Thread: Joe Sestek drops out of 2020 race.

Joe Sestek drops out of 2020 race.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/01/u...-campaign.html

Representative Joe Sestak of Pennsylvania, a former Navy admiral who made history in 2006 as the highest-ranked military officer elected to Congress, announced on Sunday that he was dropping out of the presidential race.

Didn't even know he was running, but I suppose his base has to go somewhere now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I also had no idea he was even running. Must have been so bad in the polls nobody even remembered him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

If the amount of coverage he got is any indication, he was one hell of a good candidate. Maybe the best in the race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I suppose his base has to go somewhere now.
    But they might not both end up supporting the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Considering his F rating on guns and the fact that he worked for hillary on her campaign I am thinking his voters will write in Mao , Pol Pot or Stalin .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I also had no idea he was even running. Must have been so bad in the polls nobody even remembered him.
    Don't worry we still have 16 DEMS in the race. The standards for running must have been dumbed down.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.