Thread: Agenda 21 Invades Hollis, New Hampshire

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's everywhere.

This is one issue that I believe has been lost and people will just have to live with the consequences.

I'm not opposed to "sustainable" initiatives as long as they are produced by the market. But, with the intrusion of local governments, I adamantly oppose all initiatives.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    This is one issue that I believe has been lost and people will just have to live with the consequences.

College Station and Irving, Texas disagrees with you.

College Station, Texas Cancels ICLEI / Agenda 21 Membership
    http://www.stop21texas.com/2012/coll...21-membership/

Irving, Texas Officially Cancels Their ICLEI / Agenda 21 Membership
    http://www.stop21texas.com/2012/irvi...21-membership/
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Problem is that many know about Agenda 21, but they don't know how to recognize it in their
    community when the actual words "Agenda 21" are never used!

It's in my small town in MS even. It's in the green zoning, smart growth, sustainability and REGIONAL PLANNING.
    It's backed by big money in grants that are so hard to fight. Everyone wants "free money" and they don't consider the strings attached.
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

So far my town and county are NOT on the list of members of the ICLEI

opal -- they don't join them anymore. Agenda 21 IS in your community if Democrats are in your community
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    It's everywhere.

I'm not opposed to "sustainable" initiatives as long as they are produced by the market. But, with the intrusion of local governments, I adamantly oppose all initiatives.
    This is not a lost cause. It is here that we should be fighting. Without the support of the local governments the Federal Governments have no power.

I have no issue with the green movement either, but like you said, as long as it's free market and a viable alternative I'm game. I am against printing money to invest in solar panels when the tech to replace modern fuels is just not there. I can have a thousand solar panels in my yard and if the sun don't shine they're worthless same goes for wind turbines and, well, wind. And then there's energy storage. That's a long way off.

My wife accepted a free box of toxic waste from DTE electric company filled with CFL's. I'm sure they get government money above and beyond what the shortage in electrical revenue would be had I not made the switch and I'm sure this is how Agenda 21 has crept into our home even though Agenda 21 is not implemented through our local government. I've been replacing all our light bulbs with LED's whenever one burns out. The savings are amazing.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Those Bastards!

We cannot win 'em all. Here is part of our proposed GOP Platform for 2013-2014.

Oppose laws and programs contrary to our founding principles such as Sharia Law, the International Baccalaureate Program, UN Agenda 21 or other “sustainable development” programs.
    I'm not happy with the platform overall but that seems like a good part of it. If it passes, much of the conservative establishment will feel pressured to pressure all of the Republican state reps to support a bill opposing UN Agenda 21 in some way, if such a bill is proposed. I think there are around 10 NH state reps associated with John Birch. I assume at least 1 of them will win reelection and propose such a bill.

We shall see.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    College Station and Irving, Texas disagrees with you.

College Station, Texas Cancels ICLEI / Agenda 21 Membership
    http://www.stop21texas.com/2012/coll...21-membership/

Irving, Texas Officially Cancels Their ICLEI / Agenda 21 Membership
    http://www.stop21texas.com/2012/irvi...21-membership/
    Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    This is not a lost cause. It is here that we should be fighting. Without the support of the local governments the Federal Governments have no power.

I have no issue with the green movement either, but like you said, as long as it's free market and a viable alternative I'm game. I am against printing money to invest in solar panels when the tech to replace modern fuels is just not there. I can have a thousand solar panels in my yard and if the sun don't shine they're worthless same goes for wind turbines and, well, wind. And then there's energy storage. That's a long way off.

My wife accepted a free box of toxic waste from DTE electric company filled with CFL's. I'm sure they get government money above and beyond what the shortage in electrical revenue would be had I not made the switch and I'm sure this is how Agenda 21 has crept into our home even though Agenda 21 is not implemented through our local government. I've been replacing all our light bulbs with LED's whenever one burns out. The savings are amazing.
    These posts give me hope.

In Tulsa, there was a big sustainable initiative that was met with wide enthusiasm and is slowly being implemented. The same is going for the suburb I live in (which is yet to gain membership with ICLEI...).
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!