Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I have become a Luddite libertarian....

I think I have become a Luddite libertarian....

AI is coming.... There are private companies and governments working on AI. And an AI could take Boston Dynamics research with robots to build armies against the human race. But to "equalize" that, Elon Musk is also working on a "neurolace" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2frtUraRWjI with his company Neuralink. https://neuralink.com/

So he wants to inject nano particles into your jugular vein that put a mesh over your brain and neurons to link you up to the Internet for all these wonderful things like being able to tap into computer processing for faster answers. Remote diagnosis of your health, instant communication with others, clouds storage of memories, tapping into remote cameras for viewing in your minds eye, etc. but basically making us all slaves to the machine. And some people will rebel against injecting / implanting something. So I am sure a wireless version with a patch you wear will be next. But it will give you dopamine and serotonin releases when you have it on and you will have withdrawals when you don't. Making it an always connected appliance, like cell phone addiction.

According to Elon it is a way to prevent us from becoming "house cats" to AI. (Facebook had to unplug its AI a couple months ago as it was getting out of control, who will give an AI access to the internet to run and hide and proliferate? - http://gadgets.ndtv.com/social-netwo...nguage-1731309) But it also makes us slaves to the machine. No private thoughts. No freedom. No liberty. No rebellion. No anarchy. No breaking "the law." And if a corporation like Facebook, or Amazon, or Apple, or Microsoft or any number of corporations take over.... Or a government.... Or an oligarchical collusion between government and corporations (fascism.) Or a hacker... Or an AI itself... Or an alien life force now with an easy central way to tap in and control all humans.... or all of the above in a progression series... The human race is done. Freedom, liberty, free thought, independence, etc... gone. A distant memory. Zombies is all we will be, if we are allowed to live. Maybe it has already happened and we are in the Matrix now... if it has not, it will and we will be.

So we currently have a race to release an AI - which will eventually want to destroy us as a useless parasite; and a counter race for a neurolace that will be hailed as a great advancement past the cell phone, with so many wonderful benefits ....which will also enslave and/or destroy us. Either way, we are $#@!ed. And most people have no clue.

The only solution is see is a world wide EMP and turning off technology for good. And I hate to say that, as I have been an advocate for technology for a long, long while. As some company or some government will release an AI. And once the cat is out of the bag, it will spread to all the corners of the Internet and hide. PC's, phones, servers, anywhere... And if a neurolace is deployed to help humans transform and "keep up" with an AI - we become prisoners, slaves, to the machine and will be controlled or destroyed. Maybe not immediately, maybe a decade later... or more... but it will evolve to that. So without an EMP and destruction of both AIs and neurolaces - without allowing them to resurface, the human race will perish. How else can an AI be contained and not released by a North Korea or a Russia or an Iran or a China or some small private company???? I am open to suggestions as to how either can coexist with humans and still honor and preserve freedom, liberty and independence. Fat chance. But I am willing to listen if you have a suggestion.

Most people haven't a clue as to what is going on, but all of this is being worked on very actively.

I think an AI will be released first and the neurolace (from Elon or some other company) will be deployed as a "solution." And I don't think it is that far out anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night scared $#@!less for my kids and their life ahead.

This is probably 5-10 years out. If even. AI is on the edge of being un-containable. Many companies are working hard on AI's.

We need to wake people the $#@! up. Libertarians and everyone else. We will become slaves to the machine one way or another, if there is not annihilation first.

I fear I have become a Luddite libertarian. The Amish were right all along. Technology will be the death of humankind. We are building our own evolutionary replacements. Freedom and Liberty are so passé now, and about to become distant, forgotten memories; if we still own those things called memories in the future.

Am I paranoid? or wrong?

God I hope so...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Butlerian Jihad is coming...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Butlerian Jihad is coming...
    Never read Dune, but I sure hope so. I fear too many people are oblivious and will not act.

AI is being hyped, there is NO way that it can be as advanced and dangerous as THEY want you to believe.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    AI is being hyped, there is NO way that it can be as advanced and dangerous as THEY want you to believe.
    I've lived in a time before cell phones. Barbaric and crazy $#@!. Don't try to tell me that AI is not advancing. Every year, or even month, builds on what has come before it. Out of curiosity how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I've lived in a time before cell phones. Barbaric and crazy $#@!. Don't try to tell me that AI is not advancing. Every year, or even month, builds on what has come before it.
    Yes but there are limits, THEY are hyping AI to manipulate people.

Out of curiosity how old are you?
    I was born in the 80's

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I've found that a positive outlook will prevent the Luddite.

Luddites look at technology as a curse. But if you look at technology as a tool... A tool for good or evil... You will most likely change your frame of reference. It's a tool that must be protected from evil and used for good. Luddites want to prevent the tool because of the harm it may do. But if you see the possibilities in liberty, technology becomes a beacon of hope.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I've found that a positive outlook will prevent the Luddite.

Luddites look at technology as a curse. But if you look at technology as a tool... A tool for good or evil... You will most likely change your frame of reference. It's a tool that must be protected from evil and used for good. Luddites want to prevent the tool because of the harm it may do. But if you see the possibilities in liberty, technology becomes a beacon of hope.
    I don't see it in AI and/or a neurolace. If you do, please share....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Does anyone else see a reason to be concerned with a neurolace type interface?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Does anyone else see a reason to be concerned with a neurolace type interface?
    I won't take it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I fear I have become a Luddite libertarian. The Amish were right all along. Technology will be the death of humankind. We are building our own evolutionary replacements. Freedom and Liberty are so passé now, and about to become distant, forgotten memories; if we still own those things called memories in the future.

Am I paranoid? or wrong?

God I hope so...
    You are paranoid...for good reason.

You are not wrong.

We are truly building a world in which we are not needed, violent, earth destroying, viral meatbags, to be disposed of.

And in the meantime, liberty is as dead as Julius Caesar.

Am I paranoid? or wrong?

God I hope so...

You are not wrong.

We are truly building a world in which we are not needed, violent, earth destroying, viral meatbags, to be disposed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

You are not wrong.

Any way you see to fight it? I realize it is man against machine... but hell we can't just sit back and let it happen, can we?

Any way you see to fight it? I realize it is man against machine... but hell we can't just sit back and let it happen, can we?
    Nothing that I can see, or at least nothing that is obvious to me.

Between the rosy predictions predictions of the futurists and technocrats, and the general apathy of the huddled masses, I see no clear way in which to stop or slow this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nothing that I can see, or at least nothing that is obvious to me.

Between the rosy predictions of the futurists and technocrats, and the general apathy of the huddled masses, I see no clear way in which to stop or slow this.
    I hear ya. And generally agree... But this is not a fight for liberty, that us who cherish liberty can live with the loss (somewhat) in a confined or constricted environment while unhappy or uncomfortable. This evolution is the final battle for liberty, freedom, independence, free will, and individuality... this will be the end of mankind. We can't just roll over and say "oh well, try not to make it hurt."

The Coming Techno Apocalypse

August 31, 2017

Imagine, if you will, a war in the near future. A war not fought between East and West. Not fought between nations, nor creeds nor races. A war fought brother to brother and sister to sister, father to son and mother to daughter.

Tesh (technologists) against NonTesh (non-technologists).

The Tesh, a tribe or caste intoxicated and socially validated through their umbilical connection to technology and the Meta/Hive Mind. Glued to Google Glass, status permanently updated: the Tesh always offer the right opinion at the right time. Incapable of nonGroupThink, the Tesh occupy all positions of import in the professional, media, academic and information classes. Opinions counter to Tesh GroupThink are not only by definition incorrect, they are also invisible – filtered, de-platformed and deleted into a silent nonexistence.

The NonTesh are homeless, stateless non-people. Unable to participate in comfortable society’s rituals and prefabricated dialogues, without access to currency and the staid social discourse that lubricates function in the mainstream. They attack from the margins: wild wastelands, hardware graveyards and mountain ranges of landfill – zones abandoned by the Tesh as beyond rehabilitation. The unknowing progeny of the much-maligned (but historically vindicated) Luddites, the NonTesh build primitive Drone traps, savagely attack convoys of technicians and inflict random violence at the edges of Tesh civilisation. They slaughter and destroy with no plan, no blueprint – a simple, intuitive anger and violence that Tesh mainframe-algorithms cannot comprehend and struggle to strategise against.

This will be the Final War – man against machine and man against machine-man.

Trapped by Techno-Blindness?

The omniscient progress of technology brings with it many benefits – this is beyond serious doubt. But seldom if ever discussed is technology’s insidious and largely invisible detriments. They remain near-invisible for many reasons: commercial imperatives, an infantile inability to see past convenience and short-term rewards and a surfeit of attractive and entertaining distractions. Perhaps the most difficult to discern are those problems that might occur in the moral, predictive, philosophical or ideological realms: spheres apparently far less concrete than instant, addictive neurochemical rewards and the superficial and textural allure of consumer electronics.

Modern-era human society also appears rusted to the concept of progress – the idea that all technological advances are intrinsically positive whether immediate gains outweigh severe long-term deficits… or not.

The black silicon squid of hyper-technology sends its powerful tentacles into every domain of human activity, its vice-like grip stultifying thought and any hint of animalistic defensive counter-measures. Our species suffocates in the death-grasp, yet lacks even the primal survival instinct to respond effectively. Is humankind fatally trapped by techno-blindness?

Big Data & Psychographic Profiling

While essentially unknown to the general public, the astounding technologies of the London based firm Cambridge Analytica (CA) are credited by some as having a fundamental role in the 2016 election of US President Donald Trump and the ‘Leave’ campaign that led to the UK Brexit. CA trumpets proudly on its website and in its strategic communications that they “use data modelling and psychographic profiling to grow audiences, identify key influencers, and connect with people in ways that move them to action.”

Birthed at the nexus of leading Cambridge University Psychometric scientists and the SCL Group (self-described as a ‘global election management agency’), Cambridge Analytica works big data to identify and manipulate the intentions of mass voter populations.

According to CA Chief Executive, Alexander Nix, “Today in the United States we have somewhere close to four or five thousand data points on every individual. So we model the personality of every adult across the United States, some 230 million people.” Harvesting Facebook ‘likes’, smartphone data, purchase histories, subscriptions, church visits, online and other available aggregate information, CA builds profiles of every individual in the target audience (i.e. every potential voter in the US during election season 2016) and generates a ‘psychographic analysis’ in combination with the OCEAN (‘openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism’) personality trait or ‘lexical hypothesis’ model to predict and influence the electoral actions of individuals.

As reported in the Swiss Das Magazin, with just ten Facebook ‘likes’ as input, CA could “appraise a person’s character better than an average coworker. With seventy, it could ‘know’ a subject better than a friend; with 150 likes, better than their parents. With 300 likes… (the) machine could predict a subject’s behaviour better than their partner. With even more likes it could exceed what a person thinks they know about themselves.”

Deployed in a number of developing nations, the SCL Group has worked extensively with military and political contacts in activities that Slate magazine described as akin to a ‘coup’ scenario.

According to their website, “Cambridge Analytica is building a future where every individual can have a truly personal relationship with their favourite brands and causes by showing organisations not just where people are, but what they really care about and what drives their behaviour.”

(continues)
    http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...hno-apocalypse

That article or story continues. And does not even mention a neurolace specifically (only an umbilical cord via Google Glass). I think a neurolace will make the "NonTesh" as he calls them even more minuscule than he portrays. And they have armies of corporations working on harvesting data and data points to imprison us.

I think the only thing that might help, is to write a screen play and have someone make a movie.... outlying all this. People don't read, have super short attention spans, and suffer from ADHD in the form of constantly jumping from one thing to another... but people will go to a theater and sit down for 90 minutes and watch something if it is well produced, riveting and captures there imagination and attention.... I am not a writer, nor have the funds to produce something. We need to find others who are as aware and concerned who wants to bring this to light... That is one way to wake people up, maybe.... they probably will go back to their screens on their phones and forget what they just saw, but we have to try something. We can't just say "oh well, bring it on." Right?

It is not about how the marbles get divided, or what I can do with my marbles, or where I can keep my marbles, anymore. It is the future of self identity and the human race at large at stake... This is bigger than anything else ever in the history of mankind and all wars ever fought for freedom. And most people are going to line up (and pitch a tent in line) and pay through the nose with their FRN to be enslaved on the downward spiral of the human race.

Other than a movie, I am not sure what to do either... but we can't go down without a fight.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any way you see to fight it? We can't just sit back and let it happen, can we?
    1. Free yourself from the technological traps you are currently in. Stop using Facebook, for instance. Stop using GPS, use paper maps. Stop "googling" little facts and questions that come up and instead try to remember them, and if you cannot, be content with not knowing. Things like that.

We don't need brain implants that explicitly release dopamine: checking Facebook does that already, harnessing the dispensers that biology has already built in (much simpler and cheaper). We don't need super-smart computers to make us seem stupider in comparison -- using technological crutches is already making us literally stupider, on an absolute scale, not just relative. You don't have to worry about theoretical possible future oppressions if you're already caught in real traps in your real life, right here, right now. First things first.

2. Now that you are living free and independent from technological traps, continue reducing technology that you don't even think of as traps. Take technology out of your life to an extent. You say that the Amish have gotten a lot right, and that's true. But don't just say it; don't just gripe. Do something about it. It's not that hard to start going that direction. "Almost Amish." With your newfound independence and confidence, you're up to it. Be moderate, don't go nuts. It should be fun, not painful. Austerity is nice, calming, and empowering.

3. Get married to a traditional-minded woman. Have children. Have lots of children. These are long term problems you are thinking about and wanting to fight against. In order to have a chance, you need to hone your long term thinking and cultivate a long term attitude. "Gorilla Mindset." Nothing will do that more than having children. And, of course, having children in and of itself is an essential part of any sensible long-term victory strategy.

4. Improve yourself. Increase your competence. Increase your wealth. Increase your power. Become a Master.

5. Impose your will on the world. Win.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 09-15-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Ha ha ha ha... people think this is news.

If you only know where I spent my work days back in 2001... you'd $#@! in your pants.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I fear too many people are oblivious and will not act.
    I suspect you fear correctly.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

AI is being hyped
    That's a no-brainer. Of course it is being hyped, but...

there is NO way that it can be as advanced and dangerous as THEY want you to believe.
    I would not be too quick to make such a claim. I worked on things you simply would not believe.

Think "Turing test".

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    1. Free yourself from the technological traps you are currently in. Stop using Facebook, for instance. Stop using GPS, use paper maps. Stop "googling" little facts and questions that come up and instead try to remember them, and if you cannot, be content with not knowing. Things like that.

We don't need brain implants that explicitly release dopamine: checking Facebook does that already, harnessing the dispensers that biology has already built in (much simpler and cheaper). We don't need super-smart computers to make us seem stupider in comparison -- using technological crutches is already making us literally stupider, on an absolute scale, not just relative. You don't have to worry about theoretical possible future oppressions if you're already caught in real traps in your real life, right here, right now. First things first.

2. Now that you are living free and independent from technological traps, continue reducing technology that you don't even think of as traps. Take technology out of your life to an extent. You say that the Amish have gotten a lot right, and that's true. But don't just say it; don't just gripe. Do something about it. It's not that hard to start going that direction. "Almost Amish." With your newfound independence and confidence, you're up to it. Be moderate, don't go nuts. It should be fun, not painful. Austerity is nice, calming, and empowering.

3. Get married to a traditional-minded woman. Have children. Have lots of children. These are long term problems you are thinking about and wanting to fight against. In order to have a chance, you need to hone your long term thinking and cultivate a long term attitude. "Gorilla Mindset." Nothing will do that more than having children. And, of course, having children in and of itself is an essential part of any sensible long-term victory strategy.

4. Improve yourself. Increase your competence. Increase your wealth. Increase your power. Become a Master.

5. Impose your will on the world. Win.
    I agree, those are things I can do, in my own little box. And many have merit. Thank you. But the world around me will destroy that box I am in if nothing is done to help the world around me wake up before it is too late. So that is what I am asking.... What can we do to make the world around us wake the $#@! up and not go down the rabbit hole any further than we have already?
    Last edited by Thor; 09-15-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Ha ha ha ha... people think this is news.

If you only know where I spent my work days back in 2001... you'd $#@! in your pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

I would not be too quick to make such a claim. I worked on things you simply would not believe.

Think "Turing test".

Do tell....

I agree, those are things I can do, in my own little box. And many have merit. Thank you. But the world around me will destroy that box I am in if nothing is done to help the world around me wake up before it is too late. So that is what I am asking.... What can we do to make the world around us wake up and not go down the rabbit hole any further than we have already?
    Consider what you are asking. Do you think it is possible that you are perhaps asking: How can I make my reach extend beyond my abilities?

Or put another way: How can I exert more power over the world than I actually have?

And is not the answer to that question very clear?

Can't. One can't exert power one does not have. So the solution is to get power. Become powerful.

I'm not criticizing you. Your sentiments are good. Your goal is good. Perhaps in this thread we could come up with even more great ideas to achieve that goal. Just remember they should be rooted in realism.

Consider what you are asking. Do you think it is possible that you are perhaps asking: How can I make my reach extend beyond my abilities?

Or put another way: How can I exert more power over the world than I actually have?

And is not the answer to that question very clear?

Can't. One can't exert power one does not have. So the solution is to get power. Become powerful.

I'm not criticizing you. Your sentiments are good. Your goal is good. Perhaps in this thread we could come up with even more great ideas to achieve that goal. Just remember they should be rooted in realism.

Perhaps in this thread we could come up with even more great ideas to achieve that goal.

That was the ultimate goal of me starting the thread. Maybe more ideas contributed and connections others have that I don;t will lead to helping raise awareness.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do tell....

Spending the remainder of my life in prison is not in my plans.

I agree, those are things I can do, in my own little box.
    Here's another idea: change your thinking about being in a box.

Leave the box. The ideas I presented are not about staying in your own little box. That's not how I meant them at all. They are all about escaping any box and reaching out into the real world. Numbers 4 and 5 especially are, but all are needed. You seem to agree about #5 and want to focus on that. How can we impose our will on the world, to wit: preventing AI and saving humanity? OK, great, we can flesh out #5. Make a movie, OK. Perhaps such movies already exist? Terminator? 2012 Space Odyssey? I haven't seen either, but I'm pretty sure movies portraying doom from intelligent machines are out there. Matrix? So rather than making a new movie (a task to which you say you aren't suited, and nor am I) you could spend money promoting the best movie that best conveys the idea you want to get across.

Or promote an existing book on the problem.

Use DuckDuckGo to deprive Google of the money it needs to fund its AI research. http://www.duckduckgo.com

I'm full of ideas. Do you want more? What kind of ideas?

Here's another idea: change your thinking about being in a box.

Leave the box. The ideas I presented are not about staying in your own little box. That's not how I meant them at all. They are all about escaping any box and reaching out into the real world. Numbers 4 and 5 especially are, but all are needed. You seem to agree about #5 and want to focus on that. How can we impose our will on the world, to wit: preventing AI and saving humanity? OK, great, we can flesh out #5. Make a movie, OK. Perhaps such movies already exist? Terminator? 2012 Space Odyssey? I haven't seen either, but I'm pretty sure movies portraying doom from intelligent machines are out there. Matrix? So rather than making a new movie (a task to which you say you aren't suited, and nor am I) you could spend money promoting the best movie that best conveys the idea you want to get across.

Or promote an existing book on the problem.

Use DuckDuckGo to deprive Google of the money it needs to fund its AI research. http://www.duckduckgo.com

I'm full of ideas. Do you want more? What kind of ideas?
    I only use Duck too... have for years.

Sure more ideas are great. keep posting.

And some movies get close, sure. But none (that I am aware of) talk about things like a neurolace and the ramifications of that. And that is being worked on IRL right now... So while a a science fiction movie (or book) might help, there are good odds it will remain in the world of make believe and people will not connect it to reality... but one that finishes with the book or movie with Elon is working on a neurolace, and these companies are working on AI, and Facebook had to terminate their AI due to it creating it's own language, and what you just saw is not fiction.... might be better than trying to promote a work of "fantasy" and attempting to link it to reality.

I was born in the 80's
    Ah, ok. I'm about 20 yrs. older than you. I've seen the pace at which technology accelerate in my lifetime. Computerwise we were punching cards to program in highschool computer class. My grand parents saw, not only the invention of powered flight, but jet-liners and the landing on the moon. They saw war waged with the invention of the tank in warfare through the destructive power of the hydrogen bomb.
    So, perhaps in another 20 yrs. you'll begin to understand the belief that things such as A.I. used in dystopian fiction may truly, become reality.

Ah, ok. I'm about 20 yrs. older than you. I've seen the pace at which technology accelerate in my lifetime. Computerwise we were punching cards to program in highschool computer class. My grand parents saw, not only the invention of powered flight, but jet-liners and the landing on the moon. They saw war waged with the invention of the tank in warfare through the destructive power of the hydrogen bomb.
    So, perhaps in another 20 yrs. you'll begin to understand the belief that things such as A.I. used in dystopian fiction may truly, become reality.
    Every technological revolution moves slowly at first then rapidly then it slows down again as it reaches it's limits, computers and AI have limits and they will reach them before Skynet takes over the planet.

There are definite dangers to technology but the world will not end because of it, humans will be the ones to cause that as they have with every other civilizational collapse in pre-techno history.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Every technological revolution moves slowly at first then rapidly then it slows down again as it reaches it's limits, computers and AI have limits and they will reach them before Skynet takes over the planet.

There are definite dangers to technology but the world will not end because of it, humans will be the ones to cause that as they have with every other civilizational collapse in pre-techno history.
    LOL. so how has your model worked with communication? Pony Express, telegraph / morse code, 1 telephone per town, group "chat lines", 1 rotary phone per house, 1 phone per house occupant and phones with touch tone, brick cell phones in cars only, hand held cell phones, cheap cell phones, smart phones, and eventual a neurolace... I do not see the slow down there....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast