Thread: Senate Committee slips through $38 billion package to Israel

Thumbs down Senate Committee slips through $38 billion package to Israel

Senate Committee slips through $38 billion package to Israel

By wmw_admin on May 24, 2020

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee secretively passed a bill yesterday to give Israel a minimum of $38 billion over the next ten years despite the ongoing devastation to the US economy by coronavirus policies.

The bill – S.3176 – will now go before the full Senate. Since the legislation has already been passed by the House of Representatives, if the Senate passes the bill, it will then go to the president to be signed into law.

The bill was passed by the committee under two unusual circumstances and with almost no public awareness.

First, Senate Committee Chairman Jim Risch (R-Idaho) refused to allow a livestream of the meeting, despite the fact that the Senate Rules panel had recommended that extra efforts be taken to ensure public transparency while the Capitol is closed to the public and the presence of reporters is severely limited. The Senate’s Press Gallery Standing Committee of Correspondents had objected strongly to Risch’s decision.

Second, the bill was passed without being named, debated, or even discussed, even though it would set into law the largest such aid package in U.S. history. There has been no US mention of the bill by US mainstream media.

The massive package is particularly noteworthy in light of the current devastation to the American taxpayers who will be footing the bill – over $10 million per day. In recent months approximately 30 million Americans have lost jobs, 100,000 small businesses have already closed forever, and over seven million are at risk of doing so.

The bill was voted on as part of a package of 15 bills that were voted on “en bloc” (all together).

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=207735
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    treason
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

That should secure the evangelist vote. Is this entirely to ensure their version of the end times can play out?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

The bill was voted on as part of a package of 15 bills that were voted on “en bloc” (all together).
    Both parties voted for the Bill more then spending time for Americans who lost their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    treason

Business as usual. And are those Republicans I see doing this particular bit of business as usual?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Both parties voted for the Bill more then spending time for Americans who lost their jobs.
    This is a unique and historic time in US political history wrt global foreign aid regime. Democratic Party, that Trump used to fund, has been traditionally called 'party of Israel'. But with current POTUS (who these days identifies as Republican) also being a strong champion of our closet ally in mideast (and him being a member of a Jewish family, his richest top donor being a former Israeli military member, his son in law being funder of Jewish settlements in holyland), this is particularly blessed time for our closest ally in the world. Old stereotypes about many GOP base Christians being 'anti-smites' deep down no longer hold especially with ongoing transformation of the party.

Foxnews' Iraqi freedom war championing resident nasal neocon is usually wrong on almost everything but he made this fascinating statement about MAGA First leader:

thehill.com
    Mark Levin calls Trump 'first Jewish president'
    Dec 12, 2019 - Conservative radio talk show host Mark Levin called President Trump the nation's "first Jewish President" during a Hanukkah party at the White ...

So move over Obama, there is Obama 2.0 a new well-funded POTUS in the White Home.

And to be fair, Congressional members of both parties are also generally very well funded. Recent WaPo article had made the shocking claim that 2/3rd of Dems all political funding came from Jewish donors (have not validated this claim that could be fakenews considering that US has only 2-3% Jewish population).

Congress looks more like the Politboro every day.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No billion dollar package to any country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This politicians in DC are Traitors to our Nation!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    This politicians in DC are Traitors to our Nation!
    Wait. You just figured that out????
    There is no spoon.

$#@!ers

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Wait. You just figured that out????
    This is not News for me. But to many people trust this traitos.

That was certainly secretive. Were they smoking cigars in that backroom?

Passed the House. Was it equally secret there?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    This is not News for me. But to many people trust this traitos.
    Figured you did- just sarcasm on my part.
    There is no spoon.