Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1543

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

#pizzagate just got fatter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Rogerstone firmly believes the 650k emails from Abedin/Weiner's computer is with the FBI as well as with the NYPD. On top of that, if nothing happens, the NYPD will leak the emails and that there is certifiable evidence of human trafficking/pedophilia in those emails.
    They examined and released those emails. I'm sure that the certifiable evidence is there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Buried. A short MSM clip on a weekday morning show..... so they could say the subject was 'covered'... Never to be seen or heard of again.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

FromtheTrenchesWorldReport.com: The Clinton-Silsby Trafficking Scandal And How The Media Covered It Up

Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking. Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. …

her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications.

I. Hillary Clinton Intervened Politically on Behalf of Laura Silsby
    Emails from [Silsby’s] organization can be found in Wikileaks’ Hillary Clinton Email Archive discussing the NGO before her arrest. Silsby’s organization also appears in Clinton’s emails

Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but a State Department diplomatic cable revealed that authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. …

On January 29, 2010, Silsby was arrested with nine other American nationals attempting to steal 33 children from [Haiti], most of whom were not even orphans and had familiesCNN reported on February 9, 2010 that this was not the first time Silsby had attempted to traffic children out of Haiti. Haitian police … intercepted Silsby in an earlier, separate attempt to remove 40 children out of the country.

Hillary and Bill Clinton took an extraordinary interest in Silsby’s case from the moment she was arrested and almost immediately stepped in on her behalf. The Harvard Human Rights Journal stated that one of Bill Clinton’s first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti “was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens.” … Bill Clinton intervened to strike a deal with the Haitian government, securing the release of all co-conspirators except for Silsby. Prosecutors ultimately sought a six-month sentence in Silsby’s case, reducing charges for conspiracy and child abduction to mere “arranging irregular travel.” A shockingly light penalty … which would likely not have been possible but for the intervention of the Clintons in Silsby’s case. On February 9th, 2010 Hillary Clinton consulted with Counselor Cheryl Mills and other attorneys in an email discussing the U.S. Government’s “options” … The heavily redacted memo … does not reveal what these “options” consisted of. …

II. Silsby’s Lawyer and His Wife Were Both Arrested For Involvement in Human Sex Trafficking of Minors and Women
    the New York Times reported that Silsby’s original lawyer, Jorge Puello, was suspected of leading an international human trafficking ring involving women and minors. According to the Harvard Human Rights Journal Puello was ultimately arrested … in connection with the ring. He was wanted in the United States, El Salvador and Costa Rica for his involvement with a network trafficking …

At the time of his arrest, his wife was already imprisoned in El Salvador and “faced charges of presumed sexual exploitation of minors and women.Puello was ultimately sentenced to three years in federal prison for “alien smuggling.” Another surprisingly light sentence

III. The Daily Beast Engaged in an Illicit Cover Up Operation of the Above Information
    On November 4th, 2016 The Daily Beast wrote a non-factual and intentionally misleading article covering the Clinton-Silsby scandal. They accused Wikileaks of publicizing a “Reddit conspiracy theory” which was “riddled with incorrect information.” … The Daily Beast is a holding of American media conglomerate InterActiveCorp. Chelsea Clinton, Vice President of the Clinton Foundation and daughter of Hillary and Bill Clinton, sits on InterActiveCorp’s Board of Directors. …

Since her release from detention … Laura Silsby … took the last name Gayler. Silsby is currently employed by software company AlertSense as their Vice President of Marketing. AlertSense works with the Federal Government on FEMA’s Integrated Public Alert & Warning System (IPAWS). One of IPAWS functions is to issue Amber Alerts during kidnapping events.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Is anyone in jail yet over this?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Is anyone in jail yet over this?
    Close to 7,000 pedophiles arrested since Trump went into office. These are the low hanging fruit of the international syndicates. How many directly or indirectly linked to the Clinton Foundation? I don’t know. Prince Alaweed, a known pedophile, paid a lot of money to the Clintons, and he was recently hanging by his feet and stripped of his money, so there’s that.

The hunters have become the hunted. Look for more arrests of well known people in the months to come.
    Last edited by TER; 01-25-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Close to 7,000 pedophiles arrested since Trump went into office. These are the low hanging fruit of the international syndicates. How many directly or indirectly linked to the Clinton Foundation? I don’t know. Prince Alaweed, a known pedophile, paid a lot of money to the Clintons, and he was recently hanging by his feet and stripped of his money, so there’s that.

The hunters have become the hunted. Look for more arrests of well known people in the months to come.
    What is the latest count?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What is the latest count?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0

If you can’t see it, try copying and pasting between the stars into your browser:

****docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAnZZoD7y5Ydwx2rSrZualrZTNUYDY7gozTXkT0YUOs/edit#gid=****
    Last edited by TER; 08-03-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

bump for relevance
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Indictments any day now... Almost...
    @TheCount

Hey, what's up dude!
    Whoa, I noticed one of your pals called the recent Epstein arrest a "surprise move"
    But I can tell by this statement, you knew his arrest was coming!

You always were right about everything.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    @TheCount

Hey, what's up dude!
    Whoa, I noticed one of your pals called the recent Epstein arrest a "surprise move"
    But I can tell by this statement, you knew his arrest was coming!

You always were right about everything.
    I guess it sounds more legit now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Dr Phil brings on a victim. Show did not air on west coast due to 3/22 terror attack in london.

This can be added to our ever growing list:

Just to name a few...

In related news...
    David Brock's Heart attack was predicted by anon.
    http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread...439/#115532326

Navy seal gets his verificated account deverified after speaking out on pizzagate
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KORANISBU...12254128885760

Hillary blocked an investigation into pedofelia at state department involving at least one ambassador (belgium's Howard Goodman?) and several state dep employees.
    So many videos taken down.
    Must be because they were promoting right wing nazi hate-rapes of POC women, or something.

Must be because they were promoting right wing nazi hate-rapes of POC women, or something.
    Naw.

It was just because there was nothing to see:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Bump
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

oooh, nice gem buried early in the thread:

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016, Tony Podesta <podesta@podesta.com<mailtoodesta@podesta.com
    >> wrote: John -- Hosting pizza party at Belmont for HFA on April 10.

Maya Harris is joining, but need you.

Can you come?

Thanks much, Tony
    Who is Maya Harris? California A.G.'s Kamala's sister, who started this in 2015:

https://oag.ca.gov/bcj#overview
    Staffed with both civil rights and criminal prosecutors, the Bureau will focus its enforcement and advocacy efforts on several areas, including:

California’s foster care, adoption, and juvenile justice systems
    Discrimination and inequities in education
    California’s elementary school truancy crisis
    Human trafficking of vulnerable youth
    Childhood trauma and exposure to violence
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    bump for relevance
    Naw.

It was just because there was nothing to see:
    Bump
    Nothing to see here or in the Epstein thread. That’s why Zippy will create 10 new threads to push these down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Because they were producing truth bombs, even videos of the Sandyhook school had being taken down.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Hell exists, there must be a special place for pedophiles.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If Hell exists, there must be a special place for pedophiles.
    Luke 17:2

“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”

King James Version (KJV)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/Johnjam02545194/...27546033086465

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Just a reminder that pedophiles are disgusting and I would greatly appreciate if they got some type of disease because they make me sick.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/Johnjam02545194/...27546033086465

Does TheCount think this sounds legit? The world wants to know..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Does TheCount think this sounds legit? The world wants to know..
    Will the count be running around free much longer?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In 1992, SAM Conversion Corp. sold 11 E. 71st St. to the 11 East 71st Street Trust (with Epstein as trustee) for "ten dollar" (property transactions are done in this way to prevent public disclosure of its value).
    In 1996, the 11 East 71st Street Trust sold the property to the Comet Trust again for "10 dollars". Through the real estate transfer tax, the sale price was an estimated $6.2 million.

The trustee of Comet Trust (can anybody spell Comet Ping Pong?) was one Guido Goldman.
    The Comet Trust holds part of the de Gunzburg/Bronfman family fortune!

Until 2011, the Nine East 71st Street Corp. retained ownership of its eponymous property, when it transferred the Epstein residence to Maple Inc (both companies of Jeffrey Epstein).
    In 2015, Nine East 71st Street Corp. listed as its address at 301 E. 66th St., owned by Owners Corp, an affiliate of Ossa Properties, which belongs to Jeffrey’s brother Mark Epstein: http://web.archive.org/web/20190712191448/https://www.crainsnewyork.com/real-estate/unraveling-web-epsteins-manhattan-real-estate

For more on the Bronfman/Epstein/Chabad sex ring surrounding Clinton and Trump: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6834913
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast