Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Clinton

Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Clinton

Surprise, surprise...

trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton

“I think when the president-elect who’s also the head of your party … tells you before he’s even inaugurated he doesn’t wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone and content, to the members,” Kellyanne Conway told the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” who first reported that the president-elect would not pursue his campaign pledge to “lock up” Clinton, his Democratic opponent.

“Look, I think, he’s thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the president of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them,” Conway, who is now on the Trump transition team, said in her interview.

She continued: “I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy, but if Donald Trump can help her heal, then perhaps that’s a good thing.”

At the second presidential debate in October, Trump sounded a much harsher tone.

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he vowed.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOck... oh never mind...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She continued: “I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy, but if Donald Trump can help her heal, then perhaps that’s a good thing.”
    Help Hillary Clinton heal.
    But Snowden should be executed.

ok.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Surprise, surprise...
    Not really

trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOck... oh never mind...
    anyone who thinks THUMP is NOT a HILLARY plant is now the fool.

Ha!!! Back at ya. (Not you capt)
    Last edited by scm; 11-22-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Not quite sure why the media outlets don't have her on the shortlist for SoS. That would surprise me less than an appointment for Gabbard.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Not really

anyone who thinks THUMP is NOT a HILLARY plant is now the fool.

Ha!!! Back at ya. (Not you capt)
    Hillary is above the law like Tony Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Hillary is above the law like Tony Blair.
    The establishment is above the law.

Thanksgiving nicey nice...

“Look, I think, he’s thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the president of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them,” Conway, who is now on the Trump transition team, said in her interview.
    Signature worthy.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Signature worthy.
    Lol. Yup.

She should really stop going on TV. Needs to learn how to quit while she's ahead.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

So this is the part where everyone who was ever wrong about Trump continues to prognosticate as if they have any credibility at all.

News flash: you do not.

Allow someone with credibility to inform you that Hillary Clinton and/or her Foundation are going to be prosecuted.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Allow someone with credibility to inform you that Hillary Clinton and/or her Foundation are going to be prosecuted.
    Kellyanne Conway is now not a "trusted source"?

i think he'll wait till he's sworn in. He doesn't want obama to give her a pardon...making room for his ..'changed my mind' strategy....we shall see.

So this is the part where everyone who was ever wrong about Trump continues to prognosticate as if they have any credibility at all.

News flash: you do not.

So you have more credibility than Kellyanne Conway? Got it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i think he'll wait till he's sworn in. He doesn't want obama to give her a pardon...making room for his ..'changed my mind' strategy....we shall see.
    LOL

Ye of small faith will continue to have your hopes and expectations crushed.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

DRAINING THE SWAMP!!!

...LOL

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kellyanne Conway is now not a "trusted source"?
    You linked to a website besides infowars, so you are SO OBVIOUSLY falling for the fake news and being played a fool.

Oh yea, Kellyanne Conway, not a credible source for anything Trump related. Trump's own mouth isn't a credible source... it must come from his Twitter.

Ye of small faith
    Zero faith here.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

What was that Trump also said in the debates, about not giving away your plans to your enemy?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If he said he was going to pursue charges, at this point, wouldn't that more likely lead to an Obama pardon?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Despite the short term satisfaction it would give us, I don't think it's a good idea for new administrations to punish previous administrations. That makes it much more likely that we get a dictator if we make it life and death for those that lose power. That's what banana republics do.

Leverage.

(No reason to think otherwise from an east coast street fighter like Trump. He fights 'dirty'. We know this. )

What is Donald doing?
    (1) Hilary is the ultimate Trump card to leverage against the corrupt elite.
    (2) If Hilary gets prosecuted a ton of very powerful people are going to go down.
    (Do you remember when she freaked out after the first debate, threw one of her tantrums and said "If that bastard gets elected we're all going to hang!" ??)

They are terrified -- all the media elite -- they are panicking.
    That's why they fought so hard.
    Obama is implicated also.
    This corruption spans continents -- and Trump knows it.

So what does Trump do?
    (3)He calls them all in to Trump tower. He scolds them for hours.
    He then says, "You mess with me and I have the power to hang you all." They back off.
    (4) Next day CNN starts good press on Donald
    (5) and Donald backs off on Hilary.

You need to be impressed and not angry.
    Donald Trump is not a rookie. He's a master.
    He's playing these cards to win.
    He's got them all by the balls (and female equivalent).

Anytime they mess with him for the next eight years
    all he needs to do is dust off the Hilary Clinton FBI file
    and wave it in front of them.

Trump is using Hilary as leverage to shut down the elite.
    on multiple continents...
    including the 'Anti-Trump', Anti-Populist... New 'Leader of the Free World'..
    Crumbling establishment's ONLY Hope: Merkle.

He's seriously smart. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If he said he was going to pursue charges, at this point, wouldn't that more likely lead to an Obama pardon?
    If Obama thought trump was sending this signal to deter a pardon, wouldn't he go ahead and pardon her?

The "strategies within strategies" nonsense that passes for trump apologetics are inane.

Conway made it clear that everything trump said during his campaign was a load of malarkey. Does this concern you?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    If Obama thought trump was sending this signal to deter a pardon, wouldn't he go ahead and pardon her?

The "strategies within strategies" nonsense that passes for trump apologetics are inane.

Conway made it clear that everything trump said during his campaign was a load of malarkey. Does this concern you?
    Nope. Words do not matter. Actions are more important or something like that. It is all explained in The art of the deal deception.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Nope. Words do not matter. Actions are more important or something like that. It is all explained in The art of the deal deception.
    Right, Trump has published his playbooks already and the media and half the people here still don't get it.

You give them Hillary... they back off immigration. Would you do it?

Trey Gowdy's Thoughts On Donald Trumps Immigration Plan

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Right, Trump has published his playbooks already and the media and half the people here still don't get it.
    27 - no wait... 28D chess!!

Fulfill all of your campaign promises by breaking all of your campaign promises... Brilliant! I must admit, I didn't see that coming.

27 - no wait... 28D chess!!
    This sounds like it is in the realm of regular old 2D chess to me.

How long before Trump gives her a job in his cabinet?

Trump really pulled a fast one on all the mouthbreathers who voted for him.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast