Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Covid patients at Israeli hospital fully vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/FreedomIsrael_/s...82637108863005

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-6S1uhX...jpg&name=small

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/FreedomIsrael_/s...82637108863005
    This is the first thing an Israeli prime minister ever said that I found to be worth quoting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    (File this under "I told you so")

The report:
    https://unherd.com/thepost/bombshell...o-vaccination/

The study: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

So, this amounts to the largest medical malpractice scheme in history. Vaccinating healthy people who had very little risk related to Covid.
    Bump
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Hmmmm.....let's evaluate as best we can. In Israel about 78% of people over 12 have been vaccinated. No vaccine is available for people 12 and under. So the total vaccination rate is about 60%. All things being equal, if the vaccine were sugar water I'd expect 60% of the hospitalizations to have been vaccinated. Of course all things aren't equal. Early on it was rare for a child to be hospitalized with COVID. But that seems to be different for the Delta variant. Also there are different vaccines out there. The mRNA vaccines appear to be garbage against Delta, but Johnson and Johnson is apparently better at Delta. So...how many cases of the original strain are still floating around? I don't know. How many Johnson and Johnson vaccinations were given? I don't know. I do know that Pfizer was the vast majority of the shots given in Israel but some Johnson and Johnson shots were given. If I were to bet the issue is that the mRNA vaccines, which honed only on the spike protein, are having a problem because the variants have mutated the spike protein. But natural immunity looks at the entire virus as a whole. So does the J & J.
    I was thinking, if Antibody Dependent Enhancement is happening, they would call the virus a variant rather than let people think the original virus was what was causing vaccinated people to get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I was thinking, if Antibody Dependent Enhancement is happening, they would call the virus a variant rather than let people think the original virus was what was causing vaccinated people to get sick.
    Okay. But wouldn't that only apply to people who have been vaccinated?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Okay. But wouldn't that only apply to people who have been vaccinated?
    Well, that wouldn't pan so they would say the not vaccinated people were also getting it.

I doubt they have a test that's specific for a certain so called "variant."

Most Covid patients at Israeli hospital fully vaccinated

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/statu...94683875143688

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/statu...94683875143688
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

I wonder how many sheeple in the U.S. will go with the "I need a booster" scam?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

I wonder how many sheeple in the U.S. will go with the "I need a booster" scam?
    Probably many. I have a family member who is a doctor who is double-vaxxed, still talks up the vaccine, and absolutely wants the booster. I have a friend who doesn't think he needs the booster but said he'd take it if required (and he will be to run his business in NYC). Another family member said they'd take it if their job forced them as well.

I know other people who said (recently, but prior to boosters being talked about so heavily) that they would have no problem vaccinating their young children. Some had kids under 12 and they said they would have no hesitation vaccinating them when they were allowed to.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most Covid patients at Israeli hospital fully vaccinated
    https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/statu...52672752545804

The more Democrats ignore this Israel date the worse things are going to get.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12