Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rockland County NY Becomes America's First Vaccine Police State - Bans Unvaccinated Children

Immediate vaccination may not develop immunity right away. I feel for the students. They are in mid terms and ready for spring break. Some of them were at the NCAA basketball tournament.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Turns out there are only 5 active cases of measles in the entire county. The 153 cases being reported are over a 6-month period, but online information from the CDC and county health department makes it look like these are all active cases.

Phone call recorded with the Rockland County Health Department:

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    lol, you say that you debunked a video, great , awesome , so that's it right, you decide that debate is over
    the science is in.

Ok, once again for the 5th time in the last 3 months;

Who do you know here that is an ANTI Vaxxer?

Raising my hand.

No vax for me- you can do what you want but force is NOT on the table for me.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Raising my hand.

You're saying there should be no Vaccines, you're against vaccines period ?

Or they're just not for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    You're saying there should be no Vaccines, you're against vaccines period ?

Or they're just not for you?
    I'm a libertarian- if you want them, that's your decision, but force is not on the table.

However, I'm also a natural health advocate. Most of the current health problems are caused by the way we live- what we eat etc. and what we are "taught" is healthy. Most of it is BS- just like most of what you learn in public school is garbage.

The Hunzas live to about 150 years old & are still having children at 70, all because of a natural & friendly life style.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Turns out there are only 5 active cases of measles in the entire county. The 153 cases being reported are over a 6-month period, but online information from the CDC and county health department makes it look like these are all active cases.
    Well, what do you know.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

On 8 February 2019, Brian Hooker testified for the Washington State House Health Committee that it are actually the vaccines that cause measles outbreaks.

Before measles vaccines, measles was a routine part of childhood so basically everybody from 10 years and older was immune. In the four years before introduction of the measles vaccine, the measles death rate in Washington State was only 1.4 in 10,000 cases and 2 in 1,000,000 in the general population.

It has been reported that in Clark County, WA there is a 22% exemption rate, but this is just another lie, and according to CDC statistics for the state of Washington the MMR coverage among 19 to 35 month olds, is 95.3% (+/- 2.6%): https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...a-legislators/

Could it be so simple?!? Maybe...
    According to the following story the measles hysteria has been staged because Merck’s MMR vaccine batch was about to expire and they needed to sell it quickly.

https://vaxopedia.org/tag/measles-outbreaks/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

It is rare that the media will report this, but I think it is happening more than ever now, so that some local MSM are reporting cases of fully vaccinated individuals spreading measles.

Sierra Avenue School exposed to measles after vaccinated teacher contracts illness

Vaccinated father from Oak Park among residents to contract measles
    Avi Cohen tests positive for measles despite having 2 vaccines

Bestselling Author’s ‘Anti-Vax’ Post Goes Viral: “I Do Not Consent”

Published 2 days ago on March 29, 2019 By Arjun Walia

IN BRIEF
    The Facts:Jamie McGuire, a New York Times bestselling author with a large social media following, recently shared why she does not consent to any type of mandatory vaccination initiatives. She received both support and backlash.

Reflect On:Why are people with big followings who oppose vaccinations and mandatory vaccine initiatives afraid to share their opinions? Why are vaccine awareness groups always attacked with ridicule and character assassination instead of with rebuttals?

It’s not often that people with a large following speak out ‘against’ vaccinations, despite the fact that many of them may feel a certain way. Sharing thoughts as to why one may not support vaccinations, especially if they are in the public eye, can lead to instant ridicule and character assassination. As a result, not many people are brave enough to speak out, but with more and more information emerging every single day about vaccinations and how they’re not as safe as they are marketed to be by their manufacturers (big pharma), speaking out against vaccinations using facts can no longer be countered or addressed with opposing evidence. There are several clear causes for concern when it comes to vaccinations, which render the idea of forced vaccinations as something extremely wrong and unethical.

The latest example comes from Jamie McGuire, a popular New York Times bestselling author.

On March 8th, she wrote the following post on her Facebook page:

Until you can prove vaccines do not cause DNA mutations, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines do not carry cancer causing retroviruses, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines do not impair fertility, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines are safe using the gold standard in medicine with an inert placebo, I do not consent. Until you can prove it’s safe and effective to inject 8 different viruses at one time, I do not consent. Until you can prove it’s safe to inject 18 times the “safe” limit of Aluminum into day 1 old babies, I do not consent.Until you can prove none of the 16 vaccines and their components do not cause autism, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines are not permanently harming the immune system and creating an epidemic of autoimmune diseases, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccines do not contribute to SIDS, I do not consent. Until you can prove vaccinated individuals are healthier, live longer or thrive more so than their non vaccinated counterparts, I do not consent. Unless you carried, loved and cared for MY child, I do not consent.

We are proud of Jamie for saying what she () stated, and all of her points are extremely valid. This isn’t an ‘anti-vax’ post, but rather a post about information regarding vaccines. Using terms like ‘anti-vax’ and ‘pro-vax is really counterproductive, as both sides are concerned about the same thing, the safety of children and adults. Information that suggests vaccines need to be looked at deeper and raise concerns about them are not ‘anti-vax,’ it’s simply just important information. The mainstream likes to use these labels to pit two sides against each-other in a non peaceful way.

The work of Dr. Judy Mikovits came to mind when she mentioned retroviruses. She has a well-established history of working for the National Cancer Institute as a cancer researcher, and Dr. Mikovits worked with human retroviruses like HIV. Specifically, her work focused on immunotherapy research. In 2009, she was working on autism and related neurological diseases. She found that many of the study subjects had cancer, motor-neuron disorders, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). She believed a virus may have been responsible for these symptoms, and through her research, she isolated the viruses that turned out to have come from mice. From 2006 to 2011, Dr. Mikovits was the research director of the Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI), a chronic fatigue syndrome research organization and clinic in Reno, Nevada in the United States. Her and her team published a paper in one of the best scientific journals in the world, Science, on October 8th, 2009. The study was retracted two years later after going through the rigorous peer-reviewed process, when another study was published. You can view the 2009 study here.

In 2011, another AIDS researcher in a journal called Frontiers in Microbiology wrote a paper that cost her a lot, because it stated that the most likely way that murine leukemia virus-related viruses entered humans was through vaccines. You can read that study here.

The details explaining how retroviruses in today’s biological therapeutics including vaccines are contributing to autoimmune, neuroimmune disease and cancer are complex. Although I’ve spent my adult lifetime studying how retroviruses contribute to these diseases, paring down the complexities into basics is a daunting task. We now appreciate that it is the use of xenograft technologies in the development of vaccines and biological drugs and genetically modified organisms (GMOs) that have accelerated the spread of animal retroviruses into humans, a process known as zoonosis, whereby an animal retrovirus jumps species, learning to evade immune mechanisms of humans and thereby causing disease.

Dr. Mikovits wrote a detailed article for Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s “Children’s Health Defence” organization, going into more detail about the vaccine/retrovirus issue and the information stated above. You can read that entire article HERE. You can also watch a short video clip of her explaining what happened to her as a result of all these findings HERE. This is just one example, as there have been a multitude of other studies published outlining the concerns of retrovirus within vaccines.

She goes on to mention vaccine ingredients. Let’s look at aluminum as an example.

Another fairly recent study from 2015 points out:

Evidence that aluminum-coated particles phagocytozed in the injected muscle and its draining lymph nodes can disseminate within phagocytes throughout the body and slowly accumulate in the brain further suggested that alum safety should be evaluated in the long term. (source)

This is one of multiple studies that has outlined how, despite the fact that aluminum has been used inside of vaccines as the adjuvant (to trigger an immune response, the more toxic the adjuvant the greater the immune response) for more than one hundred years, it’s one of multiple vaccine ingredients that has never gone through any safety testing. How can so many publications stress that we don’t know the details regarding the bioaccumulation of vaccine ingredients, yet our federal health regulatory agencies like the CDC continue to claim that vaccines go through rigorous safety testing?

Another quote from another study:

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science’s understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds. In spite of this, the notion that aluminum in vaccines is safe appears to be widely accepted. Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans.

The quote above comes from a study published in 2011. It’s 2019 now and we’ve come a long way in our understanding of vaccines. We are starting to see even more research confirming the statement above.

The point is that injected aluminum doesn’t exit the body, it’s designed to stick around because it’s the adjuvant. The vaccine doesn’t really work without it. This automatically implicates vaccines in the causation of multiple diseases from autism to Alzheimer’s disease later on in life. In 2018, scientists opened the brains of multiple deceased autistic people and found some of the highest brain aluminum content ever measured in brain tissue. You can access that study here.

Again, there are multiple vaccine ingredients like formaldehyde, gelatin, mercury, and animal cells that haven’t been studied for safety. A recent meta-analysis published in the journal Bio Med Research International with regards to mercury outlines that 75+ years of research has:

Consistently found thimerosal to be harmful. As mentioned in the Introduction section, many studies conducted by independent investigators have found Thimerosal to be associated with neurodevelopmental disorders. Considering that there are many studies conducted by independent researchers which show a relationship between Thimerosal and neurodevelopmental disorders, the results of the six studies examined in this review, particularly those showing the protective effects of Thimerosal, should bring into question the validity of the methodology used in the studies.

There are countless dangers associated with vaccines, many of which have been swept under the rug because the pharmaceutical companies manufacturing these vaccines influence both the CDC and the scientific studies associated with vaccine safety. As previously mentioned, they do not examine each ingredient to determine what it’s doing inside the human body, and they don’t look for other adverse reactions.

I’d like to use the DTP vaccine as an example. A team of Scandinavian scientists conducted a study examining this vaccine and the results were alarming. That study, funded in part by the Danish government and lead by Dr. Soren Wengel Mogensen, was published in January in EBioMedicine. Mogensen and his team of scientists found that African children inoculated with the DTP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) vaccine during the early 1980s had a 5-10 times greater mortality risk than their unvaccinated peers.

It should be of concern that the effect of routine vaccinations on all-cause mortality was not tested in randomized trials. All currently available evidence suggests that DTP vaccine may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria, tetanus or pertussis. Though a vaccine protects children against the target disease it may simultaneously increase susceptibility to unrelated infections.

Let’s not forget about The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) that went into effect in 1988 stipulated that vaccine manufacturers cannot be held liable for injuries or deaths that occur from the use of their vaccines, which are recommended to every child in America by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) or “vaccine court” created with this Act is not a court at all, but rather a consumer-funded government claims program that uses special masters, or employees of Health and Human Services (HHS), rather than judges to make decisions on compensating victims.

They’ve now paid approximately four billions dollars to families of vaccine injured children. This amount does not cover the cost of the program itself, nor for the HHS and DOJ employees who defend the vaccine products. As astronomical as the monetary awards are, they’re even more alarming considering HHS claims that only an estimated 1% of vaccine injuries are even reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). If the numbers from VAERS and HHS are correct – only 1% of vaccine injuries are reported and only 1/3 of the petitions are compensated – then up to 99% of vaccine injuries go unreported and the families of the vast majority of people injured by vaccines are picking up the costs, once again, for vaccine makers’ flawed products.

Let’s Not Forget About Corruption
    The corruption is never-ending when it comes to the link between corporations and government agencies. In fact, only a few years ago, more than a dozen scientists from within the CDC put out an anonymous public statement detailing the influence corporations have on government policies. They were referred to as the Spider Papers.

We are a group of scientists at CDC that are very concerned about the current state of ethics at our agency. It appears that our mission is being influenced and shaped by outside parties and rogue interests. It seems that our mission and Congressional intent for our agency is being circumvented by some of our leaders. What concerns us most, is that it is becoming the norm and not the rare exception. Some senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors. Others see it and turn the other way. Some staff are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right. We have representatives from across the agency that witness this unacceptable behavior. It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units. These questionable and unethical practices threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health. (source)

Dr. William Thompson is a longtime CDC scientist who has published some of the most commonly cited pro-vaccine studies, some of which claim that there is absolutely no link between the MMR vaccine and autism. He pointed to a specific study that he co-authored in 2004 for the CDC, which claimed that “the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine does not cause autism or any particular subtypes of autism spectrum disorder.” This study is often cited when trying to justify the use of this vaccine, despite the fact that he later stated they deleted important findings from that study. He said that “it’s the lowest point in my career that I went along with that paper and uh, I went along with this, we didn’t report significant findings… I’m completely ashamed of what I did, I have great shame now that I was complicit and went along with this. I have been a part of the problem.” (source)

Anxious to get this information out, Thompson sent various documents to Congressman Bill Posey, who addressed the congress, reading a statement that he had received from Dr. Thompson:

Sometime soon after the meeting, we decided to exclude reporting any race effects, the [CDC] co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the [MMR vaccine] study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. (source)

The list goes on, these are simply a few examples.

The Takeaway
    The facts presented within this article only provide a few examples of why Jamie McGuire and countless other parents have the right not to vaccinate their children. The idea that non-vaccinated children are a risk to others is also open to debate, though it has been debunked by many. The facts presented in this article are only a few of many, and using them alone can easily make one understand how it is borderline criminal to enforce mandatory vaccinations on anybody.

At this point, anybody with a big following like McGuire, who has any sort of influence, should feel completely comfortable and justified in sharing their opinion as to why they do not support mandatory vaccinations.

Photo Credit: Hillary Spillane
    https://www.collective-evolution.com...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They're just a bunch of crazy mothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Not quite true. He won on a technicality- he offered a prize if somebody could prove that there was a measles virus- he wanted a single paper proving the existence of the measles vaccine and he got six. It was that and not the content of the papers which got him the court ruling (which was NOT by Germany's Supreme Court- another factual error in the article). The papers were ruled to SUPPORT the existence of the measles virus. https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...us-didnt-exist

But Health Impact News is not always that reliable anyways.

The court cases are not represented accurately.

The denialist Stefan Lanka promised to pay 100 000 Euros to anyone that provided him proof that a measles virus causing the illness exists.

Soon after a Mr David Bardens sent 6 publications to Lanka doing just that. Lanka refused to pay out. In 2014 Bardens sued him and the local court (Landgericht Ravensburg) sentenced Lanka to pay. Bardens had to hire bodyguards for fear of anti vaccination fanatics.

Of course Lanka wasn't happy to be proven wrong and forced to pay. So he appealed that decision. And won this. Because his competition offer was formulated so "that someone please sent him just one scientific article that proves that measles exist". Bardens sent 6 so Lanka won this time on technicalities, although for fear of jail he did pay in the meantime.

The term "just one" is used here to clarify how Lanka surely meant his challenge and how everyone including Bardens understood it. The German eine is ambiguous as an indefinite article or a numeral. That Lanka wanted one and just one single paper, containing all criteria Lanka demanded fulfilled at the same time, only came up in court.

The chronology of the antics of this case up to that point are documented here:

The Bardens vs Lanka Case | Chronolgy and documentation

This time Bardens apealed that decision and unfortunately the highest court Bundesgerichtshof (Federal Court of Justice) rejected that appeal on Jan 26 2017, so that the previous decision on prize competition technicalities still stands.
    Never did any court of justice in these cases uphold "that the measles virus didn't exist". To the contrary: the publications sent by Bardens were deemed by the judges and their expert consultants to provide the proof – but only when read together did they meet all requirements as formulated by Lanka.
    The Stuttgart judges commentating the ruling publicly :

However, this is by no means to be understood as confirmation of the theories of Lanka, according to the court: "It is by no means the opinion of the court that a measles virus does not exist". And addressed to the members of the press the presiding judge said: "Watch your headlines."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-30-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Raising my hand.

And regardless where you stand on this issue, this is one instance where every single liberty person should get up on the line and push back, armed if need be, and tell our oppressors, not just no but $#@! NO!

I will not stand idly by while you literally drag people off to be medicated against their will.

This $#@! has got to $#@!ing come to an end, and it has got to come to an end NOW.

We're all gonna die, die on your $#@!ing feet and not on your knees for Christ sake.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, you don't have a "right" to demand that others are vaccinated.

It’s hard to think of a more fundamental right than the right to determine what happens to one’s own body. Forcing someone to undergo medical treatment against their will violates this most basic of rights—the right to be free from physical assault. Yet even some libertarians have jumped on the mandatory vaccination bandwagon, arguing that one person not taking every possible precaution against contracting a disease constitutes an assault against another. But this line of thinking requires some very tortured logic.

What Rights?

To begin with, nobody has a “right” to a germ-free environment outside of their own property (and good luck establishing one there). Proponents of vaccine mandates assert this “right” as if it is a long-standing social or legal norm, but it is not. Human beings have been living among each other for millennia, and there has never been a widely asserted right to freedom from any and all pathogens at others’ expense.

There has, historically, been a widely held and asserted expectation of quarantine in the case of exceptionally dangerous illnesses. However, this is not at all what the proponents of mandated vaccines are calling for. Quarantine is simply the demand that those who are already infected with a disease remain isolated in their homes or elsewhere until they are no longer able to infect others.

This is profoundly different from what the pro-mandate crowd demands: that those who are not infected undergo a medical procedure to minimize their chances of becoming infected. This is a much more intrusive demand and a potentially dangerous one.

Seriously? Measles?

Furthermore, measles—the scariest thing the mandate pushers can come up with—is not even on the list of federally quarantinable diseases. And rightly so, as it hardly qualifies as an exceptionally dangerous disease in the developed world.

Long before the vaccine was available, the mortality rate had fallen to around 1 in 10,000 cases, and it was widely considered to be a benign childhood illness that nearly everyone contracted.

So what has changed in the last few years? How is it that all of a sudden, measles has gone from a disease not even worthy of mandatory quarantine for the infected to one that has generated near-mass hysteria and demands for the far more intrusive forced medical intervention against those who are not infected?

What About Herd Immunity?

In 2016, then-Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson announced that he had reversed his position on vaccine mandates and now supported them. The reason? Someone told him about herd immunity:

…I’ve come to find out that without mandatory vaccines, the vaccines that would in fact be issued would not be effective. So … it’s dependent that you have mandatory vaccines so that every child is immune. Otherwise, not all children will be immune even though they receive a vaccine.
    Had Johnson looked just a little more deeply, he would have learned that the theory of vaccine-induced herd immunity is not as solid as its proponents would have us believe. The idea was first put forward by A.W. Hedrich in 1933, based on his observation that measles outbreaks were suppressed when 68 percent of children had contracted the measles virus. This observation had nothing to do with vaccination, as the measles vaccine had not even been developed yet.

This is an important distinction for a few reasons. Perhaps most importantly: While the immunity conferred by contracting measles lasts a lifetime, that conferred by vaccination does not. What this means is that a 90 percent vaccination rate does not equate to 90 percent of the population having immunity. As Dr. Russell Blaylock says:

It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.

If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred. Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations.
    The larger point, though, is that even if the idea of vaccine-induced herd immunity did hold up to scrutiny, it would at best be a positive externality—not something that anyone has the right to demand from others at gunpoint.

But What about Those Who Cannot Be Vaccinated?

Others have written more comprehensively on the fallacy of using medically fragile people as an excuse for forcing everyone to be vaccinated. So I’ll just say this: Nobody has an obligation to vaccinate themselves or their children in order to protect the most medically vulnerable among us.

My own daughter is intellectually disabled and suffers from seizures. Much of the outside world is a dangerous and scary place where she could easily be badly hurt or worse. Yet I would never dream of using force to compel those around me to make the world safe for my daughter. Keeping her safe is my job and my husband’s job—not everyone else’s.

I doubt that those who promote this line of thinking have really thought through the implications of what they are asking for: requiring everyone to alter their lives and actions in order to accommodate the most medically fragile, at all times and in all spaces. What they are demanding has implications far beyond vaccines.

Adults Too?

Why should you and I and the vast majority of all adults in the US be exempt from the requirement to be completely up to date on all of the vaccines the CDC and its pharmaceutical industry cronies have decided we should have? Are we not also committing aggression every day we go out in public, exposing others to diseases we do not yet have but might possibly contract?
    Of course, if disease transmission is really what the proponents of vaccine mandates are worried about, then they should also demand that those recently vaccinated with live-virus vaccines not be allowed in schools or any public spaces. And if they aren’t demanding this, then one has to wonder whether the transmission of disease really is their primary concern.

The bottom line, though, has nothing to do with the science behind vaccines, nor with herd immunity, nor competing claims about vaccine safety and vaccine harm. Nor does it have to do with how serious diseases like measles are or are not. It is simply this: You do not have the right to force a medical procedure on another person.

This is libertarian thinking 101. You are free to do whatever you wish with what is yours—and other people are not yours. You do not own them, and you do not get to make decisions over their bodies and their lives. You may exclude them from your property if you wish, but you may not force them to undergo medical (or non-medical) procedures against their will. You don’t even have to be a libertarian to understand this. The right to bodily integrity, to be free from assault, is the most fundamental of all human rights. If it is not protected, then no other rights even matter.

Source.
    Last edited by Created4; 03-31-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And regardless where you stand on this issue, this is one instance where every single liberty person should get up on the line and push back, armed if need be, and tell our oppressors, not just no but $#@! NO!

I will not stand idly by while you literally drag people off to be medicated against their will.

This $#@! has got to $#@!ing come to an end, and it has got to come to an end NOW.

We're all gonna die, die on your $#@!ing feet and not on your knees for Christ sake.
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.

As Vaccinated Adults Continue to Spread Measles Many Question Real Reasons Behind N.Y. Ban on Unvaccinated Children in Jewish Communities

As Rockland County, New York, became the first community in the United States last week to issue a state of emergency and ban all unvaccinated children from public places, including schools, many questions about the rationale behind the ban have gone unanswered, leaving many to speculate about what the real reason was to invoke such an intrusive government order that many feel violates constitutional civil rights.

First, if the goal of the emergency order and ban was to stop the spread of measles, why were only unvaccinated children banned? Not only can unvaccinated adults also be carriers of the measles virus, it is well-documented that adults who received the MMR vaccine as children may no longer have immunity against measles, and allegedly need booster shots as adults.

Also, health officials in Rockland County have stated that during this 6-month period, over 17,000 MMR vaccines have been administered in their county.

Given the fact that the MMR vaccine is a "live" virus vaccine where the vaccinated individual can be contagious for up to 30 days, could the mass vaccination campaign be a contributing factor in the measles outbreaks?

Since the measles cases in Rockland County have mostly occurred in Jewish communities, there have been claims that Orthodox Jews are primarily "AntiVaxxers."

Lev Facher, writing for STAT News, reveals that rates of vaccination among Jewish populations is about the same as non-Jewish populations, and that the real reason many are opposing mandatory vaccinations is a distrust in local government.

Both pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine sentiments are represented in those who oppose government intrusion into private lives, and the denial of civil rights in trying to force medical procedures upon individuals who do not want them.

Statistics clearly show that the vast majority of the American public vaccinates their children. And yet, efforts to force vaccinations on those who don't want them seem to be opposed by a majority of those on both sides of the vaccine issue.

So who benefits from policies like this? Back in 2015 when the corporate pharma-funded media broadcast the Disneyland Measles "crisis" as something akin to the apocalypse, sales of Merck's measles vaccines, along with their other vaccines, soared.

Full Article.

Big pHARMa always benefits. 1986 law needs to be repealed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

BREAKING: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio Orders Forced Vaccinations in Brooklyn

Just days after the New York Supreme Court struck down a ban on unvaccinated children in Rockland County, New York, after declaring a state of emergency over a measles outbreak, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has taken even more drastic actions in certain Jewish populated neighborhoods in Brooklyn, ordering forced vaccinations for measles.

“There’s no question that vaccines are safe, effective and life-saving,” de Blasio said. “I urge everyone, especially those in affected areas, to get their MMR vaccines to protect their children, families and communities.”
    The Mayor’s order goes beyond what Rockland County Supervisor Ed Day ordered, and includes EVERYONE who is unvaccinated within zip codes 11205, 11206, 11221 and 11249 which are part of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, to be vaccinated within 48 hours.

From the order:

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that any person who lives, works or resides within the 11205, 11206, 11221 and/or 11249 zip codes and who has not received the MMR vaccine within forty eight (48) hours of this Order being signed by me shall be vaccinated against measles unless such person can demonstrate immunity to the disease or document to the satisfaction of the Department that he or she should be medically exempt from this requirement.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the parent or guardian of any child older than six months of age who lives, works or resides within the 11205, 11206, 11221 and/or 11249 zip codes and who has not received the MMR vaccine within forty eight (48) hours of this order being signed by me shall cause such child to be vaccinated against measles unless such parent or guardian can demonstrate that the child has immunity to the disease or document that he or she should be medically exempt from this requirement.
    According to WCBS radio in New York:

Members of the city’s Health Department will check the vaccination records of any individual who may have been in contact with infected patients.

Those who have not received the vaccine or do not have evidence of immunity may be given a violation and could be fined $1,000.
    Accoriding to Spectrum News NY1:

“The school will be held responsible if an unvaccinated child is there. In that case, there can be fines levied,” said Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Mayor de Blasio says the health department is now issuing what’s called Commissioner Orders to force yeshivas and childcare centers in Williamsburg to comply.

“If a school does not address this situation in short order, there’s even the option for the Health Commissioner to have the school close down,” De Blasio said.
    State Sen. David Carlucci is pushing legislation that would end most exemptions for vaccinations for children going to school.

“We have to stop this practice of allowing people to opt out of the vaccination process,” Carlucci said. (Source.)

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They will try this blsht with Autonomous Vehicles too (driverless cars)

in the name of ; ''Saving Lives''

Everyone needs to use them to make it work , the 'herd' , must vax the herd.........

I'm laughing , but it's coming.

$1000 fine (infowars) .

The government will be able to decide which poisons to administer.

Forced vax can give all of us a quick or soft kill, and many variations of illness
    in between.

Regardless , anyone that refuses govt Candy has the inalienable right to do so.

''All laws repugnant to the constitution are null and void''

This is certainly one of them.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 04-10-2019 at 02:25 PM.

NYC Sends “Disease Detectives” In Jewish Neighborhoods Looking for Unvaccinated – Attorneys Prepare Lawsuits

A day after New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio declared a state of emergency over measles outbreaks in Jewish communities of Brooklyn, and ordered forced vaccinations of everyone not yet vaccinated with the MMR vaccine, the Washington Post is reporting that the Health Department has sent "disease detectives" into the community to force compliance:

"On Wednesday, the city sent 15 to 20 disease detectives into the community, some with Yiddish interpreters, a day after Mayor Bill de Blasio’s vow to quash the outbreak with $1,000 fines and misdemeanor charges for anyone in certain areas who refuses to be immunized.

The workers, wearing blue Health Department jackets, conducted interviews in the homes of people who may have been exposed to the dangerous, highly contagious virus and checked the immunization records of all those they may have had contact with. Others pored over records for the same information at a federally funded health clinic in the heart of the community."
    John Marshall, chairman of emergency medicine at Maimonides Medical Center, is reportedly threatening to call the police on parents who refuse to vaccinate their children. The Washington Post reported:

"Marshall said he threatened to call police on parents who were refusing to send a feverish child to the hospital in an ambulance for fear the authorities would learn all their children were unvaccinated.

'The ones who are so vehemently anti-vaccination, I don’t know how to convince them,' said Edward Chapnick, director of Maimonides’s infectious disease division."
    The Mayor and the Health Department are assuming that by declaring a state of emergency over recent measles "outbreaks," that they have the legal authority to suspend certain laws in place protecting the rights of residents of NYC to opt out of vaccines due to religious beliefs, and HIPAA privacy laws which would prevent them from pulling up medical records of children to see if they have been vaccinated or not.

In the meantime, attorneys are saying that they will file a lawsuit challenging the emergency order by Friday. Attorney Michael Sussman, who successfully represented parents in Rockland County, New York last week and convinced the state Supreme Court to overturn the County's ban on unvaccinated children, is one of the attorneys planning to file a lawsuit in New York City.

Full Story.

The New York City Board of Health unanimously voted Wednesday to extend to extend a public health emergency in parts of Brooklyn as the borough continues to struggle with a measles outbreak.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...cination-order

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57262844_2227007757513653_4712338903426662400_n.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	6374
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Legal Challenge Against Forced Vaccination Filed in New York City

April 16, 2019
    By Children's Health Defense

On April 15, 2019, a legal challenge was filed in the New York State Trial Court by Robert Krakow, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Patricia Finn against the New York City Department of Health and Human Hygiene for their forced Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccination. The legal team asked for a temporary restraining order against the mandate that the Judge will likely review and provide an ex parte decision. Children’s Health Defense is supporting these efforts.

Last week, Children’s Health Defense reported that the NYC Commissioner of Health declared a public health emergency, ordering all people who live, work or reside in four Brooklyn zip codes to be vaccinated with the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine. Non-compliance with the order is a misdemeanor subject to criminal and civil fines, including imprisonment. Only those with documented immunity, medical contraindications or infants under six months are exempt from the vaccine mandate.

READ THE PETITION
    READ THE MEMORANDUM OF LAW
    READ THE AFFIRMATION

https://www.collective-evolution.com...zen.yandex.com

Brooklyn judge Lawrence Knipel has dismissed the lawsuit brought by 5 anonymous parents against the mandatory measles vaccination order imposed by the mayor earlier this month.

Judge Knipel called the mandatory vaccination order “a rare but necessary step” and dismissed the parents’ arguments that it violates “individual autonomy, informed consent and free exercise of religion”, medical ethics, “the Nuremberg Code” and that the authorities had not proven a genuine public health crisis.
    NYC has claimed that a total of 329 New Yorkers, out of of 8.6 million people, have been infected with measles since September 2018.

Knipel argued: “A fireman need not obtain the informed consent of the owner before extinguishing a house fire. Vaccination is known to extinguish the fire of contagion”.
    I hope I don’t have to explain why this “fire” analogy is preposterous...

At least 3 parents of unvaccinated children have already been fined $1,000 and threatened with another $2,000 penalty. Several Jewish schools and preschools have been shuttered for refusing to turn over their immunisation and attendance records to city authorities, while another 20 have received warnings.

Gofundme has banned crowdfunding by anti-vaxxers: https://www.rt.com/usa/456961-judge-...suit-brooklyn/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

It goes against the Nuremberg Code.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast