Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden is awesome! Best comedic relief ever

Joe Biden is awesome! Best comedic relief ever

Listen to this line of nonsense that spills out of his mouth at a campaign rally!

How is he even still a candidate?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kids rubbing his legs in the water to watch the hair come back up (the hair th..that...that.that..the...that...tha...tha....th at turned blond in the sun) so he learned about roaches and he loves kids jumping in his lap and the guys he worked with down there were guys at the time.

Made perfect sense to me.
    I don't see the problem here.
    Quit all the malarkey, devil, and leave ol' Joe alone.

And the left would have us believe Trump needs Ukraine to find dirt on Biden?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Let's not get carried away. Neither of them would be mistaken for Jeffersonian writers or orators. Let's just enjoy Ol' Joe being a hilarious trainwreck without any consideration of "the left" or "Trump". Some things are better untainted by partisan propaganda.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I honestly don't know what to think when I see Biden doing dumb $#@! like this. Is he really this brain dead or is he acting this way on purpose? I find it hard to believe that he left that whole event thinking he did an actual good job.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-02-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-12-2019 at 07:46 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I honestly don't know what to think when I see Biden doing dumb $#@! like this. Is he really this brain dead or is he acting this way on purpose? I find it hard to believe that he left that whole event thinking he did an actual good job.
    One theory is that he is setting up a mental incompetence defense for when he is prosecuted.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

+rep.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Just imagine what will happen as President. Maybe its just a ploy to make people shift over to Warren, Bernie or Butteigiggiggiggigg. Idk but its a cluster for sure.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

And Hillary doesn't think she can top that? She should jump in the race any minute now!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Joe Biden: I hope teachers ‘touch’ their students, tell them how much they love them. pic.twitter.com/MtMsUOKjDz
    — Breaking911 (@Breaking911) December 15, 2019

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The fun is starting to crank up!

The Declaration of the Thing

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still maintaining the theory that Biden is acting this way on purpose. Behind the scenes hes not making these kinds of gaffes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Kids rubbing his legs in the water to watch the hair come back up (the hair th..that...that.that..the...that...tha...tha....th at turned blond in the sun) so he learned about roaches and he loves kids jumping in his lap and the guys he worked with down there were guys at the time.

Made perfect sense to me.
    I don't see the problem here.
    Quit all the malarkey, devil, and leave ol' Joe alone.
    Ignore his malarkey; he's a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Still maintaining the theory that Biden is acting this way on purpose. Behind the scenes hes not making these kinds of gaffes.
    He does show some classic symptoms of Alzheimer's like getting a little shrill or frustrated when he can't find the words. OTO, he does have the Freemason "33" in his text code, though, so yes it could be a performance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Ignore his malarkey; he's a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.
    Just in case it wasn't clear, I'm sure TRP was talking about Biden, not me.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Hopefully someone will interview joe and ask him some economic questions today .
    Do something Danke

I am surprised the Bernie campaign did not put together a montage of whacko biden nonsense , gaff stuff and run it on tv in super tue states
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    How is this guy an improvement over Trumpotty mouth in the Oval office?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

And this moron is trying to be a president?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hopefully someone will interview joe and ask him some economic questions today .
    I wonder if anyone will ask him about how he plans to do by adding in Carbon Taxes? because this is what the democrats seem want to be pushing in America to. Well i can tell you this that the carbon taxes in Canada are having a negative effect on the food prices. The Canadian media are to afraid of mentioning this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I wonder if anyone will ask him about how he plans to do by adding in Carbon Taxes? because this is what the democrats seem want to be pushing in America to. Well i can tell you this that the carbon taxes in Canada are having a negative effect on the food prices. The Canadian media are to afraid of mentioning this fact.
    Didnt Canada agree to stop subsidies on Canadian food so that they would buy more American foods?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    How is this guy an improvement over Trumpotty mouth in the Oval office?
    The left just want's Trump out. They'll push anyone who they think will win.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And this moron is trying to be a president?
    It get's better.

It get's better.
    I think the 2020 elections might be a bit easier for Trump then the leftists this time.

Where's Hiden Joe Biden?

Last edited by AZJoe; 03-27-2020 at 06:08 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast