insane. You are a blessing to this site. Your posts are always on point and bring a fresh perspective to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    In your dreams
    This is what happens when you wear a helmet two sizes too small.

Pop the gourmet popcorn! His Impeachment is NEXT!!!
    Don't bet on it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't bet on it.
    I am starting to think Aratus is more annoying than Zippy.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I am starting to think Aratus is more annoying than Zippy.
    WHEN we see Donald Trump impeached, I will quote y'all happily, but I will not gloat.
    The events of the past week removed any doubts I had on events going along a different
    path. WHEN we see Mike Pence sworn in as Number 46, I will talk on about what this will do
    to the fall elections in the year 2020. The GOP could easily fragment into 3 to 5 lil parties
    that cannot find coalition unifier candidates. Mitt Romney is almost the last of his kind.

+

Mitt Romney is almost the last of his kind.
    We can hope.

You raise some interesting speculations.
    Though watching is not likely to be any less painful.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHEN we see Donald Trump impeached, I will quote y'all happily, but I will not gloat.
    The events of the past week removed any doubts I had on events going along a different
    path. WHEN we see Mike Pence sworn in as Number 46, I will talk on about what this will do
    to the fall elections in the year 2020. The GOP could easily fragment into 3 to 5 lil parties
    that cannot find coalition unifier candidates. Mitt Romney is almost the last of his kind.
    They might also finally find a fitting helmet for you. Have you tried using softer pads?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    We can hope.

You raise some interesting speculations.
    Though watching is not likely to be any less painful.

I would like to state for the record I do not consider you insane. You are a blessing to this site. Your posts are always on point and bring a fresh perspective to the discussion.
    You know as we all know that you do consider her crazy. But she's crazy like the fox is crazy. She has forgotten more about politics than you ever had the capacity to understand. And the more you try to make fun of her, the more stupid you look.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Keep in mind Gov. Charlie Baker, Bill Weld, Scott Brown and Mitt Romney are/were
    Massachusetts Republicans, and that Democrats sometimes vote for them. The only
    political party here that is more moribund than our GOP is our local REFORM PARTY,
    my home state still tends to be Kennedy country. I often can vote third party up here.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You know as we all know that you do consider her crazy. But she's crazy like the fox is crazy. She has forgotten more about politics than you ever had the capacity to understand. And the more you try to make fun of her, the more stupid you look.
    Please enlighten me, what am I missing?

Please enlighten me, what am I missing?
    Decades of experience, the ability to see things from more than one point of view, and a few million brain cells.

All strengths Aratus has in abundance.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Decades of experience, the ability to see things from more than one point of view, and a few million brain cells.

All strengths Aratus has in abundance.
    You will have to be more specific. All I am seeing is somebody affected by TDS spewing nonsense. Can you send me a link to her post that could change my mind?

You will have to be more specific. All I am seeing is somebody affected by TDS spewing nonsense. Can you send me a link to her post that could change my mind?
    I don't know why I would. You are the one with Trump Derangement Syndrome. All you can see is Pro-Trump and Anti-Trump; you can't see past that any more than you can see past the end of your nose. Her nuance is completely lost on you. Her references to previous cycles that remind us of this cycle are completely lost on someone who thinks the Beginning of History coincides with DJTveg's birth.

You could sniff and the pearls, you could eat the pearls, you could merely grunt at the pearls. But there's really no point in polishing them up for your appraisal.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know why I would. You are the one with Trump Derangement Syndrome. All you can see is Pro-Trump and Anti-Trump; you can't see past that any more than you can see past the end of your nose. Her nuance is completely lost on you. Her references to previous cycles that remind us of this cycle are completely lost on someone who thinks the Beginning of History coincides with DJTveg's birth.

You could sniff and the pearls, you could eat the pearls, you could merely grunt at the pearls. But there's really no point in polishing them up for your appraisal.
    Sounds like you might suffer from apophenia, a beginning stage of schizophrenia. Do you think Aratus is able to express herself clearly?

The intense level of outrage from the Deep Swamp (e.g., John Brennan) really does make me think Trump has conclusively damning material on them. It seems like they are not just scared of losing their job and/or legacy.... They are scared of going to prison. How else can you explain it?

Have we heard from Hillary in the past couple days?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    The intense level of outrage from the Deep Swamp (e.g., John Brennan) really does make me think Trump has conclusively damning material on them. It seems like they are not just scared of losing their job and/or legacy.... They are scared of going to prison. How else can you explain it?

Have we heard from Hillary in the past couple days?
    Major collusion with the Chinese. Technology and money has been changing hands. It's been going on since the early 90s. Factions within military intelligence found out. Contacted and recruited Trump.

With that said, the enemy is far from being vanquished. They are more powerful and control nearly every institution. Despite what QANON says, there will not be orderly trials. There will be total global chaos IF and when the walls close in.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-18-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12