Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Wiretapped Trump at Trump Tower Prior to Election

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol. Did you feel the same way when Feinstein complained?! You know... in your guts???
    I wonder if he's literally shaking?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    is it legal? What did Snowden taught us?
    You mean the guy that Trump wants to execute?
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    is it legal? What did Snowden taught us?
    He taught us that government spying on its citizens is bad. As a victim, will Trump now soften his tune on the hero Snowden?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Holy chit.

A. Of course he did.
    B. There's some thinking (on /r/politics) that trump got his info not from proprietary information, but from an article that appeared a little earlier while he was reading his favorite website - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...dermine-trump/
    C. Thankfully, trump and Sessions are going to leverage this information to eliminate the expensive and wasteful NSA.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

The top two headlines on google news right now are proof that WaPo & NYT headlines are not written by same person.
    "Offering/citing" interchange cannot come from same talking points:

Trump, citing no evidence, accuses Obama of 'Nixon/Watergate' plot to wiretap Trump Tower
    Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎

Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones
    New York Times

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    A. Of course he did.
    B. There's some thinking (on /r/politics) that trump got his info not from proprietary information, but from an article that appeared a little earlier while he was reading his favorite website - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...dermine-trump/
    C. Thankfully, trump and Sessions are going to leverage this information to eliminate the expensive and wasteful NSA.
    Trump quote from The Art of the Deal:

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.

I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion."
    There is no spoon.

Couldn't of happened to a better guy, if true. Trump wants to do it to the American people and hang anyone that exposes that.....such as Snowden. If anyone gets wiretapped I want it to be government officials and politicians. I want every bit of their dealings exposed.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Like Trump isn't wire tapping Obama right now as well.
    Hmmm . . . may-be . . . but the upcoming Special Prosecutor could probably get that warrant now for sure.

Preserving his flagship health care is an important motive.

Jan2017

Yuuuge.

Special Prosecutor Gowdy anybuddy ?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ....slamming the allegations as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.
    True or not, the best part of this is knowing that somewhere in his ivory tower, Obama is really, really angry.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You have me confused with someone else apparently. I've always been against the surveillance state.

So, you think he's going to end it?
    I realize that question is not directed at me but Ima jump in anyway. Do I think he will end it? No.

But if he was going to end it, he would need to create a groundswell of support for ending it. With this approach, he's just given the "they're keeping us safe!" rug a good hard tug.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    The top two headlines on google news right now are proof that WaPo & NYT headlines are not written by same person.
    "Offering/citing" interchange cannot come from same talking points:

Trump, citing no evidence, accuses Obama of 'Nixon/Watergate' plot to wiretap Trump Tower
    Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎

Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones
    New York Times
    And it is true he has not presented any evidence. But when they were going on and on about his alleged contacts with Russia, they didn't present any evidence either.

The evidence we've seen, which caused Flynn to pull out early, was leaked from a wiretap. So we know something was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    A. Of course he did.
    Donald is like that uncle who wants to tell you all about the top secret stuff he found on the internet, if that uncle had the nuclear codes and was willing to show you the nuclear football for a $250K membership at his private club.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

So I just read a Breitbart article about this. At first glance I thought, ok maybe there is something to this story. They had hyperlinks to Obama FISA court requests to wiretape Trumps tower. Ok, this is the smoking gun.... Ah no, it wasn't links to the FISA court docs, but a link to a wacky news site that quoted two unnamed sources.
    Looking like fake news to me. If Breitbart can't even cite sources on the wiretap they don't appear to have any. Also makes you kind of wonder when this breitbart article was all about what mark Levin said. I thought the neocons were out....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

I'll take 25th Amendment Solutions for $100

Who is Acting President Mike Pence?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Looking like fake news to me. If Breitbart can't even cite sources on the wiretap they don't appear to have any. Also makes you kind of wonder when this breitbart article was all about....
    Fake news president uses his fake news website to promote his propaghanda that there's nothing to see here.

Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory,’’ Trump wrote Saturday on his personal Twitter account.Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!’’
    Trumps analytic company polling must be trending that Trump supporters are starting to believe the Russian hype.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Holy chit.

Why did you give this thread the title you did, rather than starting it with the words "Trump tweets"?

You state it like it's a fact or something.

Granted, I don't think it's at all unbelievable. But Trump claiming something sure doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Why did you give this thread the title you did, rather than starting it with the words "Trump tweets"?

You state it like it's a fact or something.

Granted, I don't think it's at all unbelievable. But Trump claiming something sure doesn't make it true.
    Well if it came from Breitbart, and Breitbart is on the unofficial list of approved sources, it should be OK.

I wonder what Melania thinks. She still lives there.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Well if it came from Breitbart, and Breitbart is on the unofficial list of approved sources, it should be OK.
    I love how all these real conservatives™ are against fake news, and the government being in bed with news companies, but they love their Breitbart

Ah the liberals out in force in this thread. Hit a nerve.

Edit: also Obamasiah we coming for you.

https://twitter.com/davidgross_man/s...22813550329858

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that the EO would be the end of it!! It's just something he could do today to stop it until legislation could be passed. But he won't. Because he likes it just as much as the next President and the last. Now that he's got that power, he will never give it up!

As far as the teocons go? If they only opposed these wiretaps when they're being used against them, nothing is going to change. It'll continue to be a political hot potato to be lobbed back and forth every election cycle.
    Of course they aren't going to change. I'm not suggesting we try to change them. I'm suggesting we learn how to use them! Okay. Have you ever seen a Mark Dice video where he goes around and talks about the "evils of global warming" and then gets gullible liberals to sign a petition banning H2O? The same thing can work the other way. Get gullible teocons to sign off on being against the NSA right now while they see the clear and present danger. Seriously the rank and file are so stupid that they literally aren't thinking "Hey! This could be used by our favorite tyrant as well!"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Graham: 'I'm very worried' about Trump's wiretapping accusation

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ething-illegal

03/04/17

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Saturday said he is “very worried” about President Trump’s accusation that former President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

“I’m very worried that our president is suggesting the former president has done something illegal,” Graham said at a town hall in Clemson, S.C.

“I’d be very worried if in fact the Obama administration was able to obtain a warrant lawfully about Trump campaign activity with foreign governments. It’s my job as United States senator to get to the bottom of this."

Trump early Saturday wrote on Twitter that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower before the election, but did not provide any evidence.
    “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” Trump said.

“Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!” the president added in another tweet. “I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

Graham also said that if Obama legally obtained a warrant, then it would be the biggest political scandal since Watergate during former President Richard Nixon’s administration.

“The other side of the story … If the former President of the United States was able to obtain a warrant lawfully to monitor Trump’s campaign for violating the law, that would be the biggest scandal since Watergate.”

Graham faced jeers at the town hall after he said he “mostly” agrees with President Trump's agenda.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    And it is true he has not presented any evidence. But when they were going on and on about his alleged contacts with Russia, they didn't present any evidence either.

The evidence we've seen, which caused Flynn to pull out early, was leaked from a wiretap. So we know something was going on.
    It was more about striking sameness of "talking points" that reign so called MSM.
    MSM neocons should grant same courtesy to POTUS that they grant themselves, or we should be seeing headlines like:

We of the MSM, naming no sources, are accusing Obama peoples of having contacts with ISIS financiers
    Washington Post

We of the MSM, using unnamed sources, are accusing Obama peoples of having contacts with ISIS financiers
    New York Times

In related news, Obama denies that he met with Clinton at Tarmac as favor to the "most qualified Presidential candidate" in history:

Meh it all screams of ratings and distractions to me. Everywhere you turn there is some breaking story that is refuted by claims of fake news.

Yet meanwhile the real issues that people care about are going ignored, such as the Obamacare repeal and replace that is being hidden and the murder of multiple women and children by the government.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You mean the guy that Trump wants to execute?
    "The Patriarch"

Trump also said Obama is from Africa and Russia isn't in the Ukraine. More "alternative facts"?

Comment from his then campaign manager Corey Lewandowski: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/this-happ...-being-bugged/

“Is there any bugging going on at the Trump Tower?” Wallace asked,
    I think that’s a lot of speculation, I don’t think that’s the case at all, I think we’re very happy with the way that our offices are set up.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast