Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Judge Roy Moore leads competitors in runoff

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Trump and Moore may have set the blueprint for defeating establishment mega money and smear campaign strategies that many are going to be forced to follow if they want any chance at winning in 2018. Use of Twitter and alternative media sources allowing for manuveurability around the media blockade is required.
    When people complain to me about Trump's use of Twitter, I ask, "Isn't it refreshing to get unfiltered, unspun Presidential words?" Trump is not the first president who was hated by the media. He won't be the last. It's nice to get the straight story, even if I don't like the way he expresses things.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

America was greater than present, even when slavery was in effect. I hate progs with a passion and can't wait to see them go down in flames after this Moore election. Maybe they'll self-immolate.

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-la...slavery-741845

I bet Ron Paul privately thinks the same, especially when he views the world through the prism of negative rights.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-07-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And what if he did it 40 years ago in Alabama?
    Also, is the black man a strict constitutionalist with 40 years of experience upholding the real law in the face of "bipartisanship" and NWO mission creep?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Also, is the black man a strict constitutionalist with 40 years of experience upholding the real law in the face of "bipartisanship" and NWO mission creep?
    A strict constructionist wouldn't claim that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to sit in Congress; apparently Moore's copy of the Constitution doesn't contain the no-religious-test clause.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

The meltdown is gonna be great when Moore wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It would make him controllable by TPTB. As long as he tows the Party line, he would go to the front of the list. And the voters could not care less.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-08-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    A strict constructionist wouldn't claim that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to sit in Congress; apparently Moore's copy of the Constitution doesn't contain the no-religious-test clause.
    Don't construe any commentary on this leftist hysteria and political games as enthusiastic support for Moore.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Roy Moore accuser alters story on yearbook signing, to hold press conference

Beverly Young Nelson, the former Gadsden waitress who presented her high school yearbook she said was signed by Roy Moore, altered the story she originally told regarding the yearbook signature.

In an interview Friday with ABC's Good Morning America, Nelson said she made some notes in the yearbook below where Moore signed it. Underneath Moore's alleged signature is a date and location that Nelson said Moore signed the yearbook - "12-22-77" and on the next line "Olde Hickory House," the restaurant where Nelson worked and she said Moore was a frequent customer.

At her original press conference making the allegations on Nov. 13, Nelson said that Moore signed the yearbook and made no references to any notes she added later.
    hxxp://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_accuser_alters_story.html#incart_river_h ome

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription.

Beverly Young Nelson, one of the women accusing GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct, tells @GMA it “sickens” her to think what might happen if Moore is elected. https://t.co/wuEGWr0kng pic.twitter.com/lcp5OY4x3A
    — ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) December 8, 2017

“Nelson admits she did make notes to the inscription,” ABC News tells us, “But the message was all Roy Moore.”

“Beverly he signed your yearbook,”ABC News reporter Tom Llamas says.

“He did sign it,” she replies.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

And now his step mom is changing her story.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    hxxp://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_accuser_alters_story.html#incart_river_h ome

I knew when Allred refused to release it for independent review it was only a matter of time.

Nelson and Allred should be criminally charged with mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Don't construe any commentary on this leftist hysteria and political games as enthusiastic support for Moore.
    Indeed. I personally don't much care for him, but Rand spoke with him and it seems he is willing to work with Rand on some issues. I've just enjoyed watching the political efforts of the left implode and the fact that two of their own senators got caught up in it.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Indeed. I personally don't much care for him, but Rand spoke with him and it seems he is willing to work with Rand on some issues. I've just enjoyed watching the political efforts of the left implode and the fact that two of their own senators got caught up in it.
    That.

If he and Rand see eye to eye on many issues, than I have no problem with him.

In case anybody has not noticed already, the Bolsheviks have declared open, violent warfare on us and the people who represent us.

We need every ally we can get.

Nolte — Flashback: WaPo Document Expert Said Forged Roy Moore Yearbook ‘Consistent with One Writer’

Three weeks ago, in a partisan effort to dismiss what is now an admitted forgery, and what at the time was an obvious forgery, the left-wing Washington Post’s Philip Bump (already a proven liar) consulted former FBI agent Mark Songer, a forensics documents examiner, to examine a yearbook produced by one of Roy Moore’s accusers as evidence he assaulted her. The expert concluded that the “writing seems consistent with one writer.”

The context of when Bump published this piece is important. If you recall, the Washington Post was the news outlet that first broke the story of the Moore allegations, and it was during this time that outside fact-checking of the Post‘s reporting revealed serious lapses, all them pointing to a Moore accuser who manufactured a false narrative.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...nt-one-writer/
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So he still signed it but she added:

D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

http://www.oann.com/judge-roy-moore-...yearbook-note/

Does not disprove any allegations. Why did a 30 year old man sign her yearbook?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-08-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So he signed it and she added:
    She lied about the signature. Two other waitresses there also exposed her lies. She's a lieing liar. And she STILL won't release the book for independent review.

It looks like she wrote all of it:

Nolte — Flashback: WaPo Document Expert Said Forged Roy Moore Yearbook ‘Consistent with One Writer’

Three weeks ago, in a partisan effort to dismiss what is now an admitted forgery, and what at the time was an obvious forgery, the left-wing Washington Post’s Philip Bump (already a proven liar) consulted former FBI agent Mark Songer, a forensics documents examiner, to examine a yearbook produced by one of Roy Moore’s accusers as evidence he assaulted her. The expert concluded that the “writing seems consistent with one writer.”

The context of when Bump published this piece is important. If you recall, the Washington Post was the news outlet that first broke the story of the Moore allegations, and it was during this time that outside fact-checking of the Post‘s reporting revealed serious lapses, all them pointing to a Moore accuser who manufactured a false narrative.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...nt-one-writer/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Why didn't she disclose that from the very beginning?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

"Your Honor, I didn't forge the check, I just annotated it.."

lol, come on zip.. Were you at the press conference with Allred? Do you remember them saying, "oh hey, he signed it, and this is where it was annotated".. No, they just said he signed the yearbook.

On top of that, you have Wapo "experts" who claimed that it was all consistent with a single writer... the same source that came out with the allegations in the first place.

And he wasn't the friggen DA back then.

Sorry, it's over...

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1YqJDLwAONaJV
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."
    For a month the libs have been saying the Olde Hickory House part was the most damning part because that's where she claimed to work as a waitress and it was there that she alleged he tried to assault her. She couldn't have destroyed her own narrative more if she tried.

Seriously, don't you see the significance of this?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Does not disprove any allegations. Why did a 30 year old man sign her yearbook?
    Let's think about this for a minute. Say a woman says Zippy grabbed her breasts at McDonald's where she worked in in 2000, say she has your signature on a piece of paper but then adds McDonalds 11-11-2000. You wouldn't call bull$#@! then? I'm sorry but everyone else would.

Nelson has destroyed her own narrative, she looks and smells like a total liar now regardless of the facts even. IF things happened as she says now and she had fessed up to it from day one this wouldn't be a news story now.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Roy Moore signature comparisions: (signatures do change over time but these do seem very similar)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's think about this for a minute. Say a woman says Zippy grabbed her breasts at McDonald's where she worked in in 2000, say she has your signature on a piece of paper but then adds McDonalds 11-11-2000. You wouldn't call bull$#@! then? I'm sorry but everyone else would.

Nelson has destroyed her own narrative, she looks and smells like a total liar now regardless of the facts even. IF things happened as she says now and she had fessed up to it from day one this wouldn't be a news story now.
    Writing a note to help you remember it does not mean it did not take place. And there are numerous other accusers. She is not the only one.

http://time.com/5029172/roy-moore-accusers/

Roy Moore signature comparisions: (signatures do change over time but these do seem very similar)

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder about the D.A which has been its own controversy. Nelson wasn't clear on whether she added that too since it's not part of his signature either.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Writing a note to help you remember it does not mean it did not take place.
    True. I guess that's a confession?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Moore accusers- fake. Trump accusers- fake. Clinton accusers- real. Deny. Deny. Deny.

Writing a note to help you remember it does not mean it did not take place. And there are numerous other accusers. She is not the only one.

http://time.com/5029172/roy-moore-accusers/
    Then why didn't she disclose it from the very beginning? All she did was discredit herself which is going to impact the other accusers as well.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast