Thread: Epic Psyop

Epic Psyop

Observing it all..
    This is the largest Psychological Warfare Operation in History.

They have turned a Cold into a greater Threat to the Economies of the world than closing the Straits of Hormuz would have done.. (may still happen)

They have shut down this country over Fear of the Cold.. by giving this one a Name and Number.

There is so much hypr and lying Propaganda..

Hospitals are really NOT overwhelmed.. (they are acting like they are ready for it) There are no crowds of sick people trying to get in..

It was the fastest my wife has been seen,, and cared for....because there was NO Crowd...

and we have not even turned on her Oxygen since she has been out. hasn't needed it.

This is a Massive Psyop

who told people to raid toilet paper for no good reason at all???

It happened nationwide simultaneously.
    Why?

This was widely spread world wide before Media reports began..

It was Nationwide when the first cases were reported here in Washington.. (All One Nursing Home)

It was long past containment when that idea was first presented.

and it is Cold and Flu Season..

and people are Panicked over the Cold..

Biggest Psyop Ever.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation Plan-demic

Watch the Disgusting Elitists Boast That YOU'RE a Dog on THEIR Leash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    who told people to raid toilet paper for no good reason at all???
    The Underpants Gnomes must have switched to TP....

Phase 1: Steal Underpants TP
    Phase 2: ?????
    Phase 3: Profit

But yes, you are right. This is the largest psyop in history (so far) and it forebodes a coming future that is very different from anything we have known before.

Starting 2 feel like it isn't it
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Starting 2 feel like it isn't it
    Nothing about it was normal or natural.

How did every idiot in the country suddenly have the urge to buy toilet paper..

Seasoned preppers already had it..

what fueled the mindless panic buying that cleared shelves?? From Coast to coast,, at the same time.

Blow your nose and get back to me...

This was the most EPIC Psyop ever pulled.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

what fueled the mindless panic buying that cleared shelves?? From Coast to coast,, at the same time.

FWIW to you or lurkers, I will share some "from the front lines intel". I have been carefully observing anomalous social phenomena since 2014, on a daily basis. My observations are local to my own region but, based on the nature of my observations, I do not believe that these anomalies are local to any geographic region. I believe they are global. For a variety of reasons, I cannot discuss in detail what I observe but suffice it to say that the general nature of these anomalies has to do with unexplainable collective activities. The term "flash-mob" has been used to describe sudden gatherings coordinated by social media but this is something much more extreme even than that. To be clear, I do not believe there is any natural explanation for these phenomena... this is not merely "a military psyop." It is so far beyond anything that could be coordinated by technological means -- in my view, it is strictly supernatural. Take it FWIW to you. This is one reason I pay attention to Q... when he says, "It's going to be BIBLICAL," I don't think he's just making a veiled reference to the Vatican... I think he means exactly what he says. Revelation, apocalypse and all of that. Based on what I have been observing since 2014, synchronized clearing of TP off the shelves of every supermarket around the globe is nothing compared to what is coming. In closing, I am not a fear-monger. If we are entering the end of days, that is the best possible thing that can happen for everyone who is a believer... so fear has nothing to do with it. The kind of wannabe tinpot dictators that would stage something like this COVID panic (whether or not the virus is real, the panic is being manufactured) have no idea what is in store for them. They can't even begin to imagine the hurricane that is coming their way. All the money, tanks, warships, bombs, airplanes, spacecraft and electronics technology ever imagined by mankind will be utterly worthless... children's toys.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-31-2020 at 11:46 PM.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts, Clayton, since the old Mises boards days.

Keep writing!

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

2 Thessalonians 2:11
    And therefore God shall send them strong delusion, that they shall believe lies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always found 2 Thess 2 confusing .

Nothing about it was normal or natural.

How did every idiot in the country suddenly have the urge to buy toilet paper..

Seasoned preppers already had it..

Watching other countries.

There was also talk of supply chain disruption and shortages a good two months ago.

Hence why my family was stockpiled on all essentials well before shortages.

For what it’s worth, shortages, not necessarily toilet paper, are going to get worse before they get better.

A lot of talk of 45-60 days but in reality we are at the beginning of a depression that will last a decade or beyond.

Don’t forget the other cards on the table, banks limiting cash withdrawals, reserve requirement down to 0%, government creation of companies to purchase assets/Municipal/State Bonds.

Things will get interesting these next few months and they will pave the way for a decade of famine and death.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Things will get interesting these next few months and they will pave the way for a decade of famine and death.
    The Economic and Liberty issues concern me more than the Cold.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The Economic and Liberty issues concern me more than the Cold.
    Indeed.

Be safe.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I always found 2 Thess 2 confusing .
    Which part, specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Which part, specifically?
    Why would God think I need to be surrounded with delusion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcoke View Post
    I have always enjoyed reading your posts, Clayton, since the old Mises boards days.

Keep writing!
    Wow, that's been a while. Thanks, man. Was this your Mises forum username?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Why would God think I need to be surrounded with delusion ?
    Ah, yes, that's a tough one. I'll work from the NIV since it's a bit clearer than the KJV and usually just as reliable.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the Lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. (v. 11,12; note: I capitalize "Lie" in my mind)
    The first question is: who is "them"?

Backing up to verse 9:

The coming of the lawless one [the Antichrist] will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the Lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the Lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
    The New Testament consistently uses the phrases "those who are perishing" and "those who are being saved" to refer to two, distinct bodies of people. In 2 Corinthians 2:14-16:

But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are an aroma that brings death; to the other, an aroma that brings life. And who is equal to such a task?
    This imagery harkens back to the temple sacrifice. God frequently refers to the smoke rising from the altar as a pleasing aroma. So, in the New Testament era, we are that sacrifice, through Christ. That is, the suffering and hardships that believers endure as part of their faith is like the flames of the altar which burn up the sacrifice and create a pleasing aroma to God. We are not saved by our suffering, but suffering is part of salvation, just as the burning of the offering on the altar is part of the sacrifice.

By contrast, all the hustle and bustle of the wicked is called a a stench, like that of rotting corpses or sewage. The root conflict is over idolatry -- the wicked turn away from devotion to the living God and worship and serve idols, instead. The sacrifices offered on these altars are a stench to God but, more significantly, the sacrifices offered on the temple altar in Jerusalem are just as repulsive when they do not come from a right heart and devotion to God. See Amos 5 (previous link).

All of this imagery is being invoked by Paul when he uses the phrase "those who are perishing." He's categorizing the wicked with the idolatrous Israelites of the Old Testament. They are thumbing their nose at God and rejecting him, despite God's active correction. This is why they are perishing. God is not so much destroying them as allowing them to destroy themselves. "Those who are perishing" could as well be read, "those who are rotting" (in their grave). They are zombies, already dead, they just haven't kicked the bucket yet. So they are perishing and they stink of death.

The second question is: what is the Lie?

I capitalize "the Lie" because it is a reference to the lie in the Garden of Eden. God told Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. When they did, they fell from paradise and they were driven into the wilderness we all know so well (our world). So, all the evils of history -- war, famine, plague, disease, aging, death, and so on -- all came from that root choice to disobey God. The very terribleness of this world proves that God's command was a good command. This place we inhabit is the place of the knowledge of good and evil. Who in their right mind would want to inhabit such a horrific place if things could be different, that is, if it were possible to live in a world devoid of war, famine, plague, and so on?

When Eve expressed doubts about the Serpent's offer to eat the forbidden fruit, he rebutted, "You will not certainly die." Then he goes on to explain that the reason God has forbidden eating from the tree is that God is holding out on Adam and Eve. There is this other world where there is knowledge of both good and evil, and God is keeping that place all to himself. If they eat, their eyes will be opened and they too will become like God, knowing good and evil. So, where we are right now is in the "Serpent's promised-land." This world -- and everything about it -- is the Lie.

The third question is: Why does God cause anyone to be deluded?

We have to go back to the identity of "those who are perishing". In John 8:44, Jesus calls out the Jewish leaders as, literally, children of the devil. But what makes them children of the devil? It is that they are deceivers, just as their father is. They give away their true ancestry by their actions. Another term that is used even more frequently to refer to these people is, "the wicked." They are all the spiritual descendants of the devil through their wickedness. To these ones, this world is their home. They feel right at home in a world of war, famine, plague, disease and so on because they themselves are death-dealers.

And the ultimate cause of death is not, as our scientists try to suggest, "the laws of physics," as though death were some metaphysical default. No, the cause of death is the Lie because the Lie is the implicit accusation against God's goodness. That is, the Lie is the claim that God is deceiving us. This root lie is a projection that the Deceiver makes upon God because he is himself "a liar and murderer, from the beginning" (John 8:44 again). The devil knew the true nature of this world. He knew all the death, disease, suffering, aging, murder, war and crime that would be visited upon Adam and Eve and their descendants (us), and sold the Lie to them anyway.

Finally, let's take a look at the law of Moses. What is the law of Moses, in a sentence? "Anyone who injures their neighbor is to be injured in the same manner: fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. The one who has inflicted the injury must suffer the same injury." (Lev. 24:19-20) Since the devil and his children reject salvation, they remain under the Mosaic law and that is the law they will be judged under at the end of the Age (the Apocalypse, book of Revelation, etc.) Because they lie and murder, they are deceived and perish. Fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

That is why God sends them a powerful delusion (in the person of the Antichrist) and that is why those who are perishing will get in line and follow the Antichrist like he's the Pied Piper. They will all be destroyed and the beast (the Antichrist) and false prophet will be cast alive into the lake of fire, along with the devil (Rev. 19:19-21).
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 04-01-2020 at 07:19 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Wow, that's been a while. Thanks, man. Was this your Mises forum username?
    Negative. I lurked over at Mises and LibertyHQ & always sought out your posts to read at the end of the night.

I'm very grateful to have found you posting over here.

Let me ask you this: I don't know if I believe. A while ago I had a strange series of days that culminated in riding my bicycle around like a maniac reciting the Lords prayer and hail Mary's as I ran red lights and raced traffic, and declaring my allegiance to God in whatever strange way a modern barbarian might. But, that could have just been the garden variety lunacy that seems to bubble up into my behavior from time to time. I don't know if I'd call myself a Christian, but if it came to it I think I would die with the Christians. Am I damned? I'm comfortable with an eternity of nothing, and pain is just a sensation, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Haha. I had some abuse when I was younger. The details are irrelevant, but I believed I was a bad thing by the time I was 5 or 6 or 7. One night, I gave the devil my soul. Didn't sell it, just said, "take it." I mean, that would pretty much $#@! a person, wouldn't it?
    in any case, look into mass psychogenic illness.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    that would pretty much $#@! a person, wouldn't it?
    No, at least, not if you're asking about Christian belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcoke View Post
    Negative. I lurked over at Mises and LibertyHQ & always sought out your posts to read at the end of the night.

I'm very grateful to have found you posting over here.
    Thanks for the encouraging word. FWIW, here is my blog which has some of my writings over the last few years. It's generally less political in nature, but you may still find it interesting.

Governments and media have conspired to create a mass panic. There really is a new virus circulating. It is killing some people. But statistically it is just not that bad. The dead almost exclusively had pre-existing conditions and comorbidity, they unfortunately would have died anyway. A common cold could have killed them.

The world population is 7.8 billion. 50 thousand have died. I feel like all perspective has been lost in the panic.

Who or what is behind the mass panic? I don't know. Something big is happening that is for sure.

How can we combat this, we probably can't. The best we can do is try to spread reason. I have talked my family down from the brink with calm, logic, reason and statistics. The chances of catching this virus are slim, about .01 or less. The chance of death from it are less than .0001

This is textbook FUD. Fear, unknown and deception.