Thread: Explosive! Jimmy Dore interviews Dr. Malone!

Explosive! Jimmy Dore interviews Dr. Malone!

Good to see someone on the left taking on this issue as well.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    + rep.

This is a great and detailed interview. I suggest everyone watch this.

I work in energy policy - not health policy - but policy is created in the same way. Interested parties get together and propose regulations and legislation. Then, they all review it and craft the language that supports their corporate interests. Every now and then, you'll get a lone voice of reason (usually me in Energy - I feel for this guy!) that is trying to bring light to fact-based realities. As you can imagine, these people are looked upon like aliens because they're 180 degrees opposite of everyone else in the room. (Or on the zoom calls, these days)

If people really knew how policies were created, they'd probably overthrow their governments in weeks. And this goes for energy, health care, banking, war, you name it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    + rep.

This is a great and detailed interview. I suggest everyone watch this.

If people really knew how policies were created, they'd probably overthrow their governments in weeks. And this goes for energy, health care, banking, war, you name it.

Excellent interview!

+REP @jmdrake

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)