Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why No COVID Delta Variant Specific Vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    To paraphrase Orwell... The virus is not meant to be cured, it's meant to be permanent.
    And all of these numbers really follow the daily test volume. The more you test, the more positives they report. When the media ramps up the fear, more people test. Which leads to more positives, which leads to more fear, and so on... Curiously, the testing died down a bit after Jan 6 and then started ramping up near the end of July when they started testing before allowing people into events and such.
    Definitely true, although I personally know several people who have caught it during this Delta wave. Actually that was over a month ago, when it was ramping up. Real number of cases is probably dropping to nearly zero in my area by now.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    To paraphrase Orwell... The virus is not meant to be cured, it's meant to be permanent.
    Yep. That's been admitted now.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/virus-...-vaccine-dose/

Israel’s national coronavirus czar on Saturday called for the country to begin making preparations to eventually administer fourth doses of the coronavirus vaccine.

“Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio.

He did not specify when fourth vaccine shots could eventually be administered.

Zarka also said that the next booster shot may be modified to better protect against new variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, such as the highly infectious Delta strain.

“This is our life from now on, in waves,” he said.

The CDC's own numbers don't line up with the narrative. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...italadmissions

Any way you slice and dice the numbers, you can't get them to show that we're "at the worst point in the pandemic". We had higher hospitalization rates in the Nov-Jan timeframe. We're nowhere near the death counts of those days. And all of these numbers really follow the daily test volume. The more you test, the more positives they report. When the media ramps up the fear, more people test. Which leads to more positives, which leads to more fear, and so on... Curiously, the testing died down a bit after Jan 6 and then started ramping up near the end of July when they started testing before allowing people into events and such.
    You're exactly right. Yet...we're supposed to believe the Delta variant is "more deadly." That doesn't seem true by the numbers.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're exactly right. Yet...we're supposed to believe the Delta variant is "more deadly." That doesn't seem true by the numbers.
    I mean, it's empirically NOT true. I've looked over their data and filtered it as many ways I could to try to get the numbers to match the narrative and it just can't be done. At least if I could find it, it could explain the data they're clinging to, but it just isn't there.

This is shameful.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://rumble.com/vmr4nr-dr.-rand-p...september.html

At the 3:35 mark, Rand talks about the need for an updated vaccine based upon the delta variant.

Booster shots that target the original, likely extinct alpha variant are useless.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Follow the money. That is exactly what this comes down to. It is a straight forward process to create a new vaccine to target the latest version of COVID. The reason it is not done yet is that it will cost money, and they want to sell as much of the old vaccine as possible.
    And it looks like the time has come. The omicron variant will be the excuse. Everyone hurry up and use up all of that old stockpile of alpha vaccines.

A new omicron vaccine is coming. And this means that everyone will go back to the unvaccinated category until they get their omicron vaccine.

Moderna Inc. shares gained after Chief Medical Officer Paul Burton said he suspects the new omicron coronavirus variant may elude current vaccines, and if so, a reformulated shot could be available early in the new year.

“We should know about the ability of the current vaccine to provide protection in the next couple of weeks,” Burton said Sunday on the BBC’s “Andrew Marr Show.”

“If we have to make a brand new vaccine, I think that’s going to be early 2022 before that’s really going to be available in large quantities,” he said. “The remarkable thing about the mRNA vaccines, the Moderna platform, is that we can move very fast,” he said.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-in-early-2022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12