Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slapping a waitresses ass = 1 yr jail

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that some people can't get no satisfaction?
    True enough and some people are just $#@!s, guess we'll never know in this case.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    True enough and some people are just $#@!s, guess we'll never know in this case.....
    The solution is to throw all the anti social people in jail because that will fix everything...

He could always come out of retirement and work for the TSA
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    *taps shoulder* excuse me Miss your purse is on fire "OH MY GOD RAPE RAAAAAAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"
    I used to be pretty chivalrous, you know, help a damsel in distress, (flat tires, car troubles, jerkasses in her life, home repairs, that kind of thing).

Nowadays, rescuing a damsel in distress gets you nothing but a distressed damsel.

"Sorry dear, you need a man like a fish needs a bicycle and my gills are drying out. You're tough, strong, independent and fierce...go figure out that bad timing belt on your own."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-27-2018 at 01:12 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The solution is to throw all the anti social people in jail because that will fix everything...
    I'm not throwing him in jail. It's a law in New York. I visited New York, but did not live or work there. The voters of New York did this, including probably the guy who's going to jail, so yes, he did it to himself.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I used to be pretty chivalrous, you know, help a damsel in distress, (flat tires, car troubles, jerkasses in her life, home repairs, that kind of thing).

Nowadays, rescuing a damsel in distress gets you nothing but a distressed damsel.

"Sorry dear, you need a man like a fish needs a bicycle and my gills are drying out. You're tough, strong, independent and fierce...go figure out that bad timing belt on your own."
    Yep. That includes cops, I just drive on by.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

But if I received a distress signal from a Sailor, I'd probably pass it along...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Might be your solution, certainly not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I like to think I'm not so hard bitten and cynical that I wouldn't step in to save life and limb, even for a cop or woeman.

But anything else...nah, yer' on your own.

Theres a lot of money in putting people in jail, don't you think these buttslappers aren't good people??
    Doesn't matter my thoughts on butt-slappers, I'll have no part in locking people up.

I have been grabbed a !0t in my day but because I d0n't !ike d0ing business with the !aw I just br0ke their finger instead

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have been grabbed a !0t in my day but because I d0n't !ike d0ing business with the !aw I just br0ke their finger instead

In your profession that should have been expected.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Did you ever stop to think that some people can't get no satisfaction?
    Sounds like a great song...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

All this fuss lately about women being offended when touched is going to backfire. Sure, guys should keep their hands to themselves and we do for the most part. Women used to expect a bit of an advance from men and would be "on the look out" for guys who might have ramblin hands but now with "political correctness" men and women are supposed to be equal. That is of course unless you offend one of them and then all of a sudden they can NOT take care of themselves and want the goonerment goonsquad to step in. This is a big problem and will result in men simply utilizing technology for satisfaction and even companionship. AI and sex dolls or even VR are going to replace the sexual relationship in the near future. Yes ladies, you won't have to worry about anyone being attracted to you in the future because all the VR ladies are perfect in every way so real ladies simply won't be able to compete. Of course you will have your VR men who also will be perfect and have HUGE ding dongs and will do your every bidding. This problem will work itself out, you'll see...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That's too bad.

I'm chivalrous. I'm not much help but I always have jumper cables, umbrellas, and wet wipes in my car. I'll also give you a ride if you don't look like a serial killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That's too bad.

I'm chivalrous. I'm not much help but I always have jumper cables, umbrellas, and wet wipes in my car. I'll also give you a ride if you don't look like a serial killer.

I got those too, and a tow rope for MN winters.

But I never use them. Unless it is a young gal with big ones. Rope comes in handy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    All this fuss lately about women being offended when touched is going to backfire. Sure, guys should keep their hands to themselves and we do for the most part. Women used to expect a bit of an advance from men and would be "on the look out" for guys who might have ramblin hands but now with "political correctness" men and women are supposed to be equal. That is of course unless you offend one of them and then all of a sudden they can NOT take care of themselves and want the goonerment goonsquad to step in. This is a big problem and will result in men simply utilizing technology for satisfaction and even companionship. AI and sex dolls or even VR are going to replace the sexual relationship in the near future. Yes ladies, you won't have to worry about anyone being attracted to you in the future because all the VR ladies are perfect in every way so real ladies simply won't be able to compete. Of course you will have your VR men who also will be perfect and have HUGE ding dongs and will do your every bidding. This problem will work itself out, you'll see...
    Yep, its starting in Japan. You can legally marry robots and the country has an extremely low fertility rate. I imagine the robots do too.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Hopefully people would control themselves.
    To think of the women I could have had thrown behind bars for unwanted touching and a little extra cash in my pocket. I can think of many instances of receiving unwanted touching by women in the workplace and by service industry employees. Was not happy about it and in most cases just blew it off. One instance an old hag stewardess really pissed me off enough where I reported her to customer service who looked at me like I was nuts. I probably would not have gone that far if she was not a real jerk about it afterwards and had threatened to have me arrested for using the restroom only seconds after the fasten seat belt light came on. I guess she did not handle rejection well and I guess unwanted advances are only a problem with customer service if it is a man doing it to a woman.

Calling the police though is it a bit of stretch. Jerk behavior but this is being way over blown and will be unfairly used by some to discredit real cases of sexual harassment and abuse. The waitress has a right to be pissed but should get a life. The man should have simply been admonished and chucked out or even banned if he had a problem with that.

Worse case failure to leave private property would result in a police call. Who knows maybe it went that far. Can never tell with the lack of accurate reporting on anything by the media.
    Last edited by kahless; 05-27-2018 at 04:09 PM.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 10:05 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a slap on the butt is sexual assault then I can't wait to see someone go to jail for 10 years for aggravated sexual assault for kicking someone in the balls
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123