Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TPP: Trump tells Kudlow to look into joining

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    It's an evolved level of self-awareness. I absolutely love seeing Trump $#@! over all sorts of bad actors who really really deserve it, using their own tools against them.
    LOL! Stupid government wanted to create a trillion dollar cash grab globalist trade deal boondoggle, Trump is too smart for them though, he will make the stupid trade deal even bigger.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's an evolved level of self-awareness. I absolutely love seeing Trump $#@! over all sorts of bad actors who really really deserve it, using their own tools against them.

It's as I said in the beginning before Trump Derangement took hold here. Trump is the hammer with which we are smashing our enemies.

Assuming that you fall within our definition of "our" which is American citizens, the people the government has the duty to serve in the first place.

This is what the path out of this mess looks like. It doesn't have to come in the form you expected too, to be a good thing.
    Who's he $#@! on?

Who's been smashed?

Did you expect this form, or did Gawd reveal it to you in a fever dream?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Who's he $#@! on?

Who's been smashed?

You should of seen it when he bombed Syria a year ago, he tricked them into giving him positive news coverage by using their own ideas against them. AHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Who's he $#@! on?

Who's been smashed?

Yeah, I did expect this form.

Then again I'm from New York and I know who Fiorella LaGuardia is and what he did.

The Deep State is the new Tammany Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL! Stupid government wanted to create a trillion dollar cash grab globalist trade deal boondoggle, Trump is too smart for them though, he will make the stupid trade deal even bigger.
    low quality $#@!poster sez wat?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'll $#@! post twice as much as you and that will get rid of all the $#@! post.
    I'll mute you from my feed, and I'll never deal with you in any way again, and you can enjoy low quality $#@!posting at a wall of ignore.

Forever.

muhahahaha

Yeah, I did expect this form.

Then again I'm from New York and I know who Fiorella LaGuardia is and what he did.

The Deep State is the new Tammany Hall.
    No answers to the important questions. Even the Trumphumpers know that their fan fiction is too stupid to share except among themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Just a quick thank you for answering my question, @dannno and @thoughtomator.

I certainly don't feel a need to tell the truth to someone evil. I agree that if Tweets are meant for the Deep State, political globalists, neo-cons, etc. then they shouldn't be held to normal standards of honesty between honorable men.

For myself, living in close proximity to someone with a nearly identical personality to trump's, I think it's equal parts 1. what he's thinking at the moment; 2. signaling; and 3. just echoing cherry-picked sentiments of the people he's surrounding himself with at the time. I don't think he's on any "path," except in the sense that the path is constantly changing as his own intentions and convictions constantly change with his social environment.

I've also come to the conclusion he doesn't really have any desire for American greatness or anything like that. But he does want to stamp his name on something remarkable. And I think he's a person who's a risk-taker and will gamble everything if he thinks he can hold it up to naysayers later.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I've also come to the conclusion he doesn't really have any desire for American greatness or anything like that. But he does want to stamp his name on something remarkable. And I think he's a person who's a risk-taker and will gamble everything if he thinks he can hold it up to naysayers later.
    There's something like 3 decades of interviews where he consistently expresses the same sentiments. On his core issues he has been every bit as consistent as Ron Paul for just as long. If someone said that Ron Paul doesn't really believe in liberty and was just saying those things for self-aggrandizement, I would receive that statement with about the same blend and amount of incredulity and astonishment.

Any reasonable bar on consistency regarding Trump's pro-American ideology can be met. An unreasonable one is a waste of time to try to meet.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-better-deal/

Not even 12 hours later, the I-want-everything-to-proceed-exactly-as-I-prefer-it whiner club has egg all over its face.

How many times does this need to happen before it becomes obvious that a negotiation tactic is not a commitment?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-better-deal/

Not even 12 hours later, the I-want-everything-to-proceed-exactly-as-I-prefer-it whiner club has egg all over its face.

How many times does this need to happen before it becomes obvious that a negotiation tactic is not a commitment?
    TPP negotiations have ended. The US lost. We had pushed for (and received) strong protections on patents and intellectual property but when the US dropped out, those provisions were deleted (Trump could have used them against China). If the US wants to join TPP it will have to be its current form which other countries are now in the process of approving.

But it is doubtful that Trump intends to rejoin the TPP anyways since he was so staunchly against it (without even knowing what it said). He has had similar meetings with Senators on issues like immigration and gun control- and left them with the impression that he agreed with their positions only to reneg on those promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If the US wants to join TPP it will have to be its current form which other countries are now in the process of approving.
    So it isn't going to happen.

But it is doubtful that Trump intends to rejoin the TPP anyways since he was so staunchly against it (without even knowing what it said).
    In other words, TheCount posted fake news and took it seriously.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So it isn't going to happen.

The thread was not started by TheCount.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Obviously you haven't been paying attention.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The thread was not started by TheCount.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Obviously you haven't been paying attention.
    LOL, sorry, quick everybody go to the OP and look at the first reply and see how "wrong" I was

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12